Author Topic: Russian Scientists Claim Marie to be the Female Body Missing From Pigs Meadow Grave  (Read 78186 times)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
Bear if you will read my post, you will see that I THOUGHT Candlestick had been renamed but quickly found out there was a new baseball stadium by googling. I am a huge football fan but don't care for baseball. That explains it!

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Actually, I want to expand a bit more on the 'stalking' statement. American humor is not universal, and in these grave times where there are so many global issues, people are being stalked, murdered, and abused. If one places behind one's statement, even as Annie put it, 'watch out you may be stalked', it should have been followed up by 'i'm just joking'. But internationally, in today's world, for the families, and the many missing, being stalked is not a joking matter.

I think we need to watch carefully about what we state, and be caring about others sensibilities. Annie, as I have said many times, I am not picking on you, but rather the means of how you identifiably express yourself. In this particular regard, it ended up with hurting someone's feelings, even though you might have been jesting. I am reminded a few days ago about how you posted and lamented to the forum members of how hurt you were at the experiences you had with the loss of your beloved cats. You cried in relating how you felt, even though the experiences were some years before. But in the case of human beings, and indeed relatives, people have the sameness of 'feelings', if not even closer than pets.

On these forums we have become kind of cavlier in some respects in our tone and responses when it comes to talking about death, trauma of some sorts, or about people who have experienced these issues, now and 100 years ago. It is like we have forgotten that people lived, and were/are human beings, and that we need always to respect human life at all cost.

You may all have fun making jest or laughing about how I respond at times in regards to statements as above, but I have worked with those who have lost loved ones in every kind of variable experiences, tragic to say the least in outcome. I have also personally experienced some very more than difficult experiences. From all of these, and being in the work still to date, one does not forget the responsibility one has to that of human life. I am not just an armchair person getting involvied in issues that are long dead, or remote from my life at all. It has been sometimes excruciating to hear these stories, and counsel these human hearts.

So, next time you want to poke fun, make sure you follow it by expressing just that. I'm sorry I can't lighten up at times like you want me to. Human life to me is more than valuable, and I am alive today because I respect human life beyond words. I will always speak up for every person no matter what age, because i believe it is the right thing to do ! Like me or dislike me, I can only do what I believe is right. If you fault me on that that is yours to do as you think...

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
Like me or dislike me, I can't help what strange and unintended things you read into my posts. Sheesh, first the horse and now this. I'm afraid to post now, what will you make out of something silly next?  :P I feel like I am being stalked, by you!

Offline Eddie_uk

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Oh! please don´t stop posting Annie. I and many others enjoy your posts!! :)
Grief is the price we pay for love.

FREE PALESTINE.

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Coming up Fall 2015: Tatiana's diaries and letters
    • View Profile
    • War-time diaries of Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanov
I feel like I am being stalked, by you!

I think you just may be right!  :o  ???

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
Eddie,  we all enjoy Annie's postings to some degree but this particular comment about stalking needs to be discussed.

To be serious for another moment or two,  let me ask you:  Do you approve of posters voicing someone should "stalk" someone, be it in fun or serious, on a public forum where there is the remote possibility that it may set off someone into action which may result in the harming of another poster?

AGRBear
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Annie,

You and everyone has a right to post, but you overstep your boundries, and gain less respect when you work to emesh others in your want of acting childish, slight others, then work to have yourself validated in disrespecting others. This is childish, attention getting at best. One would think ones time would be better spent than creating difficulties for others.

Real adults don't behave this way. I am not stalking you Annie, and Helen_A, your comments are even less appreciated. You owe me an apology as well !

If you both go back over your posts of late, you will see that there were and perhaps still remain three peoples who started out to make personal provoking remarks about a member, and then continued unabaited, without conscience, then started in on me. If this is what you think the membership supports, then you are all on the wrong forum !

You owe several apologies to those you infringe on, and work to harm with your words. Marie may be missing...but your manners are even more atrocious, and for the most part, abandoned. I have done nothing wrong for any of you to respond or cast doubt upon. You need to think before you post, not act on your impulses.

Tatiana+

cc: FA & Lisa

TatianaA

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia

I do not find the humor in this.

Evidently,  our,  Tania and my own,  requests have been ingnored.   I do not understand why because this talk of "stalking" is not funny,  because it can cause real harm to real people.

Perhaps,  we can take this to PMs from this point.

Let's get back to the two questions I've asked about GD Marie.

AGRBear

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
Oh dear, now the class tattletale has ratted me out to FA and Lisa! And you post publically that you have done so to let everybody know! For WHAT?!!! Tania you have made WAY WAY WAY too much out of this. Honestly, it is ridiculous and a waste of everyone's time, not to mention off topic.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!

I know I am, if anyone else had made the comment it would have gone unnoticed. The whole big deal that has been blown out of proportion is absolutely outrageous.

And thanks Eddie, I enjoy your posts too!

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile

Real adults don't behave this way. 

What way?  ???

I am not stalking you Annie, and Helen_A, your comments are even less appreciated. You owe me an apology as well !

If I didn't know any better I may think that you are stalking me now.  Maybe I better go into witness protection program.  8)

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
Annie, Helen and others, go to PMs on this discussion which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 12:09:48 PM by AGRBear »

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!

Real adults don't behave this way. 

What way?  ???

I am not stalking you Annie, and Helen_A, your comments are even less appreciated. You owe me an apology as well !

If I didn't know any better I may think that you are stalking me now.  Maybe I better go into witness protection program.  8)

Come with me, I am going too! We will live in seclusion near Elvis, Jim Morrison, and the real Anastasia!

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
The following post goes over the boundaries of being in bad taste.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 12:40:33 PM by AGRBear »

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Back to subject which is:  Marie...missing?

For all we know, Marie may be in the same witness protection program and we may run into her. I'll let you know.
Maybe she didn't want to be stalked either.

Marie in Witness Protection Program ( :-X):

P.S. Attention those tempted to take this seriously: 

THIS IS A JOKE! Marie is NOT in the Witness Protection Program, she was murdered in 1918!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 12:24:25 PM by Helen_A »