Author Topic: Did any royals visit an amusement park such as Tivoli gardens in Copenhagen?  (Read 3326 times)

Offline po3a

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the royals ever visited and amusement park such as Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen?  It opened in the spring of 1843 and I know Dagmar and her family lived In Denmark at that time.  Also, both Germany and England had amusement parks.  I know that all royals lived like caged birds stuck in days that were filled with duty--I like the idea of Princess Dagmar of Denmark or Princess Alice of England riding on a carousel!! :)  Anyone know???

Offline Adagietto

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
Here's King George V and Queen Mary riding on a miniature train!

There seem at least to be plenty of pictures of members of royal families visiting zoos, as for instance the Kaiserin and VL at Berlin Zoo:

Offline po3a

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Here's King George V and Queen Mary riding on a miniature train!

There seem at least to be plenty of pictures of members of royal families visiting zoos, as for instance the Kaiserin and VL at Berlin Zoo:

Thank you,  for responding to my post!!  I have searched the web and have not been able to get any info on this subject...that's for taking the time and the lovely pictures!!
Po3a