Author Topic: Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 5  (Read 78707 times)

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 5
« Reply #255 on: August 03, 2007, 09:07:43 AM »
Looks like you missed the ferry.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #256 on: August 03, 2007, 11:42:22 AM »
I do not know.  But, Anna Anderson did not touch lives I can tell you that's not true. Talk about her, what else is there to talk about her?, she did not do anything special, and a person like her all she did was pretend to be someone she was not. Therefore, she went for being Anastasia. It's realy more of a lie. Please explain to me about how AA so called touched lives?

Anna Anderson didn't live in a isolated bubble so I'm not sure what you mean that she didn't touch people's lives. 

Everyone touches someone else's life in some way or another.  

I understand what you mean when you think she wasn't someone special to you.  That doesn't mean  she wasn't special to others.

Have you ever talked to people who actually knew her?

AGRBear

No I do not believe there is one thing that she did special. She was nothing but a fraud. You mean people who meet her before?
There is nothing at all interesting in this pathetic Polish fraudster. She is dead and cremated. Let Anna Anderson or whatever she called herself from one day to the next rest in peace and stop flogging the dead and very boring horse. She only touched the lives of the deluded. Certainly she had nothing to do with Anastasia. What a waste of a life pretending to be somebody you aren't.
I agree with you Dmitri, she is just a dead woman who lied and pretend to be someone else. Who cares she is nothing but a pathetic lier. It is nothing but a waste of time even talking about the woman.

Offline mikeycoleman

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 03, 2007, 12:05:20 PM »
I am now confused on who thinks AA is AN and who thinks AA is FS and who thinks AA is someone else!

For me AA = FS.

Mikey

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #258 on: August 03, 2007, 12:27:48 PM »

No I do not believe there is one thing that she did special. She was nothing but a fraud. You mean people who meet her before?

I have come to think some of the people who met her don't want her to be FS because their own little claim to fame of meeting her, and therefore their own importance, is somehow degraded if she was not really AN but a "Polish peasant." That's how it seems to me IMO.But they can look at it this way, even though they didn't meet a Grand Duchess, they did meet a famous actress! ;)

There is nothing at all interesting in this pathetic Polish fraudster. She is dead and cremated. Let Anna Anderson or whatever she called herself from one day to the next rest in peace and stop flogging the dead and very boring horse. She only touched the lives of the deluded. Certainly she had nothing to do with Anastasia. What a waste of a life pretending to be somebody you aren't.
I agree with you Dmitri, she is just a dead woman who lied and pretend to be someone else. Who cares she is nothing but a pathetic lier. It is nothing but a waste of time even talking about the woman.

Agree with both of you!

And I didn't come to the Romanov story because of AA, I came because my sixth grade teacher told us the story and I got interested in it and bought Nicholas and Alexandra. It's good that most of the people here who have gotten interested in the Romanovs because of AA or the Anastasia cartoon have come here and found out the truth about the story, that AA was not AN. There is still plenty to be interested in besides AA. The Romanovs themselves, and she was not one of those!

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2007, 12:31:55 PM »
I am now confused on who thinks AA is AN and who thinks AA is FS and who thinks AA is someone else!

Currently on this forum, I think the only ones who think AA was AN are Chat_Noir and ferrymansdaughter. There have been others who are not here now including Calebg who has posted under a dozen different names to try to make it look like AA has more supporters.

Personally, AGRBear's post make it appear to me she is an AA supporter, but she denies this. She thinks AA was a CHEKA plant, a spy or a decoy.

For me AA = FS.

ME TOO!

and that's the right answer, because it is true!

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #260 on: August 03, 2007, 01:07:53 PM »

Currently on this forum, I think the only ones who think AA was AN are Chat_Noir and ferrymansdaughter. There have been others who are not here now including Calebg who has posted under a dozen different names to try to make it look like AA has more supporters.

Personally, AGRBear's post make it appear to me she is an AA supporter, but she denies this. She thinks AA was a CHEKA plant, a spy or a decoy.

For me AA = FS.

ME TOO!

and that's the right answer, because it is true!

I agree it does sound right to me AA=FS ! I think that person is an AA suporter because if you look in the AA thread you will see that ferrysmandaughter and Chat_Noir help support AA especialy with the pictures they posted they keep on trying to claim that AA has some kind of resemblence to the IF. So that they can make it so and have more proof that AA was A.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:12:23 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #261 on: August 03, 2007, 01:54:40 PM »
..[in part]...

Bear is confused.  PLEASE,  could you explain:   Why are you even here reading about AA if  her life is  "waste of time"?

AGRBear
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #262 on: August 03, 2007, 02:17:22 PM »
..[in part]...

Bear is confused.  PLEASE,  could you explain:   Why are you even here reading about AA if  her life is  "waste of time"?

AGRBear
Bear, beacause, she is not Anastasia and, it was a waste of time becuase people keep on saying the same thing over and over again, if they did not have anything else other than what they said then it would be just a waste of time. But, it is okay to continue talking about her, but not saying the same stuff oven again unless you have a point or important fact to note or a conclusion to make.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 02:24:06 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #263 on: August 03, 2007, 04:56:29 PM »
 I do, now, understand.

Thank you.

AGRBear

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #264 on: August 03, 2007, 06:05:57 PM »
This is pretty basic.   Did the Wingender sister claim that FS was taller than her 5 feet 4 inches]?

Yes?

No?

Pick one.

AGRBear

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #265 on: August 03, 2007, 09:16:36 PM »
Lookie what I found on a German language site! This is the best pic of FS I've seen yet. And no, AA supporters, it's not 'retouched.' This is just a plain black and white photo. I guess the Germans had something the Americans didn't. This is even more definitive proof that AA and FS were the same person.

When I use my pic viewer to blow it up, you can see even more detail, including big light colored eyes that look exactly like AA's! Unfortunately I don't have a way to blow it up to post right now, but if you want to see what I mean you can save it on your computer and blow it up some in photoshop if you have it. I really miss mine right now! If anyone can blow it up please post it here!

FS is AA! :D

« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 09:20:22 PM by Annie »

ChatNoir

« Reply #266 on: August 03, 2007, 10:25:39 PM »
Just for your info: This alleged photo of FS was the one used for the article in the Nachtausgabe. Retouched once. Did you all know that the one and only photo of FS was never authenticated?

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #267 on: August 03, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »
Oh give it a rest, it's NOT retouched! That's why I was so excited to find it! It's the best quality of the lone known photo of FS I've ever seen.  I have played with it in the pic viewer on my computer, sorry, it's an actual photo, no one has done anything to it!  I challenge anyone to examine it for themselves. This is what FS looked like, just like AA!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 10:32:07 PM by Annie »

ChatNoir

« Reply #268 on: August 03, 2007, 10:43:21 PM »
wrong picture
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 10:47:22 PM by ChatNoir »

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #269 on: August 03, 2007, 10:44:40 PM »

The first one is real but blurry, the other two retouched, the last one simply drawn on to emphasize features, the middle one changed to the point of unrecognition.

This picture is just a plain photo, and again I challenge anyone to find any differently. It's the best quality version of the FS pic I've ever seen. Not drawn on, not blurry, and more detail. This is why I was so happy to find it.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 11:01:05 PM by Annie »