Author Topic: Odd website  (Read 2638 times)

Offline GrandDuchessIsabelle

• Boyar
    • View Profile
Odd website
« on: December 23, 2011, 10:43:20 AM »

http://noblessenu.webs.com/czarnicholasii.htm

I hope this isn't a serious website... probably just someone having fun, or a joke. Anyway, I thought you might want to see it. I made me laugh a bit.
'Olga is hitting Maria, and Maria is shouting like an idiot. A dragoon and a big idiot.'
Anastasia Nikolaevna 28/10/1914

http://primisafeandsound.tumblr.com/

Offline Maria-Nikolaevna

• View Profile
    • deviantart
Re: Odd website
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 03:43:58 PM »
I hope so also because they know nothing! like on the most famous picture "Marie - Sister of Empress Charina, Czar Nicholas II, Tatiana - Niece, Empress Charina, The Eldest Daughter of The Czar Princess Anastasia & Young Brother The Heir to the Throne Alexea "Alexie" , The Grand Duchess Olga  Sister of Czar." Or on a picture or anastasia "Princess Anastacia 1917

I am very certain and very sure that Princess Anastacia The Duchess of Kent by marriage affiliation was the eldest Daughter of Czar Nicholas II and Empress Czarina and her youngest brother was named "Alexea" the most sickly in the family. Princess Anastacia married a Ukaze "Il Duche" serving Czar Regiment Cossack later become Cossack in Kosuvo. Become "Tsar Alexander III of Rome". That is what I am so certain and very very sure."
Woken in the middle of the night told to get dressed what a sight theres an outbreak in the street they are told walking down the steps brave and bold in the cellar 20 minutes it took to kill a family in a little nook that night their dreams were shattered with their clothes bloody and tattered

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 03:50:09 PM »
The site makes no sense. I would just write it off as a fantasy/quack and leave it at that. People like this are a dime a dozen.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

aleksandr pavlovich

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 05:29:48 PM »
The site makes no sense. I would just write it off as a fantasy/quack and leave it at that. People like this are a dime a dozen.

Indeed, Robert!  While looking at only portions of this site, the declared episode of this individual's meeting/having lunch (including "wonton soup") with Pope John Paul II in a Chinese restaurant in the Philipines was totally entertaining! The description of his (clandestine) Papal garb was beyond belief !
  Time and time again (even on this Board) examples of sad, hum-drum day-to-day existence/s of perfectly "ordinary" individuals who become so enamored of historical personages/families lead them, IMO, to devise (shades of "Wikipedia" et al !) fancifully concocted "alliances" of imagined relationships to prove that they are just as noteworthy as the "real deals," and end up becoming objects of snickering ridicule of others.  In my earlier subsidiary courses in the mental health field, one of the most utterly fascinating illustrations was the playback of an ethically taped interview of an individual who had "crossed the line of belief" and was interviewed in an American mental health "locked" facility. She steadfastly insisted in her delusions that she was the daughter of (St.) John the Baptist, and truly managed to sound convincing with her programmed patter and sincerity.  To paraphrase an American quote:  "If it looks like a Quack, sounds like a Quack, then it undoubtedly is a Quack."
                                           Regards,  AP.  
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 05:42:36 PM by aleksandr pavlovich »