Author Topic: Anastasia star sign  (Read 9224 times)

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
Anastasia star sign
« on: January 13, 2010, 05:44:13 PM »
Has anyone ever noticed how Anastasia's star sign comletly fits her?

Gemni: 22 may - 21 june
Unpredictable, lively, charming, witty
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
Re: Anastasia star sign
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 06:10:29 PM »
Well, Tatiana was also a gemini and so was Alexandra.

I can see how the typical plain gemini traits can fit the stereotypical, one-sided traits people label Anastasia as though.
You must also take into account her rising sign and moon sign and all that to get a real astrological profile.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 09:42:02 PM »
Well...I'm a Gemini, and when I've read the depiction of it, it fitted very well to me. I must admit that I have something from Alix and Anastasia's character. However, these kind of signs have always an ascendent. For example: gemini with ascendant in Virigin, and so on...that's why not all Gemini are exactly alike.

RealAnastasia.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »
Exactly. I'm a gemini also (same birthday as Tatiana) and it fits me, but no one can just fit into such a tiny description and that be it.

And, obviously, a astrological sign can't really define a person anyway.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 05:39:37 PM »
Same birthday as Tatiana!
you must have been excited when you found out   
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 09:47:38 PM »
I think that star signs doesn't explain totally a persons character, but something there's amazing coincidences. When I found out how much Gemini characteristics I had in my poersonality, I was very surprised, since I've never believed in this kind of tjhings.

RealAnastasia.

aleksandr pavlovich

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 10:03:59 PM »
People will read and interpret such descriptions/signs in the way/s that they feel suits them.  I remember hearing of an experiment allegedly once done in a small college class, wherein the instructor handed out sealed individuallly-named envelopes to the class members, stating that the enclosed description was an astrological reading for each individual based on their "sign" (which he had apparently gotten earlier from them).  Each person was to open their envelope and carefully read silently the description of traits, etc. Then they were asked to raise their hands as a group when asked by the instructor if the description they just received related closely to them individually.  The positive show of hands was amazing.  Needless to say, everyone got the VERY SAME information in their envelopes.    AP
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:26:48 PM by aleksandr pavlovich »

Offline Tasia

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 06:30:54 AM »
I'm Aries an active one... lol... I think she and me would be good friends, I match with people who are Gemini ! HEHE

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 09:20:20 AM »
Oh, yes. I always get along well with Aries. Aries and Gemini get along very well.

I tried doing a chart for Anastasia but because of the different calendars and everything at the time I'm not sure if it's 100% correct. Maybe someone else can try too.
Here are the main ones.

Rising sign: 01 degrees Leo.
You love to be the center of attention and you want to appear strong, confident and dominant. You are very proud of yourself, sometimes quite vain even. When all around you are bedraggled and falling apart, you look like a million bucks! Very dignified and honorable, you enjoy the power and privilege, but not the responsibilities, that come with leadership. You are very idealistic but can also be quite stubborn. Others impress you only if they have integrity (but wealth, power and influence can also turn your head). You prefer rich, elegant surroundings and possessions, and will try to acquire them as your budget allows. Physically, you are very impressive - - at your best you have a regal, charismatic demeanor and bearing.

Sun: 26 degrees Gemini.
You have a quick, bright and agile mind, but an extremely short attention span. You love the external, kaleidoscopic aspects of life, but you tend to avoid (and even fear) deep, close emotional involvements. As such, you seem to enjoy travel and sightseeing and generally being "on-the-go." You get quite listless when things around you become static and dull, but your excitement returns whenever you are stimulated by a new idea. Chatty, inquisitive and quite playful, you enjoy practical jokes and games in general. Your moods change quickly and often -- you are very restless and constantly in motion. You are known for your versatility and adaptability. Your vivaciousness enlivens any social gathering.

Moon: 17 degrees Cancer.
For the most part, you are very strong and secure emotionally. You intuitively know what to do to make others feel comfortable, loved, accepted and needed. You naturally enjoy feeding and taking care of others. Be careful that your mothering does not turn into smothering. At times, you tend to feel that those to whom you are attached can never do anything without your assistance and support. Extremely sensitive by nature, it hurts you deeply whenever anyone criticizes you. You have an almost desperate need to be loved and wanted and needed by everyone with whom you come into contact, and you go out of your way to be accommodating to them.

Here is Olga's:

Rising Sign: 01 Degrees Sagittarius
You are known for being open, frank, outgoing and honest. At times, though, you are also blunt and quite indiscreet. Others have to learn not to take everything you say personally, because you usually do not mean any harm. You appreciate living your life in a straightforward and simple manner -- you dislike social niceties and consider them to be hindrances to real communication. You have lots and lots of energy and tend to become quite restless if you feel confined. You demand the freedom to do as you choose -- you must be self- directed or you feel trapped and anxious. With your abundant energy, you enjoy being outdoors, and you should be attracted to physical exercise or to those forms of sport which can help you burn off some of that excess energy. Very gregarious, you love to socialize -- your innate enthusiasm livens up any gathering.

Sun: 23 degrees Scorpio.
Intense and complex by nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to most situations. Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a tendency to be very quiet - - to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving. When you make an emotional commitment, it is total -- you are not attracted to superficial or casual relationships. If you are challenged, you take it as a personal affront and tend to lash out and fight back in a vengeful manner. You love mysteries and the supernatural. A good detective, you love getting to the roots of problems and you enjoy finding out what makes other people tick. You are known to be very willful, very powerful and quite tenacious!

Moon: 18 degrees Scorpio.
Your feelings are very intense, never superficial. You tend to be either very angry or very sad or completely and totally happy. Your moods are deep, extreme and not always completely understood by yourself or by those with whom you have to deal. Emotionally, you tend to prefer to live at the cutting edge of life, pushing your reactions to the ultimate extremes, even if the results are dangerous or upsetting. You are easily jealous and very suspicious -- you require a great deal of emotional reassurance. A good detective, you are very curious about deep and mysterious things, especially human nature and motivations. Be careful not to be ruthless, tactless or too overly frank or you will meet with much resistance from others.

RomanovMartyrs

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 07:40:53 AM »
Interesting about Olga and Anastasia's, Holly! Some of it fits both of them quite well. Now I wonder about the other children's....wouldn't Maria's also be Anastasia's, if one only uses the old calendar b-day of June 14? Doesn't seem to fit quite right. But then I don't take astrology seriously at all. Mine is the same as Olga's and while some of it makes sense, a lot of it doesn't.

Edit: Here's Marie's using only her new calendar date Birthday of June 26th (at least, a silly online version I looked up lol):

Your element: Water

Your ruling planets: The Moon

Symbol: The Crab

Your stone: Moonstone

Life Pursuit: Constant reassurance and intimacy

Vibration: Moody

Cancer's Secret Desire: To feel safe (emotionally, spiritually, romantically and financially)

Description:
Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol - the Crab - Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a "Moon Child", we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special...

Just as the Moon goes through many changes as it moves from its new to full phases, Cancers too go through many new and full phases of experience. Life doesn't stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place, because they live so much in their internal oceans of emotions. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, most Cancerians feel one way one minute, then sometimes totally different the next. But this characteristic is part of their charm.

Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign (but this occasionally shares first place with having lots of money in the bank). No other sign romances better, equally though, no sign takes it so badly when romance turns sour either. But with their changeable natures Cancerians are fascinating, mysterious, stimulating and extremely alluring. This sign is one of the most magic of all and once their magic has reached you, they are the most beguiling companions. After all, isn't the Moon the most talked about and romantic galactic identity?
Star Sign Compatibility

How compatible is your star sign with another star sign?
 your fully- detailed astrology report no ordinary horoscope can provide.
If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well.

I think it fits...ish.

But...most people of the Orthodox faith don't take horoscopes seriously...or the signs or what have you. It's actually in the list of things you should confess to doing at Confession: looking up horoscopes. So obviously they wouldn't've even if they could've.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 07:44:57 AM by RomanovMartyrs »

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 09:49:50 PM »
Of course, Catholics wouldn't take it seriously , either...but sometimes I must admit that they seems to be quite right in the general depiction of a person. Evidently, if you takes horoscopes to rule your life or to predict your future, that's another thing and it doesn't work.  ::)  In fact, I don't pay any attention to horoscope predictions.

RealAnastasia.