The Alexander Palace Time Machine Discussion Forum

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
December 19, 2014, 03:42:16 PM
462901 Posts in 9007 Topics by 14527 Members
Latest Member: Scamall
News: We think Pallasart is the best web design company in Austin and for good reason - they make this forum possible! Looking for a website? Call them at 512 469-7454.
+  The Alexander Palace Time Machine Discussion Forum
|-+  Discussions about the Imperial Family and European Royalty
| |-+  Iberian Royal Families (Moderators: Eurohistory, Forum Admin, trentk80)
| | |-+  Prince Francisco of Spain??? New reality show USA
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author
Topic: Prince Francisco of Spain??? New reality show USA  (Read 9549 times)
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:41:01 AM »
darius Offline
Graf
I love YaBB 1G - SP1! Posts: 336

View Profile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2189996/A-real-life-Coming-To-America-Young-princes-undercover-hunt-future-wives.html

Hi everybody

I just read this online - who can this "Prince" Francisco of Spain be???  According to the bio he is a descendant of German and Spanish royalty!!

Any ideas?

Thanks
Reply #1
« on: August 20, 2012, 08:26:15 AM »
Marc Offline
Velikye Knyaz
I love YaBB 1G - SP1! Posts: 4470

View Profile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2189996/A-real-life-Coming-To-America-Young-princes-undercover-hunt-future-wives.html

Hi everybody

I just read this online - who can this "Prince" Francisco of Spain be???  According to the bio he is a descendant of German and Spanish royalty!!

Any ideas?

Thanks

As it is written in the article:"Prince Francisco of Spain is said to be the direct descendant of German and Spanish royalty and has lived in castles for most of his life."

Firstly-he is not Prince of Spain Wink

Secondly-it could be Don Francesco de Bourbon y Hardenberg,son of Francisco de Bourbon,Duke of Sevilla and Countess Beatrix von Hardenberg,daughter of Princess Maria Josepha zu Fürstenberg which would make reasonable newspaper writings about his ancestry...

Thirdly-I have seen some older pictures of Don Francisco and he did look a bit slimmer,so I am not 100 % sure if this is him indeed,but seems likely...
Reply #2
« on: August 20, 2012, 10:21:55 AM »
darius Offline
Graf
I love YaBB 1G - SP1! Posts: 336

View Profile

That would appear to be him Marc - yes, he hasn´t aged well at all has he?!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: