The Alexander Palace Time Machine Discussion Forum

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
April 23, 2014, 10:06:50 PM
458788 Posts in 8881 Topics by 8297 Members
Latest Member: donnabelle
News: We think Pallasart is the best web design company in Austin and for good reason - they make this forum possible! Looking for a website? Call them at 512 469-7454.
+  The Alexander Palace Time Machine Discussion Forum
|-+  Discussions about the Imperial Family and European Royalty
| |-+  Having Fun! (Moderators: Laura Mabee, BobAtchison, Forum Admin, TimM)
| | |-+  Looking for pictures III.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 60 Go Down Print
Author
Locked Topic Topic: Looking for pictures III.  (Read 119400 times)
Reply #690
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:49:33 PM »
Sunny Offline
Knyaz
Царь Николай, твоё имя - любовь Posts: 828

View Profile WWW

This? I'd say that I see Anastasia, Alexei, maybe Dr. Derevenko, and maybe Olga? But the background seems bit weird to me,those trees, and it was always labeled as 'Tobolsk'.

Oh, i have it but not in my "Tobolsk" folder... i've it in my "Zarskoje Selo captivity" folder!!

Please visit my site
http://thelostworldofnaotmaa.wordpress.com/

Banner courtesy of GD Ally
Reply #691
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:52:22 PM »
blessOTMA Offline
Velikye Knyaz
Tell me the truth, monsieur Posts: 2484

View Profile WWW

yes nena, that's the one ! Thank you !  I'd say left to right, Olga ,Alexis ( in the swing )  Anastasia and the Tsar . I see the back or arm of another on the far right, but that's all ( I wonder if Olga is looking at someone one on the greenhouse roof?)

They had those kind of chimney pots there. I believe this photo of the courtyard was taken by someone standing on the greenhouse roof. But is it reversed? Someone who knows the sky line Tobolsk better than I will be able  to tell. But I believe this is  the view they saw while sitting on the roof . We know they had a swing in Tobolsk, ...and certainly did not later...so it 's most likely Tobolsk indeed

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna
Reply #692
« on: October 16, 2011, 02:10:21 PM »
Sarushka Offline
Velikye Knyaz
May I interest you in a grain of salt? Posts: 6407

View Profile WWW

They had those kind of chimney pots there. I believe this photo of the courtyard was taken by someone standing on the greenhouse roof. But is it reversed? Someone who knows the sky line Tobolsk better than I will be able  to tell. But I believe this is  the view they saw while sitting on the roof . We know they had a swing in Tobolsk, ...and certainly did not later...so it 's most likely Tobolsk indeed

This is identified as Tobolsk in Romanovs: Love Power & Tragedy.

THE LOST CROWN: A Novel of Romanov Russia -- now in paperback!
"A dramatic, powerful narrative and a masterful grasp of life in this vanished world." ~Greg King
Reply #693
« on: October 16, 2011, 11:08:53 PM »
blessOTMA Offline
Velikye Knyaz

View Profile WWW

Indeed, Tobolsk.....I'm pointing out the similarity in chimney pots between the  Tobolsk courtyard photo  and the swing photo. nena wondered if the swing photo was in Tobolsk. I now believe the photo of the courtyard isn't reversed and that is how the sky line of Tobolsk appeared in the distance  to the family as they sat on the greenhouse roof...with the 2 large  buildings and tower

Olga Nikolaevna
Reply #694
« on: October 25, 2011, 07:53:57 AM »
NAOTMAA Fan Offline
Boyar
I love NAOTMAA ....and Holly ...most ardently Posts: 143

View Profile

I'm wondering if someone can help me out! I'm looking for a photograph of Nicholas II standing in front of a lake, his back is facing the lens and there's a funny looking gap between his legs because they're standing apart (it's just something I always noticed about the photograph). It's kind of mournful looking, they used it in the A&E Nicholas and Alexandra documentary.

"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."
-Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova, May 8th, 1913
Reply #695
« on: October 25, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
blessOTMA Offline
Velikye Knyaz

View Profile WWW

I think this is the one you want. It looks like a lake, but it's  the Dnieper river . It seems there was a church on the other shore that  NII liked to look at from this spot . Very evocative photo

Olga Nikolaevna
Reply #696
« on: October 25, 2011, 10:32:31 PM »
Sunny Offline
Knyaz
Царь Николай, твоё имя - любовь Posts: 828

View Profile WWW

I'm wondering if someone can help me out! I'm looking for a photograph of Nicholas II standing in front of a lake, his back is facing the lens and there's a funny looking gap between his legs because they're standing apart (it's just something I always noticed about the photograph). It's kind of mournful looking, they used it in the A&E Nicholas and Alexandra documentary.

When i read this, i thought: i don't have it! I need it in my collection!

Thanks, Annie *__*

Oh, my collection is growing day bt day *___*

Please visit my site
http://thelostworldofnaotmaa.wordpress.com/

Banner courtesy of GD Ally
Reply #697
« on: November 05, 2011, 05:57:44 PM »
NAOTMAA Fan Offline
Boyar

View Profile

I think this is the one you want. It looks like a lake, but it's  the Dnieper river . It seems there was a church on the other shore that  NII liked to look at from this spot . Very evocative photo

That's it! Thank you terribly : )

"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."
Reply #698
« on: November 06, 2011, 01:20:48 AM »
blessOTMA Offline
Velikye Knyaz

View Profile WWW

You are most welcome, I'm glad to help =)

Olga Nikolaevna
Reply #699
« on: December 06, 2011, 12:10:22 PM »
MademoiselleAndrea Offline
Knyaz
Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures. Posts: 536

View Profile WWW

There's this tiny photo of Alexandra Feodorovna that I'd like to see larger. It seems a bit rare...

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck
Reply #700
« on: December 06, 2011, 12:43:14 PM »
Carolath Habsburg Offline
Velikye Knyaz
As seen on TUMBLR! Posts: 4840

View Profile WWW

I think that picture is is Hi res in the Beinicke albumns.

Courtesy of Grand Duchess Ally

"...Пусть он землю бережет родную, А любовь Катюша сбережет....". Grand Duchess Ekaterina Fyodorovna to Grand Duke Georgiy Alexandrovich. 1914

Join the cause "We want an Ignore button
Reply #701
« on: December 06, 2011, 01:10:17 PM »
Justine Offline
Graf
Grand Duchess Tatiana Posts: 399

View Profile

it's in Beinecke-as well as few more from that session. I guess it's in 4th album.

my deviant=>open for comissions
Reply #702
« on: December 23, 2011, 08:41:46 PM »
NAOTMAA Fan Offline
Boyar

View Profile

Hey everyone! I'm looking for the photo of OTMA together on a beach (the well known one of them huddled together in long dresses and hats around 1908ish, and Anastasia looks completely miserable). Either B&W or even coloured versions would be terrific! Anyone think they can help me out?

Reply #703
« on: December 23, 2011, 11:04:27 PM »
NAOTMAA Fan Offline
Boyar

View Profile

Also, would anyone happen to have a good quality photo of toddler OTMA sitting in front of a Christmas tree in the Playroom?

Reply #704
« on: December 24, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »
blessOTMA Offline
Velikye Knyaz

View Profile WWW

Also, would anyone happen to have a good quality photo of toddler OTMA sitting in front of a Christmas tree in the Playroom?
I'd love that too! lol!

Olga Nikolaevna
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 60 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: