Author Topic: Reactions from those who believe(d) in Survivors  (Read 63515 times)

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
Re: Reactions from those who believed in AA/other survivors
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2007, 11:57:59 PM »
Ther are at least 3 threads on this subject.   FA has explained on one of them  why the  remains were found  at the last  site to be excavated.   The  Yurovsky note kept secret in the Kremlin until recently has been expalined as well.  Check  the postings from Belochka. She translated   the entitre statement from the research team.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline CorisCapnSkip

• Graf
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2007, 12:57:07 AM »
Thanks, the matter of new evidence clears up the issue.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2007, 02:24:10 PM »
No offense to anyone personally, but I am getting very, very weary with the 'why now' questions that come up in every thread. We really do need a stickied explaination to answer this question somewhere.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2007, 03:01:24 PM »
I second that!!
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2007, 03:52:04 PM »
Imperial childrens' remains discovered FAQs...

http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/index.php/topic,10115.0.html

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2007, 09:52:12 PM »

Thanks, that's a great thread!

People who don't want to stop believing in claimaints have been saying 'those woods were full of victims they could be anybody', but isn't it interesting that in all those years of digging, not ONE other body of anyone from the revolution, Stalinist purge, or even a local serial killer has EVER been found out there?! Only the Imperial family. That's another thing that should tell everyone these sites are connected.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2007, 10:05:50 PM »
Good point, Annie.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2007, 10:27:21 PM »
a very good point indeed .. there's no ends some will go to in their attempts to deny history

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2007, 12:49:28 AM »

Thanks, that's a great thread!

People who don't want to stop believing in claimaints have been saying 'those woods were full of victims they could be anybody', but isn't it interesting that in all those years of digging, not ONE other body of anyone from the revolution, Stalinist purge, or even a local serial killer has EVER been found out there?! Only the Imperial family. That's another thing that should tell everyone these sites are connected.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here but just because they haven't found bodies belonging to aristocrats other than the imperial family, doesn't mean they are not there.  As the FA has made the point, it takes a long time to escavate those woods!  And just before you get your claws out, I personally believe that they have now found all the Romanovs but that doesn't preclude the discovery of other bodies.

The biggest mystery for me is now: why hasn't Peter Kurth responded to this news?  I've been all over his website and nothing, nada, niete!

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2007, 10:04:04 AM »
The point was they have not found any other bodies of anybody.  Aristocrats or otherwise.
 Kurth has responded, you just have to know where to look for ir.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2007, 02:47:17 PM »
The point was they have not found any other bodies of anybody.  Aristocrats or otherwise.

Exactly. Thanks, Robert. In all those years of digging they've never found ANY other bodies or had any 'false alarms' (other than the one near the house, but not in the forest) So looks like those woods are not the 'dumping ground' or as 'full of bodies' as some claim.  But some will cling to any hope so they can continue to pull for the claimants.

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2007, 10:57:05 PM »

Exactly. Thanks, Robert. In all those years of digging they've never found ANY other bodies or had any 'false alarms' (other than the one near the house, but not in the forest) So looks like those woods are not the 'dumping ground' or as 'full of bodies' as some claim.  But some will cling to any hope so they can continue to pull for the claimants.

Thanks Annie.  For me, this is not about providing support for the claimants.  I would hope that anyone who performed such an indecent act on the Romanovs and on the world, more broadly, would be brought to account and punished accordingly.  And if not them, then the people who facilitated the fraud.  But finding the bodies of other aristocrats in those woods does not obliterate the fact that the Romanovs were buried there.  It just proves the bloody mindedness of the Bolsheviks to destroy the Russian monarchy and its supporters.

Sophie

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2007, 02:24:54 AM »
The murders were carried out to ensure there was absolutely no possibility of going back to the old regime.

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2007, 02:32:00 AM »
The murders were carried out to ensure there was absolutely no possibility of going back to the old regime.

Exactly, Dmitri.  It is a mindset I struggle with (ie the end justifying the means) but I think that may be a topic for another thread.

My best wishes to you.
Sophie

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2007, 03:06:16 PM »

Exactly, Dmitri.  It is a mindset I struggle with (ie the end justifying the means) but I think that may be a topic for another thread.

My best wishes to you.
Sophie
That is correct exactly~ I agree. That is a very good point you gave Annie! That is also realy true Sophie and Dmitri. It is realy sad that some will continue to deny history and facts even if many others proved that it is true, there is no end for that. People will still coutinue to deny what realy happened and use excuses and annoying questions to prove it false. But, there is one thing that you can not ever change and it is the events that happened HISTORY!

a very good point indeed .. there's no ends some will go to in their attempts to deny history

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:13:32 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »