Author Topic: Authors  (Read 1633 times)

Offline thedarkone

• View Profile
Authors
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:59:21 AM »
Hi everyone,

I figured the forum would be a great resource for my request - I'm a health/science reporter based in Chicago and hoping to get in touch with a Russian author to discuss the historical repercussions of hemophilia on Nicholas II and his family. Specifically I'm hoping to get in touch with Robert K. Massie (whose son also has hemophilia) or Greg King. I'm looking for either a middleman source that can put me in touch with them or ask them to contact me. I don't want personal home numbers or anything like that. If you can, please message me privately on the forum! Thanks so much for any help anyone can give.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
Re: Authors
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 11:30:19 AM »
Greg reads this Forum and may contact you himself.
 AS for Massie, probably the easiest way to reach him is through his publisher, Random House.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Alixz

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »
I thought that hemophilia was one of the reasons that Massie began researching Nicholas & Alexandra as Alexei is probably the most well known sufferer of the disease.

It seems to me that Massie covered all of this in his book along with a forward note about why he began researching.

Offline thedarkone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 10:39:09 PM »
Yes, Alixz, he did. But I was still hoping to hear more of the story via a one-on-one discussion. At any rate though, I got the information I needed. Thanks to everyone who helped me out. This forum is such a great resource.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 09:23:28 AM »
Bob Massie's son was born with haeomophilia, and that was why he and Suzanne started the project.  Greg does indeed read the forum regularly.