Author Topic: Formal Press Release from Ekaterinburg  (Read 81389 times)

Offline Jarian

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • freewebs.com/mariaromanov
Re: Formal Press Release from Ekaterinburg
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 11:26:35 AM »
WOW thanks Belochka! I really hope this is them!!

Offline royal_netherlands

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 12:26:03 PM »
Wonderfull news!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope it is them, so the can be laid to rest with their parents and siblings. And the find peace together.

RN

Offline Eurohistory

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Eurohistory.com
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 12:31:58 PM »
And one can only but hope that once and for all the myriad claims put forward by various people fixated on either being the children of Nicholas II or their descendants will be finally put to rest!

Arturo BeÚche
--
Arturo BeÚche, Publisher
http://erhj.blogspot.com
European Royal History Journal
Kensington House Books
6300 Kensington Ave.
East Richmond Heights, CA 94805 USA
510/236-1730
books@eurohistory.com
http://www.eurohistory.com

Offline Arleen

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 12:57:29 PM »
Belochka you are wonderful!  Thank you so much for posting this.....how marvelous the news.  We can only hope and pray that it is really them and that the whole Royal family can be united to finally rest in peace.

Now I'm going to the AA threads to see what they think of this....it surly must burst their bubble and make redundant all the infighting over the past few years on that thread.

Arleen

Offline Ra-Ra-Rasputin

• Knyaz
  • Another Anastasia claimant; the ears match exactly
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 01:36:07 PM »
Wow. I haven't been on here for months and I log on to see this news. Amazing. Thank you so much Belochka for posting this. I hope this really is the answer we have been saying would be found for so long.

What a terrific discovery. I really can't believe it! Finally..the survivor theories put to bed!

Rachel
xx
'History teaches that history teaches us nothing' ~ Hegel

Offline BobAtchison

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • The Alexander Palace
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 01:44:38 PM »
There is no doubt that these are the remains of Alexis and one of his sisters. The sister is most likely Maria. The Russians always said was the missing daughter and I have always believed them.  Anastasia was found in the main grave years ago.  I spoke with Capt. Peter Sarandinaki of SEARCH last night and he has direct information from Yekaterinburg and Avodonin and based on their reports and the press reports I am certain these are the last two Imperial children.

I have been exactly where they were found - it is amazing they were precisely where Yurovsky said they would were.

Incredibly, I have heard some of Anna Anderson's last remaining advocates are already claiming the Russian Government has planted these remains and this is another part of the decades old 'conspiracy' to discredit her. As I have said before nothing will ever persuade the diehard Anna Anderson people.  It's hopeless and this last wild conspiracy theory proves it.  Let us hope - this will be the absolute end to any more survivor claims.  We can consign all the "Anastasia was Anna Anderson" or "Alexis Survived" or "Someone Escaped" books to the dustbin.  Hopefully we have now seen the last of them.

Bob

Offline Damie

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 01:47:37 PM »
I'm totally speechless and very moved. Thanks for sharing this information with us!

Fear not them which kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul.

-Matt. 10:28
Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

-King Solomon

Offline Ra-Ra-Rasputin

• Knyaz
  • Another Anastasia claimant; the ears match exactly
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 01:50:34 PM »
Thanks Bob for the clarification. I am so shocked by this news. I haven't been on here for so long, just thought I'd stop by today, and I see this news. Incredible.

So, just for my own clarification, and apologies if I am being horrendously ignorant, is the official line that Anastasia's body has already been found and that the bodies in the grave are that of Maria and Alexei? I thought this had never been agreed upon. Am I right in assuming that the condition of these new remains will prevent a height analysis to know for sure?

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help!

Rachel
xx
'History teaches that history teaches us nothing' ~ Hegel

Offline Khristeanna

• Privet :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 01:51:19 PM »
There is really no doubt that the remains belong to them? Thats great! Finally, we can be sure of what really happen...

Offline Teddy

• Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Booksvanhoog
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007, 01:52:50 PM »
Hopefully indeed put this an end to all the rumours of claimants.

But I think that if there was no Anna Anderson or other claimants, the Alexander Palace was not so big, as it is today.

Maybe we own Anna Anderson a "thank you". Because of her claimant, many of us were interested in the Romanovs. Because of the sadness of her story, the lies, the mystery, the magic, we are all here. I think, that if there was no brutal murder of the Romanovs and because the bodies were vanished for many years of the earth, we are here.

Gr. Teddy

Offline koloagirl

• Graf
  • Loving each other and having faith always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2007, 01:55:20 PM »
Aloha all!

To wake up to this amazing news!  

While we all know that the IF are together in Heaven -- now we can be happy to know that their bodies will rest together for eternity as well.

It is indeed hard to find words to express what you feel upon reading this news -- it makes it somhow so -- immediate!

Janet
Janet R.

Offline BobAtchison

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • The Alexander Palace
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007, 02:20:00 PM »
Rachel:

I don't know the specifics on how they arrived at the heights and age ranges.  The team is composed of technical, highly trained professional scientists.  I have met them, I trust them completely.  We will have to wait to learn more.

I saw the remains myself and I have always said that Anastasia's skull, like Olga and especially Tatiana look just like them.  When I saw all three I was virtually sure it was Anastasia and not Marie.

In St. Petersburg 9-10 years ago I had a 4 hour presentation from the forensics team which presented its evidence that they had Anastasia's remains and I was completely convinced they had come to the correct conclusion based on the evidence they had.

It seems the remains they have found confirm it's Marie they have just found.

Bob

Offline Marie-Catherine

• Boyar
  • Just remember they were normal people, like us.
    • View Profile
    • My travel blog (French only)
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 02:25:19 PM »
Thanks for these clarifications Bob!

They will finally rest in peace our little angels.

"Time flies by with a horrible quickness" -Maria

Thanks to the talentful FadedDreams for the banner !

Offline nena

• Velikye Knyaz
  • But every spring smells like you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »
I don't know why, but I am doubting.......
How? I believe Maria is missing/found......I want to know more informations about test. Will they test bones? I hope yes.....I would like to see Aleksei's bones......
But I am still confse....I think I am seer, because I opened thread 'MISSING REMAINS DISCOVERED' one-two weeks before this great news...!
And I really hope they're Aleksei and Maria. Nothing on TV, as far I know......
Thanks, Margarita for posting..... :)
-Ars longa, vita brevis -
Mathematics, art and history in ♥

Offline nena

• Velikye Knyaz
  • But every spring smells like you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 02:41:44 PM »
But what if these bones are old maybe a century?
Do we know where those remain were killed?
-Ars longa, vita brevis -
Mathematics, art and history in ♥