Author Topic: Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 6  (Read 78098 times)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
It really doesn't matter what they said, because they were going on memory and could very well have been mistaken. We've been through all this before, the rock star, the memory article, somebody standing on an incline or in higher heels, etc. Height is perhaps the most subjective and most easily misjudged thing of all. Who cares what they said? If it's not a doctor's record proving her as measured at a certain height we don't know. You cannot go by eyewitness accounts based on faded memories years later because they may well be incorrect. You could line up 10 people and they'd all give her height as something different and they'd all swear they were right, just like the ones who met the rock star. As I keep saying, just because somebody says something doesn't make it necessarily a fact. You keep holding to these statements and opinions by various individuals as 'facts' and they are no more than what they are, a comment, an opinion based on memory that cannot be proven. Three different people all guessed my shoe size wrong, am I not me?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 05:59:00 PM by Annie »

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 6
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 01:22:05 AM »
interesting to note that Peter the Great had small feet but wore shoes that were larger to not appear to have such small feet ... wonder whether FS was measured in her shoes rather than without them ... that probably explains the height differences.

seriously check the DNA AGR Bear and you will find the truth if you really are interested ... it would seem from previous posts that you have no interest whatsoever

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 07:08:13 AM »
It is strange haw Bear she will continue to talk about their heights in many other threads. They realy must have to see that DNA for themselves to make sure that it is accurate becuase it may not be correct. Her height realy does not matter that is not enough proof, since we have DNA as the major evidence.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 07:49:24 AM »
precisely there is really no further place to go .. the DNA destroyed all the other "evidence" completely.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 08:37:48 AM »
...you could line up 10 people and they'd all give her height as something different and they'd all swear they were right....

... [ in  part]...

Name me one person who knew FS before Feb. 1920 who tells us that she was shorter than 5 feet 6 inches?

AGRBear

"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 09:46:29 AM »
Name one person other than the Wingenders who admitted to knowing her?

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 09:50:58 AM »
precisely there is really no further place to go .. the DNA destroyed all the other "evidence" completely.
Yes it sure is true and people still refuse to believe the fact that DNA covers all the evidence. They just want to keep on going on and on about AA's height and apperance. It realy does not matter about what height AA was becuase DNA did all the work of proving it was not Anastasia.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 10:04:22 AM »
That's right, and something I can't understand is how anyone can claim to believe the DNA, yet say BUT they still have 'questions.' If you totally acccepted the DNA there would be no other questions and none of the other stuff would matter anymore. You'd simply know it was wrong. So if anyone is still trying to prove a very vague height difference due to ONE person's word over the DNA, I would have to say that person didn't really accept the DNA. But I hope she doesn't think proving one person said the wrong height discounts or in any way questions the DNA results because it doesn't.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 10:19:19 AM »

A lot of people  [family, friends,  neighbors, teachers, co-workers, doctors, nurses...] knew FS from the time she was born in 1896.  And,  it true,  not one, including FS's family, step forward and testified  AA was FS accept the Wingenders.

AGRBear

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 10:36:12 AM »
That's right, and something I can't understand is how anyone can claim to believe the DNA, yet say BUT they still have 'questions.' If you totally acccepted the DNA there would be no other questions and none of the other stuff would matter anymore. You'd simply know it was wrong. So if anyone is still trying to prove a very vague height difference due to ONE person's word over the DNA, I would have to say that person didn't really accept the DNA. But I hope she doesn't think proving one person said the wrong height discounts or in any way questions the DNA results because it doesn't.
It just does not make no sense at all, if you claim to believe in DNA, and you still have questions then something is not right. I mean obviously they do not know what they are talking about or is it just they do not want to except the existence of DNA, or is it that they think the DNA maybe inaccuate and they need to check it again and they want to make sure it is right? or it could be that they think that DNA has inaccuate information. Please put away all that mess, it is not helping to prove anything, the DNA did all that.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 10:38:24 AM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 10:59:43 AM »
Please put away all that mess, it is not helping to prove anything, the DNA did all that.

This should be the epitaph at the end of the whole AA debate!

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 12:35:48 PM »
Yes there really isn't anything more to discuss. Anderson was a fraud and the DNA proves it completely.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 12:52:26 PM »
Yes there really isn't anything more to discuss. Anderson was a fraud and the DNA proves it completely.
Amen to that Dmitri and Annie I agree with you both there is nothing to discuss further becuase the point is the DNA proved that Anna Anderson was a fraud and their is nothing to talk about end of story!

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 03:45:54 PM »

A lot of people  [family, friends,  neighbors, teachers, co-workers, doctors, nurses...] knew FS from the time she was born in 1896.  And,  it true,  not one, including FS's family, step forward and testified  AA was FS accept the Wingenders.

AGRBear

It seems that someone in FS's  past  would have stepped forward and said:  "I  knew AA when she was FS ," and then gotten their own two thousand marks from the newspapers who would have loved to have run another story on  FS being AA..   

I don't fault in Annie for having taken longer  than I to come to the conclusion that AA was GD Anastasia.

I'd appreciate  if she and others would have patience as I  and others work through these differences  listed about FS and AA.

Back to the shoe sizes of FS and AA f for some clearification.

Who brought the shoes into court evidence in AA's trial?  Was it  the Wingenders or  one of FS's  siblings?   

AGRBear

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »
Even though I don't believe the shoe sizes prove a thing, like I said I asked my own brother, son and a friend what size I wore and they all got it wrong and all guessed different sizes, and this does not mean I am not me. I don't think there's any way shoe size can prove or disprove anyone's identity, and we can't even prove it was their shoes, or that the shoes, if they were, were the size they actually should have worn. And of course shoes mean nothing compared to DNA. But I would still like to know:

Who brought the shoes into court evidence in AA's trial?  Was it  the Wingenders or  one of FS's  siblings?   

Who was it? One avid AA supporter claimed it was FS's 'mother', but I believe the mother to be dead by then, and have seen no mention of her in books. When I pressed further, he apparently came up with the story that the 'mother' was actually a third wife of the deceased father, who was married again, and had never been a 'stepmother' to the kids since they lived with their mother after the divorce. So how would this woman even know? My own brother and son and best friend don't know my shoe size! And again, how can you even prove whose shoes they were? That's why the whole shoe thing doesn't hold up as reliable 'evidence'.