Author Topic: How is everyone today?  (Read 98202 times)

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
Re: How is everyone today?
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2010, 06:45:39 PM »
Oh poor thing TT2. They're the bruises that really hurt.
We've got terrible stairs in our house, two flights of the horrid things and I'm the only person who hasn't fallen down them. Now in saying that I probably will!
I could always use my broomstick.

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2010, 07:49:37 PM »
Thanks Lindelle! First your teeth, then my leg. I've made sure to be extra carefull when ever I go up stairs now. Hopefully you don't end up falling as well. Those stairs are just not my friend. I can't begin to count how many times I've fallen on them. (I their defense however, I was most usually running up them.) One time I actually fell from the very top, down to the bottom. Not an experience I wish to repeat and so far haven't come close to.

Offline rosieposie

• Graf
  • Eva Duarte de Peron, May 7 1919 - July 26 1952
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »
It seems we are all in the wars hee hee.

My morning has been almost accident prone I almost had an accident.  I overtook a truck because this moron was right up my boot, on what I thought was a clear road and almost hit an on coming pickup truck.  Thank God nothing happened.   Before that As I was mid way to work, I had a police van behind me so I was doing 90kph.   Being good and was wondering why they didn't over take me until there was a clear stretch of road and they over took with their lights on.  I thought I was in deep cattledung because I didn't pull over but I didn't see their lights when they were behind me.    They didn't pull over and they speed onto their destination.

All and all an eventful morning. 
Beautiful faithful Nargony.
Thanks Emily!

Miranda:" Everything begins and ends at exactly the right time and place."
"Picnic at Hanging Rock" (1975) Movie.

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2010, 11:41:15 PM »
I'm stating to think this is another conspiracy, like with that rain thing a couple of days ago. I had a pretty good day. My brother left for camp for a week (he's in boy scouts) and when he got to the school were they were all supposed to meet up he realized he forgot his uniform shirt they need to wear when they eat so they had to come back to the house to get it and I had to get directions to the camp 'cause everyone else would have already left. So now besides my parents and grandma I have the house to myself, and I really have it to my self whenever they go out to do something.

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2010, 12:13:39 AM »
It seems we are all in the wars hee hee.

My morning has been almost accident prone I almost had an accident.  I overtook a truck because this moron was right up my boot, on what I thought was a clear road and almost hit an on coming pickup truck.  Thank God nothing happened.   Before that As I was mid way to work, I had a police van behind me so I was doing 90kph.   Being good and was wondering why they didn't over take me until there was a clear stretch of road and they over took with their lights on.  I thought I was in deep cattledung because I didn't pull over but I didn't see their lights when they were behind me.    They didn't pull over and they speed onto their destination.

All and all an eventful morning. 

Thankgod YOU are alright.Close calls like that are nerve racking.
I know what you mean when a police car is behnd you, it's making us into a bundle of nerves.

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2010, 12:15:01 AM »
Today I'm feeling fine.
Had a couple of coffees's with a friend and looked at the time, it was 2.50pm.
Had to race home to pretend I'd been busy all day hahahahahaha not.

Offline rosieposie

• Graf
  • Eva Duarte de Peron, May 7 1919 - July 26 1952
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2010, 12:40:18 AM »
Thanks Lindelle,

I wouldn't have overtaken the truck had it not been for the ute behind me.  It was really getting close to my boot and I'm a nervy driver as it is and couldn't hack it anymore. 
Police cars scare me indeed.   I'm a good driver and have all my points so it isn't a problem.
Beautiful faithful Nargony.
Thanks Emily!

Miranda:" Everything begins and ends at exactly the right time and place."
"Picnic at Hanging Rock" (1975) Movie.

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2010, 08:06:32 AM »
It's certainly the younger generation that scare me these days. (No offence to anyone young ones here), but I get a bit nervy driving too. I much prefer being the passenger, but my family don't like my whinging.

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2010, 01:08:05 PM »
None taken Lindelle! Lol, I haven't even started driving yet, and don't really want to (I'm a bit to scared I'll probably also be a "nervy driver as well), but I'm going to have to pretty soon. I graduate soon and will have to drive my self to college, most likely.

I'm having a good day so far. I woke up pretty early, for me at least. (It was 9 in the morning, but I'm used to sleeping in till around noon and I didn't get to bed till 1:30, but the was also early for me. I've been going to sleep around 3 in the morning maybe 2:30) and went to the mall with my mom and grandma to meet a friend of the family and we had lunch. I just got back. It was fun!

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2010, 05:35:03 PM »
Glad you had fun TT2.
I'm not going to be good at all today. Finally I have the courage to ask the dentist to pull this horrid tooth out. At least it's at the back of my mouth so when I grin I won't be toothless.
It's utter agony now. :'(

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2010, 05:45:03 PM »
Awww, poor Lindelle. Your just having a terrible time lately. *Hugs* I hope you feel better soon, and that the men in your house hold don't give you to much trouble. If they do you can just refuse to cook them dinner.

Lady Nikolaievna

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2010, 10:42:11 PM »
Today I'm ok,but yesterday it was terrible. I went fishing with my parents and sister. We got nothing and I fell in the river. I hurt my leg and my lips. And my father blamed me for falling and scare the fishes. AND it started to rain. I still cant' talk but I'll get better. At least my parents won't come up with this idea again for at least six months, which is very good. I usually love go fishing, but now I'm traumatized   :-X

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2010, 12:26:36 AM »
Today I'm ok,but yesterday it was terrible. I went fishing with my parents and sister. We got nothing and I fell in the river. I hurt my leg and my lips. And my father blamed me for falling and scare the fishes. AND it started to rain. I still cant' talk but I'll get better. At least my parents won't come up with this idea again for at least six months, which is very good. I usually love go fishing, but now I'm traumatized   :-X

Do you know, I didn't mean to laugh but that was funny to think your dad would worry about the scaring the fish 'cause the same thing happened with my dad when one of my boys was only a toddler. He was standing at the waters edge and the sand sunk a little when a mini wave came up and knocked him over. He wasn't harmed at all, just frightened a bit and of course I threw the fishing rod I was holding to run to my young one - as I said, he was fine and went straight back in the water - it was my dad who was crying about the fishing rod being thrown hahahaha,
Really, I hope your legs and lips are ok.

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2010, 12:29:53 AM »
Awww, poor Lindelle. Your just having a terrible time lately. *Hugs* I hope you feel better soon, and that the men in your house hold don't give you to much trouble. If they do you can just refuse to cook them dinner.

Thankyou TT2 and *Hugs* right back at you.
It's gone, it's out, I'll never have a problem with that tooth again. It was the one next to wisdom tooth so when I smile it's going to be alright.
As for the men in my house well I agree with you which is why they are cooking the homemade hamburgers tonight because they've offered and hubby came home to see me at lunch time.
Ain't that sweet?
Now everybody aw awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2010, 07:28:20 AM »
Awwwwwwww :)
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.