Author Topic: Prince Henry/Prince Harry of Wales  (Read 80661 times)

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Prince Henry/Prince Harry of Wales
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 07:59:18 AM »
I don't know, why he has to do that. I can imagine that both princes want to live like normal young man, but this must not be, I think. One can have fun, without behaving like that. Or is it provocation? I don't know. I'm not too interested in the english royals, but it's a pity to see that.
One can only hope, it changes again, when he becomes older. But he's already 23 and was already in the military, and not a teenager anymore, who has to try out his limits or something. Strange.
La vérité est plus importante que l'amour

Marie Bonaparte (1882-1962)

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 04:53:05 AM »
I think Prince Harry and William have gone too far. Harry is drinking something that can kill hom. All there doing is harming their lives. That mess can toxicate your lungs and brains. Why are these people not taking this seriously it is not a game. That is a dangerous drug that can kill you. I think they are not going to take anything seriously. It realy is sad. Yes Harry can do better than this. His grandmother would not be happy about this or father.

Offline Tdora1

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 06:25:22 AM »
ITN News (unsure if they originated the story) report that Chelsey Davy has ended their 3 year relationship, allegedly because PH chose to attend a match at the Rugby World Cup in Paris instead of her 22nd birthday celebrations. Clarence House won't comment (probably because they are too choked with joy and relief to find adequate words...)
Acts of injustice done
Between the setting and the rising sun
In history lie like bones, each one.

W.H. Auden The Ascent of F6

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 06:30:23 AM »
Noone will really know unless one or other choose to spill the beans. Much royal reporting in the UK is mere specualtion. It's all about creating sensationalism to selli newspapers and magazines and to fill gaps in news bulletins. It's not about accuracy.

Offline Kimberly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Loyaulte me lie
    • View Profile
Member of the Richard III Society

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 08:20:03 AM »
They just want to start something the paparazzi. I think that this is true, but then again it sounds to me like a rumour. Thanks for the link Kimberly. She may want to break up becuase she fills that she does not want her identity to be just as Harry's girlfriend but just her own identity. I think that thats a rumour that may not be true it is just paparazzi drama.  I realy don't think that is true.

Chelsy is said to have been particularly upset that Harry chose to go to France to watch the Rugby World Cup final last month rather than attend her 22nd birthday party.

Offline grandduchessella

• Global Moderator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • Getting Ready to Move to Europe :D
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 08:58:10 PM »
I think they genuinely loved each other but I could never see how she could've fit into the royal mold that would've been necessary to sustain a marriage. They had a good run together though--3 or 4 years?

People magazine also has a link:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20159593,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
They also serve who only stand and wait--John Milton
Come visit on Pinterest--http://pinterest.com/lawrbk/

Leuchtenberg

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 09:14:42 PM »
Meh.  I rather doubt that either of them were faithful to each other during the relationship anyway. 

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2007, 07:22:18 AM »
They always were away else where. They did not realy stay in one play together to have such a relationship. So if think it is normal for them to break up. They claimed that they loved each other but I don't think as much as to be married just as friends. I don't see a marriage there.

Offline Prince_Lieven

• Velikye Knyaz
  • To Be Useful In All That I Do
    • View Profile
    • Edward III's Descendants
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2007, 07:35:27 AM »
I think that this is true, but then again it sounds to me like a rumour.
What exactly do you mean? You think it's true, but you also think it's a rumour? ;-)
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"
-Sherlock Holmes

"Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget."

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2007, 08:06:52 AM »
I think that this is true, but then again it sounds to me like a rumour.
What exactly do you mean? You think it's true, but you also think it's a rumour? ;-)
Prince Lieven,
There was two different things I was refering to...
I said that this is a rumour. I don't believe that.
Chelsy is said to have been particularly upset that Harry chose to go to France to watch the Rugby World Cup final last month rather than attend her 22nd birthday party.

Then I said I do believe about the break up, but not about this that I quoted.

Offline Martyn

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Martyn's Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2007, 08:36:53 AM »
Well, the story has been sufficient credence to be reported by the local news on TV in Yorkshire this morning...........

The lovely Chelsey is of course a student at Leeds University, hence the local interest but has been rumoured to have found the going tough here in the wilds of Yorkshire.  I can understand this, as I have often felt the pressure of trying to spend 3 grand in one of our local hostelries in one sitting, as there is after all only so much ale one can physically consume before exploding!!!!!

Seriously, this girl needs to wake up and realise that her relationship with Harry has and will be her biggest claim to fame in life.  Such a lot of nonsense!
'For a galant spirit there can never be defeat'....Wallis Windsor

'The important things is not what they think of me, but what I think of them.'......QV

Offline TampaBay

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Being TampaBay is a Full Time Job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2007, 09:49:58 AM »
Sounds like a 'Lover's Spat" between two very very immature and very very spoiled 22 year olds.

TampaBay
"Fashion is so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash, we should stop going to the mall.

Offline Martyn

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Martyn's Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2007, 10:32:33 AM »
Exactly.  If I have to read one more tale of how miserable Chelsey is with her pampered privileged and utterly meaningless existence I think that I will simply expire.

The inanity of this couple's relationship defies description.............
'For a galant spirit there can never be defeat'....Wallis Windsor

'The important things is not what they think of me, but what I think of them.'......QV

Offline TampaBay

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Being TampaBay is a Full Time Job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2007, 10:43:32 AM »
I find all of this hard to believe as reported by the USA & UK tabloids.  This story has more holes than a pound of extra expensive Swiss cheese.

First Issue – I have never heard of ones mother’s coming to stay with you at university to settle you in especially if you are a world traveler and member of the PYT jet set.

Second Issue – Why would anyone’s mother need to come settle them in one is attending university to do graduate work?

Third Issue – I have never been to Leeds or Yorkshire, however, I cannot imagine the second largest city/metropolitan area in the UK is in any way “backwater” country.

Fourth Issue – If Chelsey Davy wanted to be close to Harry and/or London, why did she not attend the University of London instead of the University of Yorkshire?  I am sure her father has enough money to but her way into any university she wishes to attend.

I am totally done with the Tabloids!  I can dream up more plausible stories than what they currently print.  All good lies and tabloid fabrications have an element of truth, but this story is so implausible to anyone with any common sense that I am offended!  LOL!  LOL!

TampaBay

"Fashion is so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash, we should stop going to the mall.