Author Topic: How is everyone today?  (Read 97081 times)

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
Re: How is everyone today?
« Reply #375 on: June 25, 2011, 06:44:28 AM »
Thanks bonbon. I was 18, almost the same age. Happy Birthday to your son!

Today I am a mix of nervousness, excitment, and lots of other stuff. Its my high school graduation today. Spent years waiting for it, and now that its here I don't really want it. Lol.

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 25, 2011, 06:50:43 AM »
I'm doing well. Today is my b-day so I really hope I stay that way.  :D

A very Happy Birthday TT2. :)

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 25, 2011, 12:46:12 PM »
Thank you Lindelle! :)

So the nervousness/anxiousness has passed. The ceremony went well, I didn't trip or anything when I went up to get my diploma. Thats a plus. However, once I heard my name called I didn't hear anything else till I sat down and stopped shaking. Lol. I graduated with honors and was supposed to get a cord/tassel thing to go around my neck with my diploma but I didn't get it, so after me and the girl next to me had to hunt down an administrator after it was over to get ours. Lol. I ended up with two because my dad didn't know I had gotten one so he got one for me. Lol.

Also I would just like to say....any spelling mistakes here....sorry, but......good luck taking back that diploma from me. Lol. :D

Offline bonbon823

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2011, 09:14:38 AM »
Congratulations, Trouble, on your graduation!  What's next?  Or, do you just want to take some time off?

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 26, 2011, 10:48:08 AM »
Thanks bonbon. I'm going to community college for the first 2 years then transfering (where? i have know idea) im doing thing double major programy thingy so i can get bases in both history and teaching and then decide from there which one i really want to concentrate on. I would like to be able to travel I just don't have the money for it. *sad face* lol.

Offline bonbon823

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2011, 10:42:10 AM »
Don't give up on your travel dream, Trouble.  I still hold out the hope that one day I'll be able to do some real traveling.

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2011, 03:27:19 PM »
I hope so to. Hopefully one day I'll be able to go see all the places I've always wanted.  :)

aleksandr pavlovich

« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »
Reference Reply # 379:  Additional congratulations on your completion of High School. IMO, I think that you are wise in doing the Community College approach. That will permit you a little freedom for "exploration." A bit of free advice, which you seem to have already spotted:  Be certain to consider carefully to attain a major/s in practicable/"saleable" skills that will permit you to obtain a life-long career, not just a "job."  Too often I have seen undergraduates get involved in a "romanticized" course of study to later find that it was a "dead-end" in desirability on what is more and more rapidly becoming a horrendously competitive labor market for post-secondary graduates.  Good luck!  Regards,  AP.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 04:36:29 PM by aleksandr pavlovich »

Offline bestfriendsgirl

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »
Today I am a mix of nervousness, excitment, and lots of other stuff. Its my high school graduation today. Spent years waiting for it, and now that its here I don't really want it. Lol.

Wow, you graduate late where you live. The kids here graduated the end of May ...

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
« Reply #384 on: June 27, 2011, 05:46:49 PM »
Wow, you graduate late where you live. The kids here graduated the end of May ...
I was thinking the same thing!  :-\
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 30, 2011, 10:32:56 PM »
Feeling rather tired today and I don't know why.
Putting it down to the weather.

Offline TroubleTwin2

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 29, 2011, 07:01:25 AM »
I've really got to stop disapearing. In response to a couple of posts above. Yeah, I live in New York. We start in Spetember and end in the first 2 weeks of June, then exams, then graduation at the end.

However, today....extremly nervous. Today's my fist day of college, most of my friends decided to go to, but I don't think I have very many classes with them. I really should still be sleeping right now. *sigh* sadface

Offline Sunny

• Knyaz
  • Царь Николай, твоё имя - любовь
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 29, 2011, 07:33:18 AM »
Nervous. I'm going to get married on Saturday. It's not for the marriage - is for everythong else. Half of the people i invited declined (no reason why) my mother in law continues phone me and i'm really fed up, i find the gown to thight for me and i know the dinner will be boring... not exactly a happy bride, eh? LOL
Please visit my site
http://thelostworldofnaotmaa.wordpress.com/

Banner courtesy of GD Ally

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Tell me the truth, monsieur
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
« Reply #388 on: August 29, 2011, 10:11:43 AM »
Sunny, I thought you were married!!lol! It will be fine....just remember it's your and your husband to be  special day .... and not anyone else's! Do what pleases you....( like telling your mother in law..." oh someone is at the door!"   when you no longer want to talk on the phone !  lol! ) that way at least someone will be pleased! lol!   

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Sunny

• Knyaz
  • Царь Николай, твоё имя - любовь
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 29, 2011, 11:40:14 AM »
Sunny, I thought you were married!

Indeed i am, Annie... i'm married but just in front on law. I was married at the Town Hall march 3, last year. Now i'm going to marry in front of God, finally! I wanted a nice party, so i waited a while to have some money!
Please visit my site
http://thelostworldofnaotmaa.wordpress.com/

Banner courtesy of GD Ally