Author Topic: Fotos of Alexandra's pregnancies?  (Read 40041 times)

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
Re: Fotos of Alexandra's pregnancies?
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »
Well, my boys were 8 lbs. 13 oz. and 8 lbs. 10 oz. respectively. I had gestational diabetes with #2 son and my labor was induced so he wouldn't get any larger. The hemophelia thing scares me, though, as I am adopted and know little of my medical history. But neither of my sons have hemophelia, nor do any of my four half-brothers ...

You shouldn't be scared about having hemophelia, it's extremely, extremely rare.
I was also 8 lbs. 13 oz. at birth and my mother had gestational diabetes and a blood disease in the family of hemophilia. Because of her blood disease she nearly bled to death during birth. My two siblings and I were all c-sections and delivered a week before due-date.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline moonlight_tsarina

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Inside the Palace Gates
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2011, 04:09:03 PM »
Georgiy died after Maria was born, didnīt he?

Wow....Alix looks so very beautiful there.
Check out my site!

www.freewebs.com/moonlight_tsarina

"Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil...but only love." -Olga Nikolayevna

Offline Jessika

• Everyday my way gets brighter..
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2011, 08:56:48 PM »
Alexandra was pregnant ..but in fantasy. On August 30th 1902, Philip persuaded Tsarina that she was pregnant, by hypnosis method. Empress called, by middle of August, accoucheur Otto, who said that she is not pregnant. Also newspaper 'Vladin glasnik' wrote that she has given birth one ugly creature with horns, so they had to strangle it.

Several sequences from Radzinsky's Rasputin File.

"An ugly creature with horns

I know that back then most people would believe that..but isn't it a bit absurd??

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2011, 11:33:03 PM »
With....HORNS????  :o

RealAnastasia

Offline nena

• Velikye Knyaz
  • But every spring smells like you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2011, 01:24:22 AM »
Yes, exactly like that -- they compared it with the goat....I couldn't believe. But also I think that Mr. Radzinsky had reliable source, since he lived in Russia, and has very great touch with the Archives and material on regarding the Romanovs.
-Ars longa, vita brevis -
Mathematics, art and history in ♥

Offline Condecontessa

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2011, 06:14:19 PM »
Even if the child looked like a goat, I think AF would have loved the child with all her heart and soul.

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »
Even if the child looked like a goat, I think AF would have loved the child with all her heart and soul.

No doubt! Alix and Nicholas were loving parents.

RealAnastasia.

Offline bestfriendsgirl

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2011, 08:28:00 PM »
Alexandra was pregnant ..but in fantasy. On August 30th 1902, Philip persuaded Tsarina that she was pregnant, by hypnosis method. Empress called, by middle of August, accoucheur Otto, who said that she is not pregnant. Also newspaper 'Vladin glasnik' wrote that she has given birth one ugly creature with horns, so they had to strangle it.

Several sequences from Radzinsky's Rasputin File.

"An ugly creature with horns

I know that back then most people would believe that..but isn't it a bit absurd??

I thought that was Rosemary in Rosemary's Baby ... one of the creepiest books I've ever read.