Author Topic: Trotzky and Russia and ...  (Read 5583 times)

Offline wox24

• View Profile
Trotzky and Russia and ...
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:47:35 AM »
The quote of Trotzky (and it is only one of many similar):

"We must make Russia into empty land populated by white neggers
we give such tyranny, which never dreamed of ever worst despot of the East "

Original:

Мы должны превратить Россию в пустину, населенную белыми неграми
которым мы додим такую тиранию, какая не снилась никогда самым страшным
деспотом Востока"

I think Russian can thank Stalin that Russia still exists. If Trotzky would ruled terror during Stalins reign would be nothing against Trotzkys terror.

Maybe it was one of reason of Bolshevik revolution.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
Re: Trotzky and Russia and ...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »
The quote of Trotzky (and it is only one of many similar):

"We must make Russia into empty land populated by white neggers
we give such tyranny, which never dreamed of ever worst despot of the East "

Original:

Мы должны превратить Россию в пустину, населенную белыми неграми
которым мы додим такую тиранию, какая не снилась никогда самым страшным
деспотом Востока"

I think Russian can thank Stalin that Russia still exists. If Trotzky would ruled terror during Stalins reign would be nothing against Trotzkys terror.

Maybe it was one of reason of Bolshevik revolution.

I don't think Russians can thank Stalin for anything.

However, an interesting theory:  What would Russia be like today if Trotsky had ruled Russia instead of Stalin?

AGRBear
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline Nicolas Peucelle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 02:04:48 PM »
Where did you find this "Trotsky" quote?  Can I know the context and when he made it? Did he write that, or is a part of a speech? It seems that today Trotsky is still "salonfaehig" for some red idealists. I'd like to improve my knowledge about this person.
Nicolas Peucelle

Offline wox24

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 04:21:16 AM »
Where did you find this "Trotsky" quote?  Can I know the context and when he made it? Did he write that, or is a part of a speech? It seems that today Trotsky is still "salonfaehig" for some red idealists. I'd like to improve my knowledge about this person.

This quote is from one Russian film.

More interesting informations about Trotzky is in Russian, one very interesting books wrote unnamed bolshevik commisarwhat was written in 1937y. in the U.S.A..
 Interesting is a book by Anthony Sutton WALL STREET AND THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION. Something from his book:

..."It is quite remarkable that the committee adjourned abruptly before the source of Trotsky's funds could be placed into the Senate record. When questioning resumed the next day, Trotsky and his $10,000 were no longer of interest to the Overman Committee. We shall later develop evidence concerning the financing of German and revolutionary activities in the United States by New York financial houses; the origins of Trotsky's $10,000 will then come into focus.

An amount of $10,000 of German origin is also mentioned in the official British telegram to Canadian naval authorities in Halifax, who requested that Trotsky and party en route to the revolution be taken off the S.S. Kristianiafjord (see page 28). We also learn from a British Directorate of Intelligence report4 that Gregory Weinstein, who in 1919 was to become a prominent member of the Soviet Bureau in New York, collected funds for Trotsky in New York. These funds originated in Germany and were channeled through the Volks-zeitung, a German daily newspaper in New York and subsidized by the German government."...
(interesting is a part CANADIAN GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS ON TROTSKY'S RELEASE in this book)

..."President Woodrow Wilson was the fairy godmother who provided Trotsky with a passport to return to Russia to "carry forward" the revolution. This American passport was accompanied by a Russian entry permit and a British transit visa. Jennings C. Wise, in Woodrow Wilson: Disciple of Revolution, makes the pertinent comment, "Historians must never forget that Woodrow Wilson, despite the efforts of the British police, made it possible for Leon Trotsky to enter Russia with an American passport."...

all book is here: http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/ (Sutton wrote on the basis of dokuments, you can prove it)

BTW, what is mean "salonfaehig", I do not know this word and I never saw it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:51:00 AM by wox24 »

Offline wox24

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 04:35:57 AM »
And Stalin? You forgot on masacres under Lenin. ;) And Trotzky was more "kill-crazy" as he.  If Trotzky would ruled, Russian would not 100%  existed. Stalin was "Agnus Dei" compared to Trotzky

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:59:46 AM by wox24 »

Offline wox24

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 04:45:28 AM »
My comment was dubled I had to erased it. I am sorry, my mistake.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:55:13 AM by wox24 »

Offline Nicolas Peucelle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 02:47:35 PM »
quote:
all book is here: http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/ (Sutton wrote on the basis of dokuments, you can prove it)
Hello.. thank you.. this is very interesting..  entering the dark zones of history... In Trotski's writings (a few I read) he mentionned something about his problems to leave the american continent.. but now you add more infos on this. (Please also look at my discussion "Wilhelm II sponsor, accomplice and victim of bolchevism?" This discussion could be unified. Don't know how to link the groups.. sorry.) But if you have evidence of Wilson himself sponsoring Trotski.. this is quite tough.. considering that Wilson would have helped to destroy the Kerenski government?? But Wilson was it in his interest that Russia would quit the war? Maybe Wilson was such a true man of peace that he wished to break the allied unity which implied that any would refuse to negotiate with germany???  I read also that the german Embassy in Sveden was somehow the "bank" or cash supplier of the early Bolcheviks trying to get their foot into the Kerenski State.  (By the way I consider that the germans were thinking that after achieving peace with the western allies, their army in the east would easy clean up the Soviet regime and return Russia to a kind of acceptable rule...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 02:50:27 PM by Nicolas Peucelle »
Nicolas Peucelle

Offline Nicolas Peucelle

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »
Salonfaehig.. that is a german old fashionned word meaning.. "suitable to appear in a good society" or in their saloon.. like a social meeting place with some good standards. Having accepted soviet delegates (of whom some where convicted terrorists also to german standards) and later Mr Leon Bronstein alias Trotski at the official conference table with a Bavarian Prince as a discussion partner.. the German Imperial authorities made the Bolchevics "salonfaehig". The decision to recognize them as a Government and give them their Embassy in Berlin was the other recognition. That is what I mean..  (the correct spelling should be "a" with 2 points on top of the "a".. but my keybrod has no german letters.. sorry. 
Nicolas Peucelle

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 04:35:48 PM »
I don't know anything about Sutton so I don't know his political position.

For those who'd like to read about what Sutton claims about Wilson go to:
http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/chapter_02.htm#WOODROW%20WILSON%20AND%20A%20PASSPORT%20FOR%20TROTSKY

Political writings can be tricky and can be full of false information so beware.  

I'm not even sure the Pres. of the US can give or take away a passport from an individual who's not a citizen of the US.   Since a passport may have been  given then it was through  the State Dept., and,  other officials who may or may not have informed Wilson.  

AGRBear
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:50:33 PM by AGRBear »
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

aleksandr pavlovich

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 04:46:35 PM »
Re Post #7, attention "Nicolas" :  The "a umlaut" in the German language can be written and understood as "ae,"  no problem.  Regards, and "Happy New Year" to you!   AP.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:59:31 PM by aleksandr pavlovich »