Author Topic: Etiquette & Manners, Everybody needs them!  (Read 31283 times)

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
Re: Etiquette & Manners, Everybody needs them!
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 12:35:43 AM »
When I was a newbie, which was only a few months ago, I had someone send dirty pm's to me. Until I put a stop to it by spelling it out to THAT person so the whole forum could see it that I'd had enough and my husband was sick of it too. It's all I could to stand up for myself.

THIS behavior is not tolerated in our Forum. If after asking that person to stop once, they refuse, please copy the offensive PMs to me and I will deal with it. There is a difference between someone being rude, and someone crossing the line into sexual harassment.

Thankyou but it has been dealt with. If it had continued I would certainly have done what you suggested.
Thankyou again.

Offline I-TsarevichAlexei13

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 09:34:43 AM »
Lindelle,

I hope that never happens to you again, its criminal act ... beneath contempt to do that.
But I am happy and glad no one has hurt you verbally or harassed you verbally again.

God Bless!

Slava Bogu!

~I-TsarevichAlexei13
Mama clutched my hand, as she smiled weakly.. Then the door handle turned and they walked in.. her smile faded... and the clutch on my hand grew tighter...

Offline Carolath Habsburg

• Velikye Knyaz
  • As seen on TUMBLR!
    • View Profile
    • Victorian & edwardian roleplay in spanish!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 09:42:45 AM »
Even if this person is not harrasing her again, he s HERE, maybe posting and participating. Thats scary :-S

Courtesy of Grand Duchess Ally

"...Пусть он землю бережет родную, А любовь Катюша сбережет....". Grand Duchess Ekaterina Fyodorovna to Grand Duke Georgiy Alexandrovich. 1914

Join the cause "We want an Ignore button

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 09:50:09 AM »
Katenka,

WOW.... that's a good point. I never thought of that. He could possibly, and sadistically be verbally abusing his privileges, by sexually harassing someone else.. Jesus, who ever is being harassed must either be scared or something. It is scary to thing sexual harassers are here in this forum. I don't understand this world we live in anymore. No offense to anyone, and I hope I do not sound rude.

This world lost its sparkle after the Great War, yes their were murders, war killings, debauchery, and revolution and all that but you still had tons of polite individuals, and men and woman who cared about hospitality.

I personally live in a home environment where the phrase "God D***" is used regularly, and to my own face. I do not like the said phrase, and try to get who ever is saying it to stop, but They will not stop. But that isn't the point.

I hope no sexually harasses any of my friends, or me. It's a punishable crime by law, even in a forum like this one. I hope Justice is given to anyone else who was being harassed by this creeper.

God Bless!

Slava Bogu!

~I-TsarevichAlexei13
Mama clutched my hand, as she smiled weakly.. Then the door handle turned and they walked in.. her smile faded... and the clutch on my hand grew tighter...

Offline Lindelle

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2010, 06:53:58 PM »
Thanks to both of you.
IF he ever does it again, I'll certainly let you all know. I've blasted him on this forum so it's there in one of the threads to read, and someone else blasted him as well in another thread.
Yes he is still here which makes my skin crawl, he's probably reading this now.
I'm not going to name him. I do ignore his posts now but he tries to get me to answer which I don't.
Not many people like him.
If you read carefully some threads you'll catch on as he shouldn't even be here.

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 12:28:17 AM »
OH, my O.O

Then drastic measures have to be taken to isolate him from doing anything else....
This is scary, who we have people like this in the world I'll never know...

God Bless! and May God protect you all of this horrid person doing these horrid things... :(

Slava Bogu!

~I-TsarevichAlexei13

Offline Carolath Habsburg

• Velikye Knyaz
  • As seen on TUMBLR!
    • View Profile
    • Victorian & edwardian roleplay in spanish!
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 07:31:33 AM »
Uh oh...i think i know who s the psycho 0_o . God have mercy of us!

Courtesy of Grand Duchess Ally

"...Пусть он землю бережет родную, А любовь Катюша сбережет....". Grand Duchess Ekaterina Fyodorovna to Grand Duke Georgiy Alexandrovich. 1914

Join the cause "We want an Ignore button

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 12:06:55 PM »
Everyone,

I think we should as posters unite against our creeps, and demeaning, insulting "grandpoohbahs" and Tell them we are not afraid, and we do not play games!!!!!!!

Well that's my thoughts....

God Bless!
Slava Bogu!

~I-TsarevichAlexei13

Offline SweetAngels

• "Damm the rules, make it an experiment"-BP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2010, 12:53:41 PM »
It is really a good idea dear :)

"He who knows best, never learns anything"~Henrik Tikkanen
"Wo man singt, da lass Dich ruhig nieder. Böse Menschen haben keine Lieder."~ J. C Seume

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2010, 12:59:31 PM »
Spasiba! Sweet Angels, your support is much appreciated :)

God Bless you dear *hugs*

~I-TsarevichAlexei13

Offline SweetAngels

• "Damm the rules, make it an experiment"-BP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2010, 01:15:33 PM »
Spasiba! Sweet Angels, your support is much appreciated :)

God Bless you dear *hugs*

~I-TsarevichAlexei13

You are so weclome :)

"He who knows best, never learns anything"~Henrik Tikkanen
"Wo man singt, da lass Dich ruhig nieder. Böse Menschen haben keine Lieder."~ J. C Seume

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2010, 04:35:24 PM »
I've been reading this thread...and am so glad it was started! Rude, "uppity" people are quite a problem, and I've seen it here before despite being relatively new here, but I'm sure things have improved since the "bad old days". Thanks to all those who try to be helpful and polite! I really appreciate all the pleasant people I've "met" on this forum. :)

Lindelle, how awful for you. It's too bad...some people, like that creep, shouldn't ever have an opportunity to harass people. I'm glad it turned out ok though. :-)

What were these "bad old days" like? I am intrigued.
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.

Offline TimM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »
I imagine this is why the current system is in place, in which you have to register and then the Admins review it, before they allow you to join. 

There is this one board, I won't name it, which has been abandoned by its staff.  You go there now and what do you see?  Spam, spam, and more spam!  They've completely taken it over.  I'm glad that will never happen here.
Cats: You just gotta love them!

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2010, 04:45:44 PM »
I agree with both of you, and I am happy you support this thread :)

I know the "bad ol' days" were worse then this ten times, but people like the one's whom I do not wish to name, without causing them to uproar I feel just slip through the loop holes and cracks EVERY forum has :(

They do not get warned or anything, and something should be done. I never hurt these people whom have demeaned and made fun of and botched my opinions, etc....

I feel something has to be done, and if so maybe we should do it. I'm not saying that we should persistently yell and scream, which we are not doing. But the "grandpoohbahs" on this forum need to be cuffed for once, and shown we posters do not play their insolent demeaning games.

God Bless!
Slava Bogu!

~I-TsarevichAlexei13

Offline rosieposie

• Graf
  • Eva Duarte de Peron, May 7 1919 - July 26 1952
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
I'm going to admit that I can be blant and tell it like it is and yes I can come off as rude at times.   Which I don't mean to be I just think some things need to be said. 

Beautiful faithful Nargony.
Thanks Emily!

Miranda:" Everything begins and ends at exactly the right time and place."
"Picnic at Hanging Rock" (1975) Movie.