Author Topic: Scheduling Bumps in Life...  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Scheduling Bumps in Life...
« on: August 25, 2007, 09:00:49 PM »
I know there are many here who face life's crushing blows and sometimes they are really more than we can imagine.
I have come to realize more than once we have no control but to do our best to get on with life and fill it with positive energy. Sometimes it is a hard bill to fill especially when your energy seems all but gone. Once again I come to this forum to ask for your prayers and your thoughs to focus on. I just came back from the hospital a week ago, having again been placed on dialysis. I know there is little chance for a match, so I have not gone on the transplant list again. I was on it for three years and nada. All I can do is concentrate on is having a good diet, getting a lot of rest, and of course prayer. I thank you all again for the many of you sending me your kind thoughts and prayers. It has meant much to me as well as my family. Thank you again and the owner of this forum. You are all awesome hearts. God Bless!

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
Re: Scheduling Bumps in Life...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 11:22:32 PM »
Oh, I'm so sorry you're in such a position, Tania!
Misfortunes don't take a preference to whom they strike. You just have to find the good in what ever happens and remember that you're in God's hands. Try not to worry about the future and enjoy yourself in the present. Worrying about things won't stop them or make them easier. I hope things turn out well for you and your family. You'll definitely be in my prayers from now on.

God bless you always.
                              Holly.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline reashka

• Knyaz
  • Beautiful in any angle.
    • View Profile
    • Anne Frank Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 08:59:18 AM »
Tania, you know, reading from your posts here in our forum makes me realize how really strong you are. I know you've had through it all but still doesn't give in and I admire you for that. God won't give you this bittersweet grace if you can't handle it but I know you can. No matter how pain you are feeling, just offer it to the Lord for He is with you always in suffering and in joy. I'll pray for you and your loved ones, Always!
Dare not to be indifferent

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 08:23:43 PM »
Dear Holly & Reashka,

Thank you very much for taking time to respond to my posting. I know everyone is full of their own of life's issues, and I hesitated to post. But sometimes when you need help and support in issues such as health, in terms of receiving 'hope', uplift and any new way of addressing an illness, or even possible 'cures', I believe it is important to reach out to known or unknown people. One can't stay an island and think one has all the answers. At best, what has worked for me in my case has been prayer, of which I am eternally thank filled, as I can't take any medications.

I am struck by what Holly wrote to me, in saying 'misfortunes don't take a preference to whom they strike'. That is a very important statement Holly, and thank you for voicing that. In one way I do think muchly about the future as I have a husband and beautiful daughter, of whom I don't wish to leave as yet. I knw it is hard on them watching me go down hill, so for most of the time :) 'i wistle a happy tune, strike a fearless pose, so know one ever knows, 'im afraid'; well, not afraid, but certainly with reservations about all of this and the unknown..

I am for the most part through all my life a positive person, but sometimes weak when pain becomes much of the time too much to bear. I think for the most part I'm shattered by the ongoing pain which has neither stopped nor diminished. Because of this I know it has been why I have reached out to read your posts daily when i feel i can't go any further. Lack of sleep and extreme pain can and does send people mad. Hopefully I am not that far gone, lol, and have enough perspective, calm and inner strength to know that we don't go through all of these trials in life for naught. Though my issues are of the maximum, I still understand how important the gift of life has been, and continues to be. I am thankful for my family, friends, this forum, and God above. Thank you again for believing in others enough to give them words of prayer, and cheer !

Tatiana+
TatianaA