Author Topic: Forum Registration Rules have Changed. READ BEFORE REGISTERING!  (Read 25857 times)

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
MODIFIED May 14, 2012

The spam problem is now back to intolerable.  We are now getting over 250 spam registrations per DAY.  Virtually all come from gmail, hotmail or aol email addresses.  I can not spend the literally hours per day trying to sort out who is legitimate and who is spam. SPAM registrations are NOT PERMITTED.

The process is now this: REGISTER here, then you must send me a separate and detailed email, at Rob@pallasweb.com with the user name you registered and at least some basic information to allow me to know you are a genuine user and not a spammer. I will not approve any registration which is not followed by a separate email to me at Rob@pallasweb.com. All registrations which do not email me to tell me you are real will be deleted after one week.

I'm very sorry we now have to go through this, but the amount of spamming from China, Russia and Eastern Europe is overwhelming us.  I have had 1150 spam registrations in just the last week!  I hope you understand, and appreciate your cooperation.

A few general guidelines you should know:

We no longer permit any discussion of Survivors of the Ekaterinburg murders as anything other than the history of such claims being false.  There is no longer any scientific question on the subject and as we are a historical discussion site, not a fantasy site, nobody may discuss anyone actually having "survived" .  You may question the testing procedures, but not the results.

We allow the generic discussion of re-incarnation, however NOBODY WILL BE PERMITTED TO CLAIM THEY ARE THE REINCARNATION OF A ROMANOV OR OTHER ROYAL.  TAKE THAT NONSENSE ELSEWHERE.

We require civility and courtesy at all times. You may disagree with someone, but you must respect them as individuals.  NO FLAMING, NO SLANDER AND NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Forum Moderators have my full authority and are to be respected and obeyed at all time.

Otherwise, we welcome you here to learn, share and have fun.

Rob Moshein

FA