Author Topic: I Want to Write a novel  (Read 13377 times)

Offline Kalafrana

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: I Want to Write a novel
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2014, 03:22:44 AM »
After a court-martial.

Ann

Offline Romanov_Fan19

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2014, 01:50:35 PM »
yes its not in the book          you see I have imagined  a plot on board the  Rus where  Russian  White Guard   Take  Command     Tell him his father  was shot  in Moscow   (not  Yekaterinburg )   so he goes to the old Capital Moscow Dissolves the  Communist Government   and  announces his accession   after a rushed  Coronation  he  attends to a  a Court Martial   and  Lenin Trotsky  ect   are all shot  Firing Squad

Offline TimM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Rex and Hannah Chronicles Wikia
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2014, 05:28:59 PM »
There should be a court martial.  Shooting people without a trial is what the Bolshevik thugs did.

Offline Romanov_Fan19

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2014, 12:26:32 AM »
agree    i am up too wwii  now   he is   betrayed   by Hitler   sends his  sisters out of the country with their husbands

Offline Kalafrana

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2014, 03:30:28 AM »
Even if Alexei wants to go straight on to a firing squad, his regents will insist on a court-martial, if only because killing without trial was exactly what the Bolsheviks did.

Offline Romanov_Fan19

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2014, 01:34:47 PM »
I Played it that way   He  Abolished the Regency   and had  a Court Martial

Offline Kalafrana

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2014, 02:28:09 PM »
How old is Alexei at this stage? If you are killing Nicholas at the time of the Ekaterinburg massacre, then Alexei will be not quite 14 - a little young for dismissing the regents.

I suggest that the regency should last unil Alexei is 18. The regents can organise the court-martial, with Alexei's approval.

Ann

Offline Romanov_Fan19

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2014, 05:07:39 PM »
it stars  a year after  1919 -  1920  Empress  Alexandra  is confined  to her bed with Heart  issues

Offline Romanov_Fan19

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 12:22:11 AM »
I now have him  past World War II   He  Invited  Roosevelt  And Churchill  to the Yalta Conference   since  The Communist Party has been  outlawed in all 3 countries the  Cold War did not happen   Also  The July 20  plot killed Hitler

Offline TimM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2014, 05:06:42 PM »
Sounds good. 

Offline Romanov_Fan19

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2014, 09:58:08 PM »
So now its just  visiting Relations ect ect 

Offline TimM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2014, 12:01:08 PM »
Please keep us updated to your progress.

Offline Romanov_Fan19

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2014, 01:52:03 PM »
would you like me to type it out

Offline JamesAPrattIII

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2014, 03:34:55 PM »
The Russian did use field court martials to deal with unrest during the 1905 revolution, but I would say based on what happened during the Russian civil war there would be a lot of people just taken out and shot without any sort of trial. This would not only apply to the Bolsheviks many other Russian political groups like the SRs who supported the Bolsheviks will have their members also taken out and shot. Kerensky would be a good example many Russian army officers were furious with him over the Kornilov affair and if they ask him why he did do anything against Lenin even though he had a small mountain of evidence showing Lenin was being aided by the Germans and all Kerensky says because it would harm the revolution. No doubt he would be shot for this unless he stays out of Russia.
 There will also be a number of large scale Pogroms against Jews. There were a number of Jews in the higher ranks of the Bolshevik party and the Cheka contained many Jews as well. This is based on what happened during the Russian civil war. Denikin and Kolchak the main White leaders trying to stop them but couldn't. I don't think the regency for Alexei will have much luck either. One man who will be important in post WW I Russia is future US President Herbert Hoover. During WW I he headed up a relief commission that fed millions of people in Europe. It also fed millions of Russians in the 1921 famine.
 Major problem the Bolsheviks and SRs gave the peasants the landlords land ect. The regency and Tsar Alexei II will most likely leave the peasants the land unless they want a series of peasant uprisings, but will have to find a away to compensate the owners. They also have to deal with Russia's massive WW I debt that Lenin repudiated. Then they have to rebuild the country that the Bolsheviks destroyed. Which is going to be a Titanic job. One should point out that many of the WW I ministers of the Russian government were fairly good men. No doubt the regency will put them to work. I hope this is of some use.

Offline Romanov_Fan19

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2014, 04:06:31 PM »
Yes thank you very useful