Author Topic: Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 5  (Read 77706 times)

Offline zackattack

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
Thank you Zack Attack for the interesting info. Especially this

worried that Margarita would be prosecuted for Franciska's activities

That makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Of course the family would still be afraid of that, and as you also mentioned, 'embarrassed.' This is why they don't speak out more about her. It's a shame they don't, it would stop a lot of outrageous theories from going around.

Here is another:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm afraid again I have to say I really don't remember the details some
10 years later.  I'm not an Anna Anderson fanatic!!!

I think you could do these things:

1.  Go to Harvard and look at Anna Anderson's lawyer's files. There
were witness statements he had about the Schanzkowska family - a lot of
information that  nobody has ever published. (Look in the Kurth book
for where the archive is and what it is called - I can't remember). For
example there are descriptions of Francesca's scars which match with
Anna Anderson's.

2. Ask for access to the Hesse archive in Germany - they came up with
the Scaknzkowska theory after research, as you will know.

3. Speak to Philip Remy , a German TV producer who has done more
research on AA than anybody else. He'll be on top of this subject quite
possibly. (Tel number a few years ago was: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Speak to Felix Schanzkowska's daughter, if she is still alive (she
was 8 years ago). She told me Anna Anderson was her father's sister and
they all knew all along but didn't want to give her away. I didn't use
her on my TV programme because she wanted money to speak which was
against our policy.
Her phone number used to be (in Germany) :

Waltraud von Czenskowski (is what she calls herself rather grandly)
Hamburg: xxxxxxxxxxx
MERSEBERG:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. Why don't you track down Carl Maucher and ask him? He was living an
hour south of Munich. You'll probably find him in the phone book!
However he doesn't speak English. I could try to find his address for
you but it will take me some time because all my records are stored 6
hours away from where I am. I suggest you try the phone book first.

Hope that helps

Julian

Cornholio

Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 5
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 01:35:13 PM »
Thank you again, Zack. I had long suspected there was stuff out there that was never published that would seriously hurt Andersen's case. Of course, anyone writing a book in her favor is not going to use those things. Zack, how about you write a book telling the true story, and finally put this legend to rest?

Offline zackattack

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »
Thank you again, Zack. I had long suspected there was stuff out there that was never published that would seriously hurt Andersen's case. Of course, anyone writing a book in her favor is not going to use those things. Zack, how about you write a book telling the true story, and finally put this legend to rest?

Who would be my audience? People who don't understand that the odds of Anna Anderson being anyone other than FS are roughly the same as the world being flat...and seem to think that finding or not finding a birth certificate would change that? .

For example, I was discussing the comments made regarding John Klier having "several items of interest" that were not included in his book which led him to "speculate that Gertrude and several of the other children may have been from the second marriage" . Well, when I inquired what this person believed these "items of interest" were she replied..."documents". Well, she had earlier made it clear that Gertrude's birth was "undocumented". So, was Gertrude's birth at this point undocumented or were there documents relating to it? If so, then it's not undocumented! Was it a letter? Court document? What?  It just didn't make any sense . Well, she wasn't very pleased when I asked that question, it was very funny, as the question is quite harmless ..I"m just glad I've never used my real first or last name here...or my  online death notice might appear! ;D 

These people are free to believe what they want,  they're a small minority, and I can care less as I have the answer. And am not really interested in researching further. . I just  ignore the rest.

However, there are people that are interested in this topic and would like to learn, and don't want to just spin their wheels. So that's why I think it would be great to have an archive section for Anna Anderson if MP Remy is interested. Imagine all the questions that could be answered for those who want to learn!  So, I've forewarded all the contact information for MP Remy, Julian Nott, and the Schankowsky family to the FA. It really is up to him, but the poor man has so much else he has to deal with on this great website that I wouldn't be surprised  if he's not able to get around to it for awhile.

In the meantime, anyone who is interested in this topic should simply get on the internet and start researching. It really wasn't that difficult and it's all at your fingertips. I'll admit, I have an advantage over many, but it's not something that can't be overcome. The internet is free for most!  Just don't engage in "celebrity" worship, keep in positive, and you'll be fine.   

Good luck everyone. 

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 09:06:09 AM »
I indeed have been forwarded the contact information for the Sch. famiily and Remy.  For the sake of these people's privacy, rather than post them here publicly, I will ask anyone seriously interested to contact me and I will, as I have been given permission, give them this contact information.

Cornholio

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 02:07:27 PM »
Maybe it isn't such a good idea to have a lot of random people bugging these guys. And who knows who might misquote them and we'd never know?  FA, how about if you gather the info yourself and write a piece for the Time Machine? I'm sure it would be interesting and helpful.

Bob_the_builder

Jesus Christ?! Was AA really so crazy that she would stab herself in the foot with a bayonet??? lol ???

Offline zackattack

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
Maybe it isn't such a good idea to have a lot of random people bugging these guys. And who knows who might misquote them and we'd never know?  FA, how about if you gather the info yourself and write a piece for the Time Machine? I'm sure it would be interesting and helpful.

Very true about the "random people" bugging these guys. That was what I was afraid of. So I figured I'd give the information to the FA and let him be the  judge on the subject. You know, I actually received alot of hate emails-all of which I found very funny- at my old email address chastising me for not posting someone's private address and phone number on this website for all the world to see. Would these people have liked it if I printed their private information on here? I think we all know the answer to that one.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
FS and AA were the same person. Extensive genetic testing has proved this.

Bob_the_builder

FS and AA were the same person. Extensive genetic testing has proved this.
Well technically it proved she wasn't Anastasia. It can't prove she was Schanzkowska, only that they were related through the maternal line. Of course, since it rests on probablility, we can say it is probable and almost certain that she was.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
It's been awhile, shall we have a go?

Anastasia

Anna Anderson

Franziska Schanskowska

Offline Lemur

• Graf
  • reach for the top!
    • View Profile
The biggest difference and the one I can't get over is that mouth. Anastasia had some a small mouth with such small and delicately shaped lips, the top one turning up almost sharply, and Andersen has those very large, very thick Angelina Jolie lips and a wide mouth. None of the features are the same, and the chin is a very distinct difference too. Anastasia's was sort of longer, a bit rounded into a peak, and Andersen's was short, wide, and flat on the bottom. (Like Franziska there)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 09:52:07 AM by Lemur »

Offline Obezyanka

• View Profile
I totally agree.  Those lips are way to thick I think later on she was sucking in her lips to make them appear thinner.  Also her eyes are not really the same shape.  The brow lines  look different too.

ferrymansdaughter

And yet Professor Furtmayer (not sure of the spelling) examined 100s of pics of Anastasia and AA in the 1970s  for the court case and came to the conclusion that they were the same woman and that she was definitely not FS.  Admittedly there is only pic of FS and it has been retouched so he didn't have much to compare there, but how do you explain his findings?   How about posting more pics of AA and GDA?

Offline Phil_tomaselli

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
If Annie was really as convinced by the DNA evidence why raise this hoary old chestnut again?

Phil Tomaselli

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
If Annie was really as convinced by the DNA evidence why raise this hoary old chestnut again?

Phil Tomaselli

It was brought up in another thread by a new member and I didn't want to derail the thread. I also didn't want to bring forth one of the old threads that contained fights and pictures that no longer show up.

The biggest difference and the one I can't get over is that mouth. Anastasia had some a small mouth with such small and delicately shaped lips, the top one turning up almost sharply, and Andersen has those very large, very thick Angelina Jolie lips and a wide mouth. None of the features are the same, and the chin is a very distinct difference too. Anastasia's was sort of longer, a bit rounded into a peak, and Andersen's was short, wide, and flat on the bottom. (Like Franziska there)

Exactly. Their facial bone structure isn't even the same.

I totally agree.  Those lips are way to thick I think later on she was sucking in her lips to make them appear thinner.

Yeah, like the ones on Kurth's site, LOL, that's mostly what they are! If you look at the original pics of her taken after she was pulled from the canal but before her claim started, you'll see she looks NOTHING like Anastasia, and much too old to be the eighteen and a half AN would have been at the time. She didn't start acting and biting her lips and posing in ways trying to match up with AN pics until after her claim was in full swing.

Also her eyes are not really the same shape.  The brow lines  look different too.

Yes, they are. Anastasia's eyes were smaller and more heavily lidded than AA's big bulging eyes.

And yet Professor Furtmayer (not sure of the spelling) examined 100s of pics of Anastasia and AA in the 1970s  for the court case and came to the conclusion that they were the same woman and that she was definitely not FS.  Admittedly there is only pic of FS and it has been retouched so he didn't have much to compare there, but how do you explain his findings?   

I hate to be a taker of conspiracy theories, but the only thing I can think of is he was 'paid off' or influenced by someone in hopes of a payoff if she won any money, or perhaps half blind, drunk, using faulty equipment or just plain mistaken? Even a legally blind person can see the bone structure doesn't match up and none of the features are the same.You know one thing that really made me notice how the features aren't the same is getting older. When I was a teenager and wanted to believe in AA, I used to think that people looked drastically different when they got older, this fueled partly by TV shows that switch actors for the 'young' and 'old' character who don't look anything alike (like LeVar Burton and John Amos both playing Kunta Kinte in Roots, they look nothing alike!) Now that I'm older, and I can see that, like my old classmates, people who are now middle aged, even if they're now fat, or wrinkled or have lost or changed their hair still don't look that much different than they did as teens because their features and bone structure remain the same. Now I can really look at those pics of AA and AN and say HOW could I EVER have thought they were anything alike? Youth and wishful thinking is all, I guess.

Are you sure it was the 1970's? The court case was over by the 60's, what was he doing it for?

How about posting more pics of AA and GDA?

You asked for it! I'll see what I have. I was actually hoping others would post, since I lost much of my collection when my old computer crashed. Everyone please let us see what you have.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 03:32:38 PM by Annie »