Author Topic: The DNA tests on remains found will be done where?. Question to Administrator  (Read 3025 times)

Noble_descendents

As information has been posted who the esteemed experts will be conducting the examination of facts and DNA of the newly found children's remains, will all scientist involved carry out their duties in one location in Russia, or will they individually do their examination in their own laboratories with combined information shared.

If the finding show they have a gene sequence that matches the Czarina will they also examine the DNA make up of Czar Nicholas as well?.

William   

Offline Nikl

• View Profile
As information has been posted who the esteemed experts will be conducting the examination of facts and DNA of the newly found children's remains, will all scientist involved carry out their duties in one location in Russia, or will they individually do their examination in their own laboratories with combined information shared.

If the finding show they have a gene sequence that matches the Czarina will they also examine the DNA make up of Czar Nicholas as well?.

William   
It is good question :)  I hope there would not be any cover up track.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 06:27:14 PM by Nikl »

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
I have not posted any specific information regarding the DNA testing program that will be undertaken for the 2007 excavation remains.

That phase of the Soloviev Inquiry has yet to be finalized. Obviously a different panel of yet to be named experts will be involved in the second phase.

The first set of investigations involve the named "Team of 12 Experts" who will be engaged in anthropological and stomatological studies + criminalistics work.

See: http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/index.php/topic,10115.15.html

Margarita

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Noble_descendents

Margarita Nelipa

Thank you for your reply to my questions posted about the process that will be taken in DNA testing of childrens remains found was answered as well the question if Czar Nicholas 11 DNA will be included in the testing.

You may remember that I was the person who mentioned that Czar Nicholas 11 and his son both showed in a few pictures the identical genetic generated visible markings, that past and present royals have so inherited.

As I have attempted to provide the facts not because I'am trying to prove anything, but to bring to light that the inherited markings do exist within a few related royal families. I also made a choice that the proof  what has been spoken of should be released to the scientists and the head of the Romanov family, and if they wished to inform the puplic of what  would be verified, then that was acceptable to me.

Also one must remember that once the inherited markings are known to the puplic some who may be sitting in the wings wating to claim they are royals or their ancestors had inherited the same, can cause confusion and false claims. That is why it is important to identify what the gene sequence is found on certain royals including Nicholas 11 and his son Alexi.

I recently took the step to try and contact one of the scientist who has been called upon for his expertise in studies that would be important to examination of remains of the children found, but to date no reply had been forthcoming. If I do receive a reply of interest from this scientist I will provide him with photos that prove my research and comments.

Such respected scientist is known to to your search foundation, as such this was the reason to offer him directly the research information and photos of proof.

In closing, you were aware that a person on line signing as JK mentioned to you that the person calling himself William was not his real name and he (meaning me) had inherited certain visible marking's and he claimed all male European Royals inherited the same. Jk was corrrect on one matter only, Yes I did inherit  the same markings found on some related royals, but  No not all Euorpean male royals inherited the same , but only a few in each related lines over two centuries which include female royals past and present.

If the question come to mind, do I think I am of royal linage, the answer is NO but I share the same ancestor of the royals that make up the bloodline that produces the inherited markings, and how might that have happened, I'm not sure, but a few of my german ancestors I had been informed married into certain royal linage centuries past  .

And if any scientist who may be involved in the Romanov remains DNA testing needs a DNA sample of someone who inhereited the same markings I will provide such, as I dont beleive the present royals would be interested in doing so, which is their rght.

Thank you

William

have not posted any specific information regarding the DNA testing program that will be undertaken for the 2007 excavation remains.

That phase of the Soloviev Inquiry has yet to be finalized. Obviously a different panel of yet to be named experts will be involved in the second phase.

The first set of investigations involve the named "Team of 12 Experts" who will be engaged in anthropological and stomatological studies + criminalistics work.

See: http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/index.php/topic,10115.15.html

Margarita[/color]
[/quote]