Author Topic: More Romanov Dreams?  (Read 74260 times)

Offline Kiaro

• View Profile
Re: More Romanov Dreams?
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2010, 12:41:33 AM »
Mine usually take place in the palace courtyard, or I'm on my way on a train to warn them about whats coming..Always see the sleeper logs that were put on top of their mass grave.

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2010, 12:20:05 PM »
The carrots thing on the page before last reminds me of this odd dream I had about Tatiana and carrots, and I posted it on the old Romanov dreams thread, not knowing that there was a new one. Is there a way to quote things from other threads?
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline Katya90

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2010, 09:16:30 PM »
I had a rather nice one last night... it was about some of the IF's former servants reminiscing about them and the times they had with them while on their vacations... I think it was supposed to be the Crimea but it was called something else in the dream. Also for some reason it was in present day, but all of these people were young and still alive. Anyway, they'd gone back to the IF's favorite vacation spot and remembered how they loved to pick a certain kind of flower, and began searching for it on a hill next to an Orthodox church. They weren't having much luck though, and said it was because those flowers had grown very rare in the decades since Nicholas's reign. When they reached the top of the hill, they discovered that NAOTMAA had been there too, searching for the same flowers on the other side of the hill. One of them said something like "Why look, it's Their Majesties!" And Alexandra smiled and said "No one has called us 'Their Majesties' in quite a long time." I unfortunately don't remember anything else after that, but it made me happy.

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Tell me the truth, monsieur
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2010, 02:04:50 AM »
Nice one Katya90 !

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Tasia

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2010, 07:50:44 AM »
Interesting!!!!

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2010, 08:08:42 AM »
I like that one!
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.

Offline Tasia

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2010, 09:52:01 AM »
I remembered a dream I had!

I dreamed that my friend (Tatiana) was going to marry Alexei! Me, Taty, tsar and Alexei were in a church.

And the Tsar, she and Alexei wanted me to look for the missing wedding ring, lol.

She was with an weird light blue dress, lol. Alexei was with his usual uniform and the tsar too.

Unfortunately I didn't see AOTMA, but I remember seeing girls in white dresses!
That was weird but cool, lol.

Offline pastpalacelife

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2010, 01:51:11 PM »
I haven't had any Romanov dreams, however, sometimes when I can't sleep, I'll think about how the Imerial Family might have escaped from the Alexander Palace.  For instance, the marble columns could have had secret doors and an elevator to take them to an underground train.  Or, if we could have given them modern equipment, a helicopter could have swooped down and rescued them. Wishful thinking.

Anastasia Spalko

« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2010, 01:21:43 PM »
Well if Fireflies count, I usually have ones where my bffl and I manage to sneak the family out of a tunnel through the cellar, onto some river barge, and then from there a long journey through Nepal to China and eventually to Japan.  I can totally see OTMA and Alexandra wearing pretty kimonos and munching on sushi while Nicholas is screaming at the top of his lungs and is always paranoid about some random monk with a samurai sword trying to attack him.  Alexei would probably be sitting there like "meh...." wishing he could play with all the boys outside who happen to be practicing with wooden swords.  Don't laugh that's my favorite Firefly. XD

Offline Beautiful_Anastasia

• Boyar
  • I love Chris Massoglia!!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Blackrock Panthers
« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2010, 01:35:31 PM »
Well if Fireflies count, I usually have ones where my bffl and I manage to sneak the family out of a tunnel through the cellar, onto some river barge, and then from there a long journey through Nepal to China and eventually to Japan.  I can totally see OTMA and Alexandra wearing pretty kimonos and munching on sushi while Nicholas is screaming at the top of his lungs and is always paranoid about some random monk with a samurai sword trying to attack him.  Alexei would probably be sitting there like "meh...." wishing he could play with all the boys outside who happen to be practicing with wooden swords.  Don't laugh that's my favorite Firefly. XD
Fireflies?
Emily x

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2010, 08:01:25 AM »
I had the most frightening dream last night...my sister and I were with the IF in a big, old house, but we always heard their voices from other rooms through doors and never saw them. It was dark outside. A couple of guards were moving us further and further down into the old house (looked like the Ipatiev house, but much taller and it seemed to be made of only wood), and we'd stop in small rooms and sit on benches while waiting for the IF to come down the stairs behind us. Then we ended up in the basement of the house. My siblings (my little brother was there suddenly) and I sat on a bench (the IF was in another room) and a guard whipped out what looked like a fold-up machete (uggghhh) and a nun in the room whom I think might have been Ella started talking to us about how "this will not be easy..." and I said to the man, "But we're not the real--" and he sort of cut our legs with the machete. I was thinking, aren't they going to shoot us first? Then the dream ended. The three of us were wearing clothes of the era in the dream.

It was awful! And I felt real pain in my legs too. Don't you just hate when that happens?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 08:03:15 AM by abbigail »
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.

Anastasia Spalko

« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2010, 08:13:03 AM »
Fireflies?
Emily x

Yes, Fireflies.  The term is derived from the Owl's City song Fireflies and are basically daydreams you use to help you fall asleep. ;)

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Tell me the truth, monsieur
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2010, 12:48:28 PM »
wow abbigail ,  very frighting!

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Olga-Romanov123

• View Profile
    • OTMAA Lost Imperial Children
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2010, 01:01:54 PM »
Yes I agree with blessOTMA very frightening
Give My Love to all those who remember me
                     Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Beautiful_Anastasia

• Boyar
  • I love Chris Massoglia!!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Blackrock Panthers
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2010, 02:51:15 PM »
Fireflies?
Emily x

Yes, Fireflies.  The term is derived from the Owl's City song Fireflies and are basically daydreams you use to help you fall asleep. ;)
Oh! Thanks for telling me Sissi! I love that song, but my favourite is Umbrella Beach by Owl City!
Emily x