Author Topic: Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 5  (Read 80220 times)

ChatNoir

Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 5
« Reply #270 on: August 03, 2007, 10:48:35 PM »
Franziska's 3 faces.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 03, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »
What else was expected from the source? There are some who have vested interests in maintaining their farcical attitudes after all.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 03, 2007, 10:51:11 PM »
The DNA proves AA was FS anyway so why beat the dead horse?

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #273 on: August 03, 2007, 11:02:07 PM »
What else was expected from the source? There are some who have vested interests in maintaining their farcical attitudes after all.

;) :D

Some people just can't stand it! NOOO she can't be FS or the world will end!

Offline G_Lermontov

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2007, 12:01:36 AM »
ChatNoir:

Just out of curiosity, do you think that the picture in question looks like Anna Anderson? 

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2007, 07:28:51 AM »

;) :D

Some people just can't stand it! NOOO she can't be FS or the world will end!
Yes, the world will be horrible and it sure will end if she was ever A. Thank goodness she is not.I can not stand it either very annoying.

Alixz

« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »
The middle one was retouched to make her look more like AN.  The nose and lips and eyebrows have been more finely drawn.

If that was the only picture we had of FS, even we might think she was AN.    :o

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2007, 10:06:05 AM »
No I tend to think not. FS looks nothing at all like Anastasia. Have a look at AA and you will see how similar FS is to her. In fact they were one and the same. The DNA proved it.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2007, 10:17:49 AM »
All 3 of the pics ChatNoir posted are supposed to be FS. The first one is original, the middle one drawn on for a Berlin publication, the last one drawn only around the features to emphasize them for Gilliard's book 'Les Fausse Anastasie." I have no idea why the person made that middle one look so unlike the original, maybe it was to make it appear that AA was NOT FS? (which is why Chat usually uses that one to compare to AA) But sorry to all AA supporters, matching the original to AA is a match. The little picture I found last night is a clearer version of the original, and even more incriminating evidence against AA/FS.

But Alix, since you thought they were AA and the middle one was made to look like AN, that proves even more that when you saw those pics you thought it was AA, though the pics were FS! So you see there again, FS is a dead ringer for AA since they are the same person! :D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 10:19:54 AM by Annie »

Offline Lemur

• Graf
  • reach for the top!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2007, 12:37:05 PM »
Oh give it a rest, it's NOT retouched! That's why I was so excited to find it! It's the best quality of the lone known photo of FS I've ever seen.  I have played with it in the pic viewer on my computer, sorry, it's an actual photo, no one has done anything to it!  I challenge anyone to examine it for themselves. This is what FS looked like, just like AA!

I don't understand how anyone could not see that's the same woman.

Alixz

« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2007, 01:27:22 PM »
Annie,

That is exactly what I meant.  I knew those pictures were of FS and that's why I said that if that middle picture was the only picture of FS that we had and we had never seen the un re-touched photos, the even we might think that FS was truly AA and that AA was truly Anastasia.

At least that is what I think I said   ???

Or am I misinterpreting.  Since that picture is proven to be FS then it can only mean that AA was FS and never could have been Anastasia, only FS pretending to be AA and therefore pretending to be Anastasia  ???   ???  I think I am confusing myself.   :-\

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2007, 02:00:32 PM »
Annie,

That is exactly what I meant.  I knew those pictures were of FS and that's why I said that if that middle picture was the only picture of FS that we had and we had never seen the un re-touched photos, the even we might think that FS was truly AA and that AA was truly Anastasia.

At least that is what I think I said   ???

Or am I misinterpreting.  Since that picture is proven to be FS then it can only mean that AA was FS and never could have been Anastasia, only FS pretending to be AA and therefore pretending to be Anastasia  ???   ???  I think I am confusing myself.   :-\

Okay, gotcha! ;) You're right!

Offline Temperance

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2007, 02:25:31 PM »
The DNA did prove it, though I never thought she looked like the real Anastasia anyway.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2007, 11:26:39 PM »
Not sure what thread to put this in, I'm sure it's been seen before but I had forgotten how funny and outrageous the conspiracy theories were! This goes right to his 'conclusions' and just above it are some weird theories about the DNA tests  :o :o

http://www.freewarehof.org/manahans.html#summary

or go all the way back up to the top for a cool picture of Anna and John!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 11:31:18 PM by Annie »

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #284 on: August 08, 2007, 06:39:28 AM »
The DNA did prove it, though I never thought she looked like the real Anastasia anyway.
Yes, it sure does prove that. DNA is very helpful. You can even realy tell she is Anastasia by looking at her many pictures that share no resemblence with those of Anastasia it is obvious. ;)