Author Topic: Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 6  (Read 77749 times)

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 6
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 08:53:18 AM »
...[in part]....

I don't fault in Annie for having taken longer  than I to come to the conclusion that AA was GD Anastasia.

CORRECTION: I don't fault  Annie for having taken longer  than I to come to the conclusion that AA was NOT GD Anastasia.

Sorry Annie.  Did not notice my error until this morning.

AGRBear

"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 09:03:41 AM »
...[in part]...

Who brought the shoes into court evidence in AA's trial?  Was it  the Wingenders or  one of FS's  siblings?   

Who was it? One avid AA supporter claimed it was FS's 'mother', but I believe the mother to be dead by then, and have seen no mention of her in books. When I pressed further, he apparently came up with the story that the 'mother' was actually a third wife of the deceased father, who was married again, and had never been a 'stepmother' to the kids since they lived with their mother after the divorce. So how would this woman even know?.....

I don't recall your conversation with whomever "he"  is.   I just recall someone telling us  that FS's shoes were brought into court by either the Wingenders or someone from FS's family.  This is when a comparison was made with  AA's shoe size and FS's shoe size which was  3 sizes difference.  FS's being the larger and AA being the smaller.    Using search with the key word "shoe" doesn't bring up any of these posts so  without spending anymore time on looking for the posts,  I'm asking  for this information and it's source so we can get this information straight.

AGRBear

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 09:37:03 AM »
Do some research AGR Bear. You will easily find that AA and FS were the same person. The DNA proves it.

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 08:54:14 AM »
Annie,

Experts only THINK they know everything!  I applaud your search for the truth - whatever that may be.  And, Dmitri, I respect your views - I really do but you have already reached your conclusions - which is fine.  Let others do the same journey you did in their own time and let them make their own conclusions.   Surely, as the gentleman and scholar that I know you are, you can allow people - particularly a lady - to do this without fear of recriminations?

Kind regards
Sophie

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 09:52:46 AM »
The road to truth is always the best one to travel.

Fully agree.

AGRBear
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 09:56:12 AM by AGRBear »

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 09:29:24 PM »
Well time for you to accept the truth AGR Bear. Franziska Schankowska was Anna Anderson. Put away your nonsense and accept the truth as it has been well and truly proven.

Offline KiKi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 11:56:51 PM »
I dont think AA was Anastasia because AA had that pointy nose and Anastasia nose was all different and there lips and mouth were different too.  But these two pictures DO NOT show a woman holding her hands the same way like.  You cant just make up stuff because you want it to be that way.  And its kind of dumb to post the pictures yourselve that show different from what your'e saying.  Thanks for listening.

I was also going to mention the pointy nose.  One would think if it was hit by a gun butt it would have been flattened and not pointy.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2007, 12:00:14 AM »
A lot of people  [family, friends,  neighbors, teachers, co-workers, doctors, nurses...] knew FS from the time she was born in 1896.  And,  it true,  not one, including FS's family, step forward and testified  AA was FS accept the Wingenders and dimtri  :) .

Goodnight dimtri,  whereever you are.

AGRBear

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2007, 12:18:29 AM »
...  And,  it true,  not one, including FS's family, step forward and testified  AA was FS accept the Wingenders and dimtri  :) .

AGRBear

I never realized that some called Dmitri "testified" in that Court. Hmm   ::)

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2007, 01:11:31 AM »
Poor AGR Bear gets it wrong again and again.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 01:13:45 AM »
Yes what a fraud AA was.

Offline LisaDavidson

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 01:42:54 AM »
Those who have said there is nothing to discuss should simply stop posting on this thread, it is becoming boring and repetitious. I will delete further repeating of this same identical idea because I think the intention of such posts is to stiffle, rather than encourage, free discussion.

The topic is differences between FS and AA. All off topic posts henceforth will be deleted.

After stating your opinion, it is inappropriate to insist that others agree with you.

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 02:10:29 AM »
I think this pic more than any other really emphasizes just how unlike AN AA's features really were. She's really openly exposed them all here.

Here's another matchup I found:

Are the adult women the same in these comparisons?  The noses look different to me.  The first one is a cute button nose and appears (to me) to resemble ANs, the other one is different.  Why is this.

The other point I would make is that people make a huge issue about ANs mouth being thin and those other women not so thin.  Couldn't she have had dental work?  And before you say, what if she did.  The point is that dental work can push out your lips to make them look more sensuous.  Not as drastically as botox but it works!

Offline Foxglove

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 02:44:40 AM »

Are the adult women the same in these comparisons?  The noses look different to me.  The first one is a cute button nose and appears (to me) to resemble ANs, the other one is different.  Why is this.

The other point I would make is that people make a huge issue about ANs mouth being thin and those other women not so thin.  Couldn't she have had dental work?  And before you say, what if she did.  The point is that dental work can push out your lips to make them look more sensuous.  Not as drastically as botox but it works!

Yes, the first and the fourth picture is of Anna Anderson. I wouldn't say that the first photo shows AA with a "cute button nose," but it may simply be the position of the camera in conjection to the face.

As for dental work, what kind exactly can push out the lips and make them plumper?

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 02:50:13 AM »
I don't know how to insert pictures (or hyperlinks) but has anyone seen this one?

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Image:Anna1922berlin.jpg