Author Topic: loyal czarists feel fee to contact me  (Read 25544 times)

Offline JonC

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: loyal czarists feel fee to contact me
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2005, 12:20:11 AM »
The 'Commie' gang has done in another who fell into their trap...lol! aligertz...come back ???...backbone dear man, backbone!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by JonC »

rskkiya

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2005, 09:26:21 AM »
JONC,
SIGH

"Aligerts" is still here , and your remarks continue to be completely uncalled for ...
I am so disappointed in you!

rskkiya

Offline Olga

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2005, 09:39:46 AM »
JONC,
SIGH

"Aligerts" is still here , and your remarks continue to be completely uncalled for ...
I am so disappointed in you!

Rsskochka m'dear, you expected better?  ;)

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2005, 10:36:12 AM »
Actually,
Aligertz wrote me a private email, complaining of childish behavior on the forum, saying he has left not to return.  He felt his very pro monarchist views were not respected.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2005, 10:06:22 AM »
That is rich, considering the vitriol spouted by the rabid right wingers at anyone who dares try presenting a view alternate to theirs.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline JM

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2005, 11:45:08 AM »
That is rich, considering the vitriol spouted by the rabid right wingers at anyone who dares try presenting a view alternate to theirs.

Actually it's quite understandable. I'm inclined to be cynical about both sides but it is quite obvious to the objective that one side in particular has taken on the "martyr" role, when they are anything but. I'm consistently amazed how some people can be so convinced of their own oppression! It's so fascinating . . . but I'm off to study for Psychology. (coincidence?)

Offline JonC

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2005, 03:48:25 PM »
Hi Aligertz, nice to see that you are still here. I think you will find that there are many different personalities on this forum but its all good in the neighborhood.

Like you I am a Monarchist. I don't know if you have been asked before but why are you a Monarchist? Specifically, a Tsarist? JonC.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2005, 03:54:13 PM »
JonC
Why do you act like Aligertz is "still here" when you can see that I wrote that he has gone?

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2005, 12:10:05 AM »
It is a sad day indeed that any person believes so strongly that they are unable to contribute to this forum.

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Sunny

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2005, 06:35:34 AM »
I too, find it sad. Perhaps I've missed something Robert,
as I've not read any "vitriol spouted by the rabid right wingers at anyone who dares try presenting a view alternate to theirs."...perhaps our definitions of "vitriol" differ. Whatever I have read here, can't quite come up to a post from a few months back, that described Nicholas as having the intelligence of "a brain dead lab ape".

Obviously on a site called Alexander Palace Time Machine, there are going to be many who are "pro" the IF. Aligertz, had the grace to make a public apology on another thread, an admirable act in my book. I'm sorry he feels that he can no longer post, but I understand.

Sunny

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Sunny »

Val289

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2005, 10:48:03 AM »
I too, find it sad. Perhaps I've missed something Robert,
as I've not read any "vitriol spouted by the rabid right wingers at anyone who dares try presenting a view alternate to theirs."...perhaps our definitions of "vitriol" differ. Whatever I have read here, can't quite come up to a post from a few months back, that described Nicholas as having the intelligence of "a brain dead lab ape".

Obviously on a site called Alexander Palace Time Machine, there are going to be many who are "pro" the IF. Aligertz, had the grace to make a public apology on another thread, an admirable act in my book. I'm sorry he feels that he can no longer post, but I understand.

Sunny

Sunny, I couldn't agree more with you  :D

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2005, 11:14:50 AM »
My comments were regards the intolerance, closed-minded bigotry expressed and blatant ignorance by certain posters in discussions which were meant to be objective politcal discovery and even polite debate.
I have no idea who Aligetrz is or was, and frankly I did not understand what he was trying to start or even say. That, alas is a common situation here- and it has nothing to do with "English as a second language". Some posters, despite their young age, make me wonder what kind of education, if any, they are actually recieving. Spelling and typos are one thing, a failure to even attempt clarity is another. I make plenty of mistakes myself, but I try not to look like I am posting an IM on a cell phone.
And, of course there are going to be "pro" Romanov folks, and there should be room, for balance if nothing else, "con" ones as well. This is, after all a site devoted to the discussion of history, and no true history can presented one-sided. Otherwise it is just propaganda.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Offline Michelle

• Knyaz
  • No more school forever!  Well,except college.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2005, 12:00:39 PM »
I agree with Sunny totally 100%.  And just out of curiosity, why are there so many commies on here?  This is supposed to be an obviously sympathetic and dare I say loving (?) site for the IF.  I seriously have to question the motives of a commie coming on here spouting off their vitriolic remarks if they know (unless they completely lack any intelligence) that this site is not a place where one posts such things.  In fact, the only motive I can come up with is that they're trying to cause some unnecessary trouble here. >:(

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2005, 12:31:01 PM »
My point well illustrated. Using "commies" as a derogatory is childish and ignorant. Indeed intolerance exhibted on the commemoration of the liberation of Auschwitz.

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Coming up Fall 2015: Tatiana's diaries and letters
    • View Profile
    • War-time diaries of Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanov
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2005, 12:46:37 PM »
This is supposed to be an obviously sympathetic and dare I say loving (?) site for the IF.  
I believe that this is supposed to be, first and foremost, an educational site and not just a love fest for all things Romanov. Which means all views and arguments should be welcome as long as they are presented in a logical way and have roots in reality. Learning should never be one-sided, but what we do with the information we obtain from here is our own personal business.