Author Topic: Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 5  (Read 78184 times)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 5
« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2007, 09:04:50 PM »
Notice the way FS grabs her own fingers the same way as AA

I've seen lots of pics of her much older holding her hands even more like the FS pic. Must have been a nervous habit she couldn't break.

And compare AA's profile to Anastasia at Tobolsk age 16:

I think if AN had lived she'd have favored Olga A. I think she resembles her in that pic.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 09:24:02 PM by Annie »

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »
yes Annie she does resemble Olga in that picture if she would have lived she may look like Olga. Clearly in those pictures of AA she has no resemblence to Anastasia their features are very different. The Anastasia photo was taken in 1918 and then in 1920 their is no way in the world that is her it is impossible to change that much in looks for two years.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #287 on: August 10, 2007, 12:35:57 PM »
Clearly in those pictures of AA she has no resemblence to Anastasia their features are very different. The Anastasia photo was taken in 1918 and then in 1920 their is no way in the world that is her it is impossible to change that much in looks for two years.

That's right, I think a lot of people don't realize that so little time had passed and she shouldn't have changed that much. This is another thing that makes me think some of the people who claimed her didn't really remember what the real AN looked like. Supporters like to say that a rifle butt to the face made her look different, but no, she would have a messed up version of AN's face, not a completely different face with different features!

Offline mikeycoleman

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 10, 2007, 01:06:01 PM »
Absolutely!  Everyone here needs to pull out their high school yearbook and look at their photo.  Then find a photo of themselves 3, 5, even 10 years later and look at the "differences".

Not a whole lot, eh?

Mikey

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #289 on: August 10, 2007, 01:16:45 PM »
Absolutely!  Everyone here needs to pull out their high school yearbook and look at their photo.  Then find a photo of themselves 3, 5, even 10 years later and look at the "differences".

Not a whole lot, eh?

Mikey

I graduated high school 28 years ago. Two years ago I moved back to my hometown after being gone 22 years. I was easily recognized in stores and gas stations by old classmates I hadn't seen since before I left, some I hadn't seen since junior high, and I can recognize them too. One guy who had red hair had gone totally bald and had a grey beard but I could still tell it was him. People may age, get fatter, skinnier, their hair may change styles and colors but their basic features and bone structure do not change. Another thing that makes it easy to recognize a person is their voice. Makes me wonder how many people who claimed AA as AN took the voice into consideration. I also wonder how many really knew and remembered Anastasia that well as distinct among the other girls. Some of those who 'recognized' her said stuff like 'those are Nicky's eye!' but it's not Nicky, it's Anastasia! Did they even know her eyes and face enough to know? I would say Mathilde K never met AN in her life, I mean, being Dad's old mistress, and being married to a member of the hated Vladimirovichi can you imagine what an awkward guest she'd have been at the palace? Yet the ones who knew her best, like Olga, denied her. There's a reason for that, she knew better. Some of the others who didn't know Anastasia personally that well didn't really know enough to be a judge of her.

But the difference between 16 and 18, that's really nothing at all. Back when I first got into the AA case as a kid, I didn't realize how soon after Ekaterinburg AA's emergence was supposed to be, and I didn't realize that people didn't change all that much in so short a time, and now that I'm older I know that their faces really don't switch features even years later.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 01:22:04 PM by Annie »

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 10, 2007, 04:39:54 PM »
Notice the way FS grabs her own fingers the same way as AA

I've seen lots of pics of her much older holding her hands even more like the FS pic. Must have been a nervous habit she couldn't break.

And compare AA's profile to Anastasia at Tobolsk age 16:

I think if AN had lived she'd have favored Olga A. I think she resembles her in that pic.

I dont think AA was Anastasia because AA had that pointy nose and Anastasia nose was all different and there lips and mouth were different too.  But these two pictures DO NOT show a woman holding her hands the same way like.  You cant just make up stuff because you want it to be that way.  And its kind of dumb to post the pictures yourselve that show different from what your'e saying.  Thanks for listening.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #291 on: August 10, 2007, 04:56:17 PM »
But these two pictures DO NOT show a woman holding her hands the same way like.  You cant just make up stuff because you want it to be that way.  And its kind of dumb to post the pictures yourselve that show different from what your'e saying.  Thanks for listening.

Well I'm sorry Binky. I know they're not exactly alike but in both she is holding onto her fingers, not latching them the way most folks do. This picture was not a good example, I was thinking of another one but I couldn't find it. So now I guess I'm as bad as the AA people posting pics that don't really look alike and going 'oh look at this!' But I shouldn't be that desperate because AA isn't anyway.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #292 on: August 10, 2007, 05:11:05 PM »
Clearly in those pictures of AA she has no resemblence to Anastasia their features are very different. The Anastasia photo was taken in 1918 and then in 1920 their is no way in the world that is her it is impossible to change that much in looks for two years.

That's right, I think a lot of people don't realize that so little time had passed and she shouldn't have changed that much. This is another thing that makes me think some of the people who claimed her didn't really remember what the real AN looked like. Supporters like to say that a rifle butt to the face made her look different, but no, she would have a messed up version of AN's face, not a completely different face with different features!
You know. that is an excuse they say just to make it seem more like that AA was A. They always look for excuses to disgree with the truth we have to tell. I am realy getting sick and tired of what they have to say.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 05:12:45 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 14, 2007, 03:06:17 AM »
Anna Andersonw as Franziska Schankowska. It is so simple to work out. Just check the DNA results. There is nothing else to talk about AGR Bear. Put away your totally discredited information and try to do some accurate reading for a change. There is no longer any doubt at all on her identity. The case is closed.

Offline LisaDavidson

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 15, 2007, 02:11:47 AM »
The purpose of the Survivors section is to allow a discussion of the possibility of survivors. Bob decided to allow this years ago. If you disagree with his decision, you are welcome to write him. However, until he changes his decision, we will continue to keep this area of discussion open. Please bear in mind that everyone who wants to discuss this topic area does not necessarily believe that AA was Anastasia. To continue to repeatedly insist that the case is closed is to say you do not accept our decision. We get it, you think it is. Please allow everyone the courtesy of making up their own minds.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 15, 2007, 08:36:38 AM »
I am sure others find information that helps them make up their own minds useful.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #296 on: August 15, 2007, 09:15:35 AM »
Thank you! I get so tired of bear presenting things as 'facts' that are really just comments that can't be proven. And she accuses ME of inaccurate information? She and the other AA supporters give misleading info all the time.

Annie, obviously they need to check the DNA again and read more books about the romanovs becuase they are refusing to recieve the fact that FS IS AA. Bear information is realy information that can't be proved, so what if it came from articles that does not mean it is a fact.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #297 on: August 15, 2007, 09:44:39 AM »
Thank you! I get so tired of bear presenting things as 'facts' that are really just comments that can't be proven. And she accuses ME of inaccurate information? She and the other AA supporters give misleading info all the time.

Annie, obviously they need to check the DNA again and read more books about the romanovs becuase they are refusing to recieve the fact that FS IS AA. Bear information is realy information that can't be proved, so what if it came from articles that does not mean it is a fact.

Exactly! If an article is against AA, they will tear it apart and call the writer a 'liar' but if something favors AA it's a 'fact' ::) Shows how much they really want the 'truth.'

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #298 on: August 15, 2007, 10:44:25 AM »
All they are doing is supporting AA claims anything that is imfprmation  that is agaist her they will try to protect her and defend it by bringing all those articles and whole bunch of junk. :D Please Bear give it a break. We understand.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 10:51:46 AM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #299 on: August 16, 2007, 11:50:25 AM »
This is pretty basic.   Did the Wingender sister claim that FS was taller than her 5 feet 4 inches]?

Yes?

No?

Pick one.

AGRBear

I guess it  is pretty hard to deny testimony given during a trial  because  it's recorded by the court and saved for everyone to see for those who'd like to go to Germany and read the transcript.  The Wingenders did say that FS was taller than either of them.  Which means,  they remember FS as being taller than AA's 5 ' 2 "  who was shorter than both sisters.

Now,  some of you can go on and on about how people can lie in court.  Lie or not,  this is what was recorded.   Denying it was said is a mistake for those of us who believe AA was not GD Anastasia.

AGRBear

"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152