Author Topic: Relationship with Alexandra  (Read 10607 times)

Olishka~ Pincess

Re: Relationship with Alexandra
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 09:47:39 PM »
Joyann, I actually think that Tatiana has the best example for her younger sisters. Olga she is also a good example too, but I think Tatiana would have a better relationshipw ith her younger sisters. Olga was very, independent and caring also like her sister Tatiana. But, perhaps in my opinion she was not too sociable as Tatiana was. Remember that Tatiana was refered to many by the governess becuase she usually took care of her younger siblings and Olga did not even mind for Tatiana to be the governess.

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
  • We can only move forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 04:38:57 AM »
yes your right val xD

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 10:28:08 AM »
Are there letters of Olga criticized by Alix? I mean the letters which caught the attention of Alix.

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!

Offline Sarushka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • May I interest you in a grain of salt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 10:35:55 AM »
Are there letters of Olga criticized by Alix? I mean the letters which caught the attention of Alix.

Not that I'm aware of.

Also, keep in mind that in a book of almost 800 pages, you can probably count the number of times Alexandra complains about Olga's behavior on one hand. I agree with Raegan -- those few letters that contain Alexandra's complaints about her daughter have been blown out of proportion.
THE LOST CROWN: A Novel of Romanov Russia -- now in paperback!
"A dramatic, powerful narrative and a masterful grasp of life in this vanished world." ~Greg King