Author Topic: More Romanov Dreams?  (Read 77195 times)

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Tell me the truth, monsieur
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
Re: More Romanov Dreams?
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2010, 10:42:09 PM »
Very interesting Katya90 ! Thanks for posting it!

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Sunny

• Knyaz
  • Царь Николай, твоё имя - любовь
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2011, 12:50:37 AM »
I spend last evening reading the thread about Leonka Sednev, and during the night i dreamt of Alexej. He had survived the execution (!!!) and had managed to escape. Years later he recall that it was possible because Leonka took his place. He cried and sobbed: "They have searched poor Leonka phisycally, poor dear!"
I know this doesn't make sense, but anyway... ::)
Please visit my site
http://thelostworldofnaotmaa.wordpress.com/

Banner courtesy of GD Ally

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2011, 02:47:36 AM »
are you kidding? It makes alot more sense than most! lol! In dreams other out comes are often explored

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Sunny

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2011, 06:08:38 AM »
Well, Stephenie Meyer says the idea for "twilight" came her from a dream... who knows?
I'm quite amazed because... well you need a little explanation.
I'm a romanov fan since 2000 (so 11 years) but in these 11 years my interest has come up and down. Up like now for ca. 5 years, then down and down because not being english speaker and not living in US getting infos was difficult. In the period my interest was very up, anyway, i never dreamt of the IF, even if i wish i could. And now... now i dream of them almost every night O_o

BTW: a week ago i dreamt of Olga coming in the shop i work in, as a customer. I recognized her and fainted. What s tupid dream!
Please visit my site

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2011, 08:09:20 PM »
And now... now i dream of them almost every night O_o
!!!! Are you writing them down?? How about a Romanov dream blog??
BTW: a week ago i dreamt of Olga coming in the shop i work in, as a customer. I recognized her and fainted. What s tupid dream!
  What FUN! and I think you had  the proper and natural responds! lol! I know I would faint dead away if it happened to me. So in your dream , what did she look like? did she seem of her time our ours?  This sounds like what I get to do in the studio =)

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Sunny

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2011, 12:41:42 AM »
She looked like she was, but her skirt was knee lenght and she wore a very simple blouse...
Please visit my site

Offline Talya

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2011, 08:36:58 AM »
I had like the awesomest dream ever IMO. (my only Romanov dream... Oh well :] ) okay so I was walking into the Anchorage museum, (I never saw the outside in my dream, but somehow I knew) and it was way different. I was inside the entrance, and there was a golden staircase. The walls were deep red velvet, with oil painted pictures, I didn't really concentrate on those, just the staircase. Anyways, it was all a gold colour, and it was the kind that was wide at the bottom while it curves inward at the middle and wider at the top. There was a square arch at the top of the stairs, but the weird thing was that it was pitch black, I couldn't see if there was another room or even a door! Next thing i knew, my view was a little me that stood in front of another square arch that looked like the one before. (ny view was like a security camera looking down) the room was filled with grey shelves, the kind with holes in the shelves, but they are smaller than a penny. On these shelves were bankers boxes, the kind where you have a space to write something. I never saw any writing on them though. My view suddenly shifted, like I was the one seeing everything. Anyways, I saw pictures, but they weren't like any other picture I had ever seen. They were exactly like those moving pictures in harry potter! They moved, were in black and white, and had not sound. They were all of the IF, chatting amongst themselves, and the pictures were on loop or something because they repeated themselves. Right about then I realized it was a Romanov dream. The weird thing is, they didn't really look like the IF. They looked like the people from Romanovy, but looked more like the IF. I kept looking around, but then the dream faded into black, and it was almost like a PowerPoint presentation. Every picture of the IF ever taken seemed like it was paraded in front of me for an hour each photo, but it felt only like 5 minutes for the whole display. My whole mouth was wide open during this, I could feel it. What happened next was perhaps the awesomest thing ever. This is super hard to explain, but anyone who has seen Romanovy has seen Nicholas on the train. When he puts out the pictures in it, he has that transforming watch was it? that you could unfold and set it down and it could have a picture of someone you wanted. In my dream this thing was gold, and it unfolded by itself on the black "screen" and in it was a picture of Tatiana. It looked exactly like one of her 1914 close ups, and was fully coloured. My mouth was still opened and I remember these words she said. "Yes, you're staring." she said this with a chuckle in the moving picture, and her voice was so awesome. Her voice was rich, and light. Her tone was like an Its okay, i get that a lot tone, or its okay, i don't mind tone. She sounded amused xD what happened next made me mad. MY MOTHER WOKE ME UP. I was mad at her for a week, she didn't understand why (she didn't know about my dream). That's the only Romanov related dream I've ever had. I loved every second of it too.
Why I enjoy watching The Andy Griffith Show at 2am, I'll never know.
Why yes, I do enjoy comical stylings of Anastasia :]

Offline RHB

• Boyar
  • Four Sisters Always Remembered
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2011, 02:30:10 PM »
NICE! Man, you guys are lucky! I especially liked the ending with Tatiana...

Quote from: Nad/Natasha
My mouth was still opened and I remember these words she said. "Yes, you're staring." she said this with a chuckle in the moving picture, and her voice was so awesome. Her voice was rich, and light. Her tone was like an Its okay, i get that a lot tone, or its okay, i don't mind tone. She sounded amused

Now that is cool!
<-- GDAndrea

Live and Die together!

Offline Talya

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 15, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »
My mouth still wants to gape at that xD I've only had the one, and don't understand why Tatiana was in it. Not that I have anything against her, she's just awesome like that, but I always imagined a Maria or Anastasia, or even Olga dream more. I think about them a lot, but I don't think I'm going to have another for a long time. (also, that room with the shelves was like an Indiana Jones moment. It was huge/endless, and it was all shelves and banker boxes full of moving pictures. total bliss ehh?)

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2011, 07:38:23 PM »
I love that dream!!! Great. Even if it's a dream, it's still an experience imo. But I believed you remembered it so vividly because your mother woke you abruptly ...if  you woke naturally , you might not have remembered it....certainly not as well. imo

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Talya

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »
I kept thinking about this afterward (happened in April) and I wrote it down in June. I couldn't find it, so I played the whole dream through my mind. That could be true about remembering more because my mother woke me up...

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2011, 08:23:21 PM »
Does anyone else have a lot of dreams where you're looking in a Romanov book and there are tons of rare photos that you can't wait to scan? I've had dozens of these!

Offline Sunny

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2011, 06:55:41 AM »
Last night i dreamt of Ducky - yes, Victoria Melita O_O
i have never been interested in her, i know so little about her, but i dreamt of her. I was talking to her, and she was suroprised i knew so many (??? she said it, not me!!) things about her. Then i was telling her about when i saw that pic of the little pair + Missy and explained her i really thought she was her in that pic, but it was her sister instead. She smiled: "Oh, yes, Missy and me are very similari"
What a dream O_O
Please visit my site

Offline Maria-Nikolaevna

• View Profile
    • deviantart
« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2011, 07:49:56 AM »
Last night I had the weardest dream......Of Rasputin. Okay so I was at my house, and Anastasia ran into my house, and Rasputin, walking, fallowed her in and, in to my bed  room. Then he came out. Then we had people over, and I was trying to show them him but, I was the only one who could see him (why I don't know). So I got out my laptop, and showed them a picture of him, and I was explaning all about him, then, (here is the weird part) he came over to me, put his hand on my sholder, then dissapered.....
Woken in the middle of the night told to get dressed what a sight theres an outbreak in the street they are told walking down the steps brave and bold in the cellar 20 minutes it took to kill a family in a little nook that night their dreams were shattered with their clothes bloody and tattered

Offline Talya

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »
Weird. :O

I had a dream, but nothing to do with the family (sort of)
My parents were selling things in an auction house, and they were selling my stuff for like 0.01 cents, and like 5cents. They, they came to a box, marked "Maria Nikolaevna" and my dad asked me "Do you want me to sell this? Malia's sister would pay us 5 dollars." and I said "No Way!" and he said okay. Right about then I woke up. I think the box might have been filled with stuff like letters and clothes...