Author Topic: Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 6  (Read 81474 times)

ferrymansdaughter

Re: Anastasia Claimant - Anna Anderson a.k.a Franziska Schanzkowska Part 6
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007, 06:27:28 AM »

As for dental work, what kind exactly can push out the lips and make them plumper?

Especially in 1920?

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2007, 07:43:15 AM »
Yes they are the same, one is looking straight forward and the mugshot is at an angle where the face is lowered giving a different view of the nose. There is no 'button nose' on either pic of AA, she had a rather large and bulbous nose.

There were no collagen injections in 1920. The reason AA's lips look so much bigger, wider, thicker and more shapeless than AN's is because they were different people. Besides AA never would have done anything to increase the size of her lips she tried her best to disguise them by sucking them in and under to make them look more like AN's in most pics.

And speaking of 'dental work', AA had most of her teeth yanked out when she heard the Romanov family dentist was coming to examine her. Even so, he still said the jaw was nothing like Anastasia's.

And LOL at the rifle butt leaving a nose flat not pointy! :D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 07:46:36 AM by Annie »

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 07:49:57 AM »
I don't know how to insert pictures (or hyperlinks) but has anyone seen this one?

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Image:Anna1922berlin.jpg

Yes I have. That's a real difference between AA and AN, look at that big, pointy nose. AN's was small and rounded on the end.

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 08:20:35 AM »

Are the adult women the same in these comparisons?  The noses look different to me.  The first one is a cute button nose and appears (to me) to resemble ANs, the other one is different.  Why is this.

The other point I would make is that people make a huge issue about ANs mouth being thin and those other women not so thin.  Couldn't she have had dental work?  And before you say, what if she did.  The point is that dental work can push out your lips to make them look more sensuous.  Not as drastically as botox but it works!

Yes, the first and the fourth picture is of Anna Anderson. I wouldn't say that the first photo shows AA with a "cute button nose," but it may simply be the position of the camera in conjection to the face.

As for dental work, what kind exactly can push out the lips and make them plumper?

I'm not a dentist myself but have had a full mouth reconstruction for aesthetic reasons (that's code for I didn't have a hollywood smile so I had my teeth done!)  My upper teeth I had made a little longer and a little thicker which had the effect of making my lips stick out more.  It's not quite an Angelina Jolie effect but that's what it did.  Now you guys are going to think I'm vain!  Damn it!

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 08:40:09 AM »
I think this pic more than any other really emphasizes just how unlike AN AA's features really were. She's really openly exposed them all here.

Here's another matchup I found:

Based on these photos, I would agree with you.  These indicate very marked differences in the eyes.  To me, and I am no expert by any means, it looks like the older woman has the protruding eyes of someone with a thyroid condition.  Sorry, that sounded bitchy.  They are wider and much closer to the eye brows than those of the child's. The ears also look different to me.  The child has little pointed tips at the bottom of her ears whereas the adults ears are rounded with no apparent tips - at least none that I could see from these particular photos.

Offline PrincessSophie

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 08:41:26 AM »
I don't know how to insert pictures (or hyperlinks) but has anyone seen this one?

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Image:Anna1922berlin.jpg

Yes I have. That's a real difference between AA and AN, look at that big, pointy nose. AN's was small and rounded on the end.

That's what I have just said in another post, Annie!

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 09:06:46 AM »
Yes the eyes of the real Grand Duchess Anastasia are completely different from the fraud AA/FS. Eyes never really change unless cataracts grow or they savagely damaged or removed and replaced with glass ones. 

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 09:45:57 AM »
Yes AA and FS look the same. It is quite obvious. It's not surprising though as their DNA was identical.

Very true. The 'differences' are just stuff the supporters cling to but are really no more than hearsay that can't be verified, like the shoes and height stuff. There is nothing in the 'differences' lists that can't easily be explained away especially now that we have the DNA to prove AA was not AN but FS.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 09:46:47 AM »

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 12:11:10 PM »
That looks like a very good site. Thanks for the link.

Offline Lemur

• Graf
  • reach for the top!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2007, 12:43:35 PM »
That's great! Seeing them matched up that way surely shows up Anderson for who she really was, FS. I'm glad someone has finally done this, because usually all we see are sites that try to convince you she was Anastasia.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 01:17:31 PM »
Oh no, I can't get the site to come up! Conspiracy theory, the AA supporters sabotaged it! :o

edit it's back
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 01:22:43 PM by Annie »

Offline Foxglove

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 02:54:30 PM »
I'm not a dentist myself but have had a full mouth reconstruction for aesthetic reasons (that's code for I didn't have a hollywood smile so I had my teeth done!)  My upper teeth I had made a little longer and a little thicker which had the effect of making my lips stick out more.  It's not quite an Angelina Jolie effect but that's what it did.  Now you guys are going to think I'm vain!  Damn it!

I've had dental implants put in for my two maxillary lateral incisors, and never had any changes in my upper lip. I did ask my dentist about it afterwards, and he said it usually occurs when the bridges are placed forward in the mouth, and cause the upper lip to stick out more. Well, that was enough for me, because I wasn't about to deal with another overbite, even a subtle one. I assume then protruding lips will only occur depending on the position and shape of the teeth, which didn't seem to be the case with Anna Anderson.

Offline LisaDavidson

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 04:31:05 PM »
Another reminder - this topic is NOT about differences between Her Imperial Highess, The Grand Duchess Anastasia Nicholievna and Anna Anderson. The topic is differences between Franziska Schanzkowska and Anna Anderson. We do have many other threads that deal with the former topic. I just deleted another off topic post on this thread - I will be forced to delete others if this continues.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 05:40:14 PM »
There were no differences between FS and AA genetically. They were one and the same person. That has been proven by DNA testing. Carl Maucher was Anderson/Schankowska's blood relative. This is very well documented.