Author Topic: shivbzik word processor  (Read 1446 times)

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
shivbzik word processor
« on: January 01, 2010, 01:45:50 PM »
This shouldn't really be on a thread of it's own, i know, but i can't find a place to put it!
Anyways, you know when you type on microsoft works word processor or any other like program, when you spell a word wrong it gets underlined in red and when you right click on it there are spelling sugestions? Well, when you type "shivbzik" the suggestion is "showbiz"! how funny. it sort of almsot fits, thought, because Anastasia was a sort of little actress, imitating guests etc.  :) it can get really annoying, though, because the word processor thinks 'Nicholeivna', 'Romanovs', ect. are not words!
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline Grand Duchess Jennifer

• Graf
  • "Give my love to all who remember me"-Olga,1918
    • View Profile
    • The Last Grand-Duchesses of Russia-OTMA
Re: shivbzik word processor
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 07:30:26 PM »
Well, Microsoft Word is an American program as far as I know. They mark some words/names wrong because it can't really know if something's a last name or a mistaken spelling for a word/name. And it's only for American English; they say 'colour' is wrong so how could they know that 'Shivbzik' is a nickname? But yes, it is annoying.

Please visit www.freewebs.com/grand-duchessesofrussiaotma/
Banner and Icon by Ally

Offline Ally Kumari

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Russia
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 03:45:47 AM »
Itīs Shvibzik actually....

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 10:29:44 AM »
Itīs Shvibzik actually....

Oh, thank you!

Yes, I have expierenced that Microsoft Word processor thinks 'colour' is wrong...and many other things. it is SO annoying...they even red underline a word when you repeat it like this: ho ho
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck