Author Topic: More Romanov Dreams?  (Read 74221 times)

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
Re: More Romanov Dreams?
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2010, 02:55:37 PM »
The three of us were wearing clothes of the era in the dream.

Do you remember what the clothes were like?
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2010, 04:49:12 PM »
While you're on the subject, my fav Owl City song is Hello Seattle :D. Very calming!

But to GD Andrea: my sister and I were wearing white blouses and long, light-colored skirts, sort of like something OTMA were seen in late in their lives, and my brother had on an Alexei-like uniform, but it was dark blue or black instead of green or tan.
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.

Offline Alyosha_Love

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2010, 11:20:58 PM »
Yikes.. this is the topic for me - I've had very clear dreams most all of my life. As a writer of historical fiction, most of my best ideas came, at least the beginnings of a plot, in a dream and often I can remember large amounts of details from dreams (though sometimes I have very bizarre ones like the one I had last night where my cousin was chasing me around my grandmother's house wearing a pink rabbit head and holding a can of whipped cream... yeah.. ) But anyway, I do sometimes dream about the Romanovs.. and most frequently Alexei as he's my favorite of the bunch, though frequently OTMA are also involved, and sometimes Nicholas - but oddly enough, hardly ever Alexandra...

In any case, the most recent dream I've had was at Children's Island. And I was there and it was summer (circa 1913). And I was on the opposite side of a bank with the house at Children's Island across a little river inlet deal and there were lots of trees, the foliage was very very dense and green and I could hear a lot of birds and the sun was bright. I was walking through the trees when I happened upon the Island and I stopped when I heard voices and then stood behind the trees, taking looks out every once in awhile to see what I could. OTMA and Alexei were playing in the water and they had a dog with them - though which one I don't know. And they were splashing each other. Anastasia had fallen in and then when Olga went to help her out, she pulled Olga in too and then they got into a big water fight. Alexei had swum out a little further and then suddenly he turned and looked right at me. Like he knew I was standing there and he just looked and looked.. and he never blinked. And I didn't want to blink either. Then Tatiana called him and he looked away at her for a second, and then he looked back and I had got down in the grass so I could see them but they couldn't see me and he kind of rubbed his eyes and Tatiana said, "What are you staring at Lyoshka?" and he said. "There's a girl in the trees." And Tatiana kind of looked at him a bit oddly and was like "What do you mean?" "I don't know.. there was a girl - A girl Mashka's age with hair darker than yours and dressed funny." And Tatiana just looked at him real strangely and shook her head.

So then the girls got ready to leave and I stayed hidden in the grass and they told him to hurry up and he was like "I'll catch up." And then he came across the water and I was panicking because I didn't want to be caught and get in trouble with the cossack guards and he just stood on the bank about ten feet from me and looked around and he was like "I did see you... I am coming back and find you. Then I can ask you why you're wearing men's trousers!" And he giggled and ran off through the water and I woke up.

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2010, 06:58:07 AM »
Well, I wish I could have your dream! That's a good one!
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.

Offline Alyosha_Love

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2010, 11:27:04 AM »
Well, I wish I could have your dream! That's a good one!

I loved the bit about the trousers! XDD it does sound like something a nine year old Alexei would say. The me of my dreams points out that they were not 'men's trousers' but they were probably very nice women's Silvers or American Eagle! - how the times/fashions change!

Offline Tasia

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »
lol, GUYS!

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2010, 11:15:30 AM »
I had a weird dream last night. I was at a theatre, watching a play about the Romaonvs, and the theatre was rather barren, not very grand. The only part of the play I remember was that Alexandra was sitting on a plain chair on an empty stage and Rasputin was kneeling at her feet and singing opera! It was quite odd.
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Tell me the truth, monsieur
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2010, 01:52:16 PM »
I had a weird dream last night. I was at a theatre, watching a play about the Romaonvs, and the theatre was rather barren, not very grand. The only part of the play I remember was that Alexandra was sitting on a plain chair on an empty stage and Rasputin was kneeling at her feet and singing opera! It was quite odd.
Interesting . It sounds like a scene from an opera!

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Tasia

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2010, 04:01:27 PM »
Lol! This is funny xD

Offline Beautiful_Anastasia

• Boyar
  • I love Chris Massoglia!!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Blackrock Panthers
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2010, 04:29:16 PM »
THIS WEEK ON NEWSROUND: RASPUTIN SERENADES TSARINA
Lol.
Emily x

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2010, 06:52:16 PM »
SHE IS PLEASED THAT HE WANTS TO SING FOR HER, BUT FINDS HIS VOICE RATHER SCRATCHY.

;D

Offline rosieposie

• Graf
  • Eva Duarte de Peron, May 7 1919 - July 26 1952
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2010, 07:21:37 PM »
I danced with Nicholas.  It was weird.
Beautiful faithful Nargony.
Thanks Emily!

Miranda:" Everything begins and ends at exactly the right time and place."
"Picnic at Hanging Rock" (1975) Movie.

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2010, 07:34:15 PM »
THIS WEEK ON NEWSROUND: RASPUTIN SERENADES TSARINA
Lol.
Emily x

You may be amused by your post but let me assure you that I find it highly offensive. Please think carefully about what you post regarding your future alleged visualizations. Thank you.

Margarita

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Offline TimM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Rex and Hannah Chronicles Wikia
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »
I had one today.  I was in the swimming pool of the apartment complex where I live and OTMA was there too, swimming around and having a good time (and in case anyone is wondering, no, nothing X rated happened).  Maybe it's because I went swimming before taking my nap had something to do with it.
Cats: You just gotta love them!

Offline Beautiful_Anastasia

• Boyar
  • I love Chris Massoglia!!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Blackrock Panthers
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2010, 05:19:59 AM »
Ha, cool! Last night's dream was nothing to do with the Romanovs, it was basically living the music video for Evanescence's Bring me to life, but with me instead of Amy Lee. Luckily I woke up at the end, lol!
Emily x