Author Topic: Rasputin's Murder  (Read 174502 times)

Offline nena

• Velikye Knyaz
  • But every spring smells like you.
    • View Profile
Re: One more version of the murder
« Reply #450 on: March 23, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
Felix invited Irina to come at Petrograd in late 1916., but she didn't.  I have never heard it, or for even wound by bayonets. It is unlikely, for me.
-Ars longa, vita brevis -
Mathematics, art and history in ♥

Offline Annetta

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 23, 2009, 03:59:53 PM »
yes, she lived in the Crimea, that story is known from her letters. this's one of versions and the reason is that wound. it was documented by autopsy. only water in the lungs is disputable thing (was it or not). some gun shots could be referred to english spys or someone else.
but that cut is a real secret.
"Kindness and honesty is important only"

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #452 on: March 23, 2009, 04:17:53 PM »
There is no doubt about the water NOT being in his lungs. The autopsy report is clear on that issue, and if you use search you will find the complete autopsy report has been published in the forum several times before.

Offline Annetta

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 24, 2009, 02:05:44 PM »
i don't argue. but the official report was stolen in 1930th, the depiction of the corpse is known from a Kosorotov's comments on that case published in news paper.
the main point i interested in is a side wound

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 24, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »
The official report was not "stolen". Here is the English translation.  While there is a cut wound, it was certainly not fatal at all...

'I, professor Kossorotov, declare that I have been to Fexamen and to the autopsy of Rasputin’s dead body, on 20th December 1916 at 10 o’clock in the evening, in the mortuary room of the Tchesma Hospice.  The body was recognised by his two daughters, his niece, his secretary and various witnesses.

The body is that of a man of about 50 years old, of medium size, dressed in blue embroidered hospital robe, which covers a white shirt.  His legs, in tall animal skin boots, are tied with a rope, and the same rope ties his wrists.  His dishevelled hair is light brown, as are his long moustache and beard, and it’s soaked with blood.  His mouth is half-open, his teeth clenched.  His face below his forehead is covered in blood.  His shirt too is also marked with blood.

There are three bullet wounds.

1)      the first has penetrated the left side of the chest and has gone through the stomach and the liver

2)      the second has entered into the right side of the back and gone through the kidney

3)      the third has hit the victim on the forehead and penetrated into his brain

Bullet analysis

The first two bullets hit the victim standing
The third bullet hit the victim while he was lying on the ground
The bullets came from different calibre revolvers

Examination of the Head

The cerebral matter gave off a strong smell of alcohol

Examination of the stomach

The stomach contains about twenty soup spoons of liquid smelling of alcohol.  The examination reveals no trace of poison

Wounds

His left side has a weeping wound, due to some sort of slicing object or a sword.
His right eye has come out of its cavity and falls down onto his face.  At the corner of the right eye the membrane is torn.
His right ear in hanging down and torn
His neck has a wound from some sort of rope tie
The victim’s face and body carry traces of blows given by a supple but hard object
His genitals have been crushed by the action of a similar object

Causes of death
•      Haemorrhage caused by a wound to the liver and the wound to the right kidney must have started the rapid decline of his strength.
•       In this case, he would have died in ten or twenty minutes.
•      At the moment of death the deceased was in a state of drunkenness.  The first bullet passed through the stomach and the liver.  This mortal blow had been shot from a distance of 20 centimetres.
•      The wound on the right side, made at nearly exactly the same time as the first, was also mortal; it passed through the right kidney.
•      The victim, at the time of the murder, was standing.  When he was shot in the forehead, his body was already on the ground.

Offline Annetta

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 24, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »
thanks, but in russian articles and researches they said about "stolen official report" from archives of Military Medical Academy. widespread qoutes by Kosorotov's autopsy were published in the newspaper "Russian Will" (Russkaya volya). The surger was silent until new prime minister Kerensky had stopped the inquest after tsar's abdication. In conclusion, that info was not official, just remains of the phisian.
what about the side wound...yes, it was not fatal. but who did it??? some say - masons, i heard about Romanov's, Irina's brothers... maybe somebody knows more details about it

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 24, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »
Everything you could hope to know about the murder of Rasputin is on the main APTM site, if you had looked. Richard Cullen has done a complete examination of the murder and a modern  forensic analysis of the evidence.  I'm certain it will answer your questions. and NO, masons had nothing to do with it...

go here:
http://www.alexanderpalace.org/palace/Rasputinmurder.html

Offline wox24

• View Profile
Re: Rasputin's Murder
« Reply #457 on: December 10, 2009, 01:28:23 PM »
I haven`t any article in the site http://www.alexanderpalace.org/palace/Rasputinmurder.html . Is it only my problem or informations were deleted?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 01:31:47 PM by wox24 »

Offline Ally Kumari

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Russia
« Reply #458 on: December 16, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »
I also cannot see anything.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 16, 2009, 05:42:32 PM »
Apologies.  Richard Cullen contacted me just a few weeks ago, saying that he was having his paper published, in book form, but the publishers insisted we had to take down his paper on Rasputin's murder.  I of course removed it immediately, but forgot that these links were still here.

That should explain why you can no longer see the paper.

Offline mishaxenia

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 22, 2010, 07:04:37 AM »
it is famous where was found again the body of Rasputin,  but which it is the exact place where was thrown thec body ? today is recognizable that exact point? thanks ,

Offline nena

• Velikye Knyaz
  • But every spring smells like you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 22, 2010, 07:26:42 AM »
Do you mean, where exactly his body was thrown, or? It was a bridge, from what I have understood. Most likely it is famous place now , I may look into his biography for the name of the bridge, if that exists. Belochka would know for sure.
-Ars longa, vita brevis -
Mathematics, art and history in ♥

Offline rudy3

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 22, 2010, 10:18:35 AM »
Please use the "search" function for "Petrovsky bridge". This matter has been discussed in different threads many times before.

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 22, 2010, 08:50:12 PM »
it is famous where was found again the body of Rasputin,  but which it is the exact place where was thrown thec body ? today is recognizable that exact point? thanks ,

Wait until you can buy and read my upcoming book (to be published in April, 2010 by Gilbert's Royal Book). Everything will be revealed!

Further details about my book can be found here:
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ImperialRussian/news/rasputin.html

Do you mean, where exactly his body was thrown, or? It was a bridge, from what I have understood. Most likely it is famous place now , I may look into his biography for the name of the bridge, if that exists. Belochka would know for sure.

Many thanks for your kind vote of confidence Nena! Belochka and I approve!  :  )

Margarita Nelipa

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Offline LisaDavidson

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 11, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »

Wait until you can buy and read my upcoming book (to be published in April, 2010 by Gilbert's Royal Book). Everything will be revealed!

Further details about my book can be found here:
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ImperialRussian/news/rasputin.html

Many thanks for your kind vote of confidence Nena! Belochka and I approve!  :  )

Margarita Nelipa

Margarita - very good news! I will look forward to reading it. Is Paul sending out reader copies?