Photos of Claimants

<< < (39/62) > >>

gemellibru:
Hello guys! I just bought a book on Romanov ... In the last chapter is a list with many claimant (many of these claimant does not know). I will list all the names reported on the book:
Olga:
Marga Boots, Concetta Fedele, Olga Andromed (Gellargiy Romanov Andromed) and Sarah Osburne.
Tatiana:
Larissa Fedorovna (Marguerite Linsday), Michelle Anches, Maddess Brendon aiort and Tatia Romani.
Maria:
Cècile Czapska (Ceclava Czapska,Maria Romanov Dolgoruky), granny Alena, Maria Martì, Arevees Iacowelly (Arevees Romanov), Anatoly Ionov ("son" of Anastasia), Alysen Kabrohsky (Alyson Kabrohk Romanov) and Rossella Digioia.
Anastasia:
Franziska Schanzoshka (Anna Anderson, Anastasia Manahan), Ivanova Vasileva, Magdalen Veres, Eugenia Smith, Natalia Petrovna, Josephine Fedele, Eleonora Kruger, Jackye Romanov (Rosalia Svent) and Ambers Ghannimeb.
Alexei:
Alexei Poutzaiato, Vassily Filatov, Heino Tammett, Nikolai Nikolaevich Dalsky ("son" of Alexei), Edward B. Shabadin-Koltunov, Joseph Veres, Micheal Goloniwesky, Francesco Fedele, Georgi Zhudin, Marc Polsrest (Marc Romanov), Saculbey Ivan Chamell,       Andrew Romanov (Andrew Giohovanny Romanov), Joseph Veres, Cuzzhiatoyi Gisubioynky and Marterster Ursubuy.
Other claimants:
Suzanna Catharina de Graaff. Was a Dutch woman who claimed to be the fifth daughter of Nicholas and Alexandra, born in 1903 when Alexandra was reported to have had a "hysterical pregnancy".
I know some of them. This book says that none of the Romanovs escaped from home Ipatiev ... What do you think? Do you have photos of some of these unknown claimant?

RomanovsFan4Ever:
Thank you very much!, I don't know many claimants of the list, which is the title of the book?

gemellibru:
There are three different books, but I only bought the third book. The first is called "tragedy of the Romanovs Part I", the second book is called "tragedy of the Romanovs Part II" and the third book (the one I own) is called the "tragedy of the Romanovs Part III." The last chapter is dedicated to the claimant. In the other chapters are very interesting things (like the last pages of the diary of Anastasia, photos , the last letters of the Romanovs, interviews with revolutionaries still alive, comments from journalists about the death of the Romanovs) and many other things very interesting. The first two books, I have not bought them because there were things I already knew. The first book talks about the lives of the Romanovs in 1913.1914. It also contains pages of diary of Grand Duchess. Letters, photos, comments of journalists and so on. The second book speaks of 1915.1916. Comments of several journalists, photos, a few sentences spoken by Lenin and the revolutionary, letters from the Romanov ... The third book, for me, it's certainly the most interesting! However, the book title is "tragedy of the Romanovs Part III."

gemellibru:
I will try to find on the Internet, photos of the claimant that we do not know.

RomanovsFan4Ever:
Quote from: gemellibru on February 19, 2009, 11:01:50 AM

There are three different books, but I only bought the third book. The first is called "tragedy of the Romanovs Part I", the second book is called "tragedy of the Romanovs Part II" and the third book (the one I own) is called the "tragedy of the Romanovs Part III." The last chapter is dedicated to the claimant. In the other chapters are very interesting things (like the last pages of the diary of Anastasia, photos , the last letters of the Romanovs, interviews with revolutionaries still alive, comments from journalists about the death of the Romanovs) and many other things very interesting. The first two books, I have not bought them because there were things I already knew. The first book talks about the lives of the Romanovs in 1913.1914. It also contains pages of diary of Grand Duchess. Letters, photos, comments of journalists and so on. The second book speaks of 1915.1916. Comments of several journalists, photos, a few sentences spoken by Lenin and the revolutionary, letters from the Romanov ... The third book, for me, it's certainly the most interesting! However, the book title is "tragedy of the Romanovs Part III."

Thank you very much!  :)
I hope that I can find this book here in Italy too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page