Author Topic: Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 7  (Read 169850 times)

Offline tom_romanov

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
Thanks for the link Tatiana- it is amazing to hear her speak (and also doesn't the video prove that John Manahan was only marrying her for the fame?- he forgot which month they married)

also has anyone scrolled down the page to read the comments. heres one i found shocking and shows real lack of understanding and knowledge (I edited a word) -

LBRTRN89 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply - The mother was b***h and the driving force behind Bloody Nicholas and his tyrannical reign. She was lucky to have died in such a quick death the kids I admit it's aid the had to die but the two older daughters were adults.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:37:46 AM by tom_romanov »

Offline Proud_Olga

• Boyar
    • View Profile
Thanks for the link Tatiana- it is amazing to hear her speak

Especially when one hears her Eastern European accent. How could people believe her? Anastasia fluently spoke English since she was a child.
About John Manahan - at 5:31 he confuses Olga with Maria. And he pretends being their sister's husband? XD.
Tatiana's royal play site.
My DeviantArt
Banner & avatar courtesy of GD Ally.

Offline Maria Romanova

• Maria Romanova...
    • View Profile
yeah!!!! XD
"As dirt has been versed on the refined person name of the Romanovs... All for the money!"

Offline Ally Kumari

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Russia
Am I the only one who is shocked at that woman manners? Anastasia was impish, but not rude!

Offline tom_romanov

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
Did anyone else notice the look she gave John when he said " I can prove who I am" lol

Offline Tina Laroche

• Graf
  • Give My Love To All Who Remember Me ~ Olga N.R.
    • View Profile
Thanks for the link Tatiana- it is amazing to hear her speak

Especially when one hears her Eastern European accent. How could people believe her? Anastasia fluently spoke English since she was a child.
About John Manahan - at 5:31 he confuses Olga with Maria. And he pretends being their sister's husband? XD.

Exactly. I'm just so angry when I hear it, when I think about it... that people really believed she was Anastasia... come on, how could one confuse Olga with Maria?! And, as Siham said, a man whose wife pretends to be their sister... : X

Offline gemellibru

• View Profile
Anna=Anastasia???? No!
Anna=Franziska???? Yes! XD

Offline Yelena Aleksandrovna

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • *Glitter Of The Past*
I don't Know why people believed her. She wasn't Anastasia, she was just a Polish worker named Fransiska Schanzkowski. (The DNA of Anna Is the same of that family)
She didn't die in 1994, she died in 1984.

Offline Tina Laroche

• Graf
  • Give My Love To All Who Remember Me ~ Olga N.R.
    • View Profile
She didn't die in 1994, she died in 1984.

Yes. We were talking about the DNA testing that was done after she died...

Offline Maria Romanova

• Maria Romanova...
    • View Profile

Franziska                                                                                                                                                 Anna

I have never succeeded in understanding a thing: before the results of the test of the Dna, that it puts to knowledge the whole world that Ann was not Anastasia on the contrary Franziska, was not known that Ann was a liar? 
1_ The only photo (appeared in 1927, therefore before the test of the Dna) of Franziska clearly points out that Ann and Franziska were the same person.   
2_ In a trial the sister of Franziska recognizes that Ann is her sister. 

Why, was not the identity of Ann Anderson already known then? :?
"As dirt has been versed on the refined person name of the Romanovs... All for the money!"

Offline Maria Romanova

• Maria Romanova...
    • View Profile
Does you know the day when Franziska escaped from Poland?

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
I can only request patience from you.  A new book is well under way, due to the publisher this fall for a release early next year.  It will answer every single question here, and THEN SOME!  Much much much new and undiscovered information brings this entire story to light.

I can't tell you more than that for now, other than Bob and I, among others, have been consulting with the author on the project.

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
I'm really glad to hear there is finally going to be a book on this subject. I can't wait to read it. I think it's about time someone did a book, since there haven't been any books only on AA in recent years since she was proven not to be Anastasia(Kurth and Blair Lovell were before DNA proved her false) and since the remains of the fourth daughter were located, except the At the Court of Anna Anderson book, which basically focused on AA and the people surrounding her when she claimed to be AA, and not on any other issues.

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
Pity it's gonna take tome before all of us and the whole world could know about how fake Anna Anderson is. FS' ans AA have very great resemblance with each other.

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!