Author Topic: Drawings of Olga and Tatiana N...post yours too!  (Read 5583 times)

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Tell me the truth, monsieur
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
Re: Drawings of Olga and Tatiana N...post yours too!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 11:48:43 AM »
Yes, that is one thing that makes painting easier; paint can be layered and the image altered more easily than in a drawing.Do you do photoshop on photos, coloring them?
You question made me smile because I wouldn't know the first thing about it. I admire those who can do it of course, but I'm pretty old and my computer skills are limited! lol! But the funny thing is back in the day , I use to paint water colour on to photo copies of  the photos. The paper quality back then was such that one could do that and make a nice  job of it . Because of course , then and now, the photos call  out for colour. So the impulse was there, just done differently. I imagine you photo shop? It looks like fun!

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
Re: Drawings of Olga and Tatiana N...post yours too!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 05:13:48 PM »
Hehe...I don't know anything about it either. I don't even have the program. I color printed pictures with pencils instead; my friend has showed me the photoshop way before but I've never done a photo on Photoshop. It does look like fun!
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.