Author Topic: Queen Esther's Tomb Story  (Read 1587 times)

Offline MixMeisterMarkovna

• View Profile
Queen Esther's Tomb Story
« on: July 02, 2010, 06:47:25 PM »
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any Biblical scholars and historians out there who could please help me with information?

I am looking for information on what happened to Esther after the book of Esther ends if there is any information out there.

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
Re: Queen Esther's Tomb Story
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 09:10:23 AM »
You know, I've been wondering about stuff like this too! I'm not sure of the answer, but someone's bound to know.
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
Re: Queen Esther's Tomb Story
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 05:18:26 PM »
I haven't a clue, but I have a book called "Who's who and Where's where in the Bible" By Stephen Miller. The last thing said about Esther is:

"....Esther decided to go anyhow. But first, she asked all the Jews to pray for her. Fortunately, the king agreed to see her. Esther told him that Haman was planning to kill her and all her people. The king got angry at Haman. So he ordered his soldiers to hang Haman on the gallows that Haman built for Mordecai. The Jews were saved, thanks to the courage of Esther."

Sorry if that was no help.
"Today is like yesterday and tomorrow will be the same as today.  God, help us! Take pity of us!"~ Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov