Author Topic: Photos of Claimants  (Read 87392 times)

Offline Tina Laroche

• Graf
  • Give My Love To All Who Remember Me ~ Olga N.R.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos of Claimants
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2009, 01:42:16 PM »
I believe there are photos of many of the claimants somewhere in the forum. If you search a bit, I'm sure you'll find some. :)

Offline gemellibru

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »
I have found some information on Averees  Iacowelly (a claimant of Maria). it is an interesting history, you read here:
In the 23 January of 1919 in a village of the Polonoia, a mysterious woman came. Nobody knew her name. Its body was covered by numerous serious scars. The woman began to make herself call Averees  Iacowelly . A neighbor of Averees speculated around that her neighbor was the granduchessa Anastasia. Averees denied and moved him to another village of Poland. There a man recognized that Averees  as Maria, the third daughter of Niola II. The day later Averees ran away from Poland going to Russia. In the 1921 Averees  married a soldier named Carlk Dianohgjy and it had a child (to which was given him the name of Niola). Averees returned together with Nicola and her husband Carlk in Poland. In the 1956 Nicola it died of Hemophilia and Averees it entered the total depression. Averees often repeated among if and if "the whole dead family, everybody." Carlk died in 1965 and Averees emigrated in Switzerland. Averees again married him a dealer named Gjohvan Riccha. In the 1979 Averees it died of tuberculosis. On her headstone  is written there "Maria Romanov 1899-1979." Subsequently was made a comparison among the writing of Maria with that of Averees. The writing was identical. Some pages of diary of Averees were found. In one of these  was written there "Another article on Ann Anderson. I cannot see more than the name of the Romanovs of it as a mean to be used for making money. They are the 9 and a half and I am tired! Good night Nicola. Good night Carlk. Good night mother, good night dad, good night OTA, good night A." Many believe that Averees is never exposed in public as Maria because she wanted to be left from everything and from everybody alone.
And i have found some photos of Averees Iacowelly:
http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/vv134/gemellibru/?action=view&current=9028498995441660Averees.jpg      this is Averees Iacowelly. MARIA??? 
http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/vv134/gemellibru/?action=view&current=0897615730815521559.jpg            this is Averees Iacowelly. MARIA???
What u do think???

Offline amartin71718

• Graf
  • Eat a rock, and On Wisconsin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »
She doesn't really look like her.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 09:44:12 PM by Marty_1994 »
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. - Groucho Marx

Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the wordless tune, and never stops at all. - Emily Dickinson

RomanovsFan4Ever

« Reply #198 on: February 20, 2009, 04:00:11 AM »
Interesting story!, the most interesting particular is that her son died of hemophilia, but of course I think that was a coincidence and that she was not the real Maria.

Offline gemellibru

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 20, 2009, 09:44:06 AM »
Of course, a story very iteressanting ... The things that impressed me most are 3: the first is that the son of Averees died of haemophilia, and the other thing is that she had severe wounds on the body and the third (most important) is as follows: in the pages diary of Averees there are some very interesting phrases like "good night mom, dad goodnight, goodnight OTA, goodnight A". I wonder one thing: why in the pages DIIAR had written a thing? I believe that Averees would have had no interest in lying in the diary! And then the test between the writing with that of Averees maria Romanov showed that writing was the same. Averees was never shown in public as Mary. Some people exchanged Averees for anastasia. Averees denied to be Anastasia. A man, subsequently said, that Averees was Maria. In this case Averees do not denied, and it ran to Russia... There are significant elements too ... I wonder whether it is merely a coincidence, or a truth! In any case Averees did not want to get their hands on the heritage of the Romanovs! And then I think the similarity is somewhat ... The first photos I posted of Averees is 1943 ... It looks like Alexandra, if you care. The second picture dates around 1930-1931-1932-1933. The exact date is unknown!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 09:51:05 AM by gemellibru »

Offline gemellibru

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 20, 2009, 11:00:44 AM »
a bad photo of Larissa Tudor (Marguerite Linsday,Larissa Fedorovna). She claimed to be the granduchess Tatiana!

Offline gemellibru

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 20, 2009, 11:06:15 AM »
Larissa Tudor, according to you, there is only one photo? We can not infer anything from a picture so blurry! I Try to search the sites of Russian photos of Larissa Tudor ...

RomanovsFan4Ever

« Reply #202 on: February 20, 2009, 11:13:09 AM »
The photo of Larissa Tudor that you have already posted is the only one that I know of this claimant, maybe there are better quality pictures of her on the web.

Offline Tina Laroche

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 20, 2009, 01:57:57 PM »
Of course, a story very iteressanting ... The things that impressed me most are 3: the first is that the son of Averees died of haemophilia, and the other thing is that she had severe wounds on the body and the third (most important) is as follows: in the pages diary of Averees there are some very interesting phrases like "good night mom, dad goodnight, goodnight OTA, goodnight A". I wonder one thing: why in the pages DIIAR had written a thing? I believe that Averees would have had no interest in lying in the diary! And then the test between the writing with that of Averees maria Romanov showed that writing was the same. Averees was never shown in public as Mary. Some people exchanged Averees for anastasia. Averees denied to be Anastasia. A man, subsequently said, that Averees was Maria. In this case Averees do not denied, and it ran to Russia... There are significant elements too ... I wonder whether it is merely a coincidence, or a truth! In any case Averees did not want to get their hands on the heritage of the Romanovs! And then I think the similarity is somewhat ... The first photos I posted of Averees is 1943 ... It looks like Alexandra, if you care. The second picture dates around 1930-1931-1932-1933. The exact date is unknown!

It's a coincidence. It wasn't even sure if the Grand Duchesses were carriers of hemophilia. It's possible, since Alix had hemophilia, but I guess we'll never know for sure. The fact that she had scars is one thing, and we can not say where she got them. Third, I have a question for you: did she write their names (Olga, Tatiana, Anastasia etc.) or just OTA and A? If she didn't write the names, it doesn't mean a lot too, there are a lot of people in the world who have such initials. Oh, and btw, who said it was not a lie? She could have written lies in her diary - everybody who wants can do that. For the photos you posted - her nose doesn't look like Maria's. And you can see her eyes are dark, and not blue like Mashka's. Anyway, all of the bodies are found, which means that no one escaped. This is enough for me. I don't know why some people don't except the truth...

P.S.: The pic of Larissa Tudor has already been posted. It's not very good when the same pictures are posted again and again. ;) This is the only pic of her I know, so I'm not sure if you'll manage to find one. :-\

Offline gemellibru

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2009, 02:17:41 PM »
Tina, I have not said that is Averees Iacowelly Maria Romanov! Why you always so hostile? and then I have not said that I was the first to find a photo of Larissa Tudor, I was just telling my reflection! I know that all of the Romanovs are dead, but I seemed strange coincidences ... However, the diary says "OTA goodnight" "A good night." the names have not been written. However this is really strange ... On the tomb says Maria Romanov, and averees never said in public that she was Mary. And because her son is named Nicholas? And then why when people have said that she was Anastasia, she refused, and when, instead, they recognized her as Maria ,she ran away to Russia? I do not know ...

Offline Tina Laroche

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »
Sorry if I offended you. I didn't want to be mean. Anyway, coincidences are coincidences, and not facts, right?

Offline gemellibru

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 20, 2009, 03:51:30 PM »
right...

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 20, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »
a bad photo of Larissa Tudor (Marguerite Linsday,Larissa Fedorovna). She claimed to be the granduchess Tatiana!
I can see her (Larissa"s) face clearly and she's got that enormous nose and sharp chin that Tatiana lacks.

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!

Offline Tina Laroche

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2009, 03:12:44 AM »
Yes, you're right about that.

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2009, 03:39:21 AM »
All impostors don't look at themselves a thousand times on the mirror.That's the reason why they're always get caught in the act of deception. 

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!