Author Topic: Not able to attach photos  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Corina

• View Profile
Not able to attach photos
« on: July 06, 2013, 10:57:50 AM »
On a recent visit to Hampton Court Palace, in the Chocolate court, I found a picture of whom I think is Grand Duchess Olga, though I want to confirm with you whether this is the case. I used my camera to take a picture of the photograph, so it might not be clear, but the way the person is dressed, holds her hands and stands, reminds me so much of the pictures I have seen of Olga. There were no descriptions of the people in the photograph, so whoever has a chance to visit Hampton Court Palace, please take a look at this in the Chocolate court.

However, I would like to post this picture and discuss with the others whether they also think it is Grand Duchess Olga. Where can I email this picture please? Thanks. Ina.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
Re: Not able to attach photos
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 11:01:22 AM »
Full directions for posting pictures are in the section "NEW USERS READ 1ST PLEASE". Essentially you will have to find a photo hosting site to upload to, then link here. We do not have the server space to permit photos uploaded directly to the Forum.

Offline Corina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 04:57:45 AM »
Thank you for your reply Forum Admin. I am aware of these instructions, but unable to perform them on the computer. Therefore I need the email address of the Administrator who would be able to put the photos on your server (as I read this is an option, please note: If people do not have a place to upload a photo to the web, you may email it to us and we can put it on our server and send you the address to use for your post). Thanks.
Corina

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 09:47:46 AM »
Sorry, I need to go change that part then.  We no longer will upload photos for users, we simply don't have the space or time with so many users.  Snapfish and Photobucket or Tinypics are free places you can use for uploading.

Offline Dwightzery

• View Profile
Hello Newbies
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 04:50:30 AM »
Hello,

I'm the new guy. I justed wanted to say hi to the gang in hopes of making new freinds.
I hope everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to great discussions within the site.
Have a good day!