Author Topic: Questions About Testimonies of Yurovsky, Others  (Read 68284 times)

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Questions About Testimonies of Yurovsky, Other
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2005, 11:27:54 AM »
... ::)...

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2005, 11:57:56 AM »
Apparently, the two of you are unaware that AA met with Hitler who was interested in AA.  And, it was under Hitler's orders that the  police prove or disprove AA's case and it was they who brought AA and FS's family togather in 1938.

From the AA Timeline thread: >>9 July 1938:  The second meeting took place in Hannover on July 9, 1938.  At this meeting were: Marie Juliana, Valerian, Felix & Gertrude,  AA,  Fallows, Frau Madsack & Gleb Botkin, at the Police Headquarters, this meeting took place through the orders of the Government, and the manipulation of the new head of the Russian Emigre Office in Berlin  <<

AGRBear
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by AGRBear »
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2005, 12:24:55 PM »
Apparently, the two of you are unaware that AA met with Hitler who was interested in AA.  And, it was under Hitler's orders that the  police prove or disprove AA's case and it was they who brought AA and FS's family togather in 1938.

From the AA Timeline thread: >>9 July 1938:  The second meeting took place in Hannover on July 9, 1938.  At this meeting were: Marie Juliana, Valerian, Felix & Gertrude,  AA,  Fallows, Frau Madsack & Gleb Botkin, at the Police Headquarters, this meeting took place through the orders of the Government, and the manipulation of the new head of the Russian Emigre Office in Berlin  <<

AGRBear

If Hitler met with AA...his spying information was about on a par with the Bush administration as to Iraq...you know...the AA who's DNA didn't match any known member of the former Czarist family...but did amazingly match known members of the family of FS....that AA...

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2005, 03:08:46 PM »
You keep talking about what we know today.  Hitler and the German court went on all the various facts before DNA was a glimmer in any scientists eye.

Go over and check the AA and FS similarities thread and see what you can come up with to convince me and others that AA was FS without the DNA.

http://hydrogen.pallasweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=anastasia;action=display;num=1115914933

AGRBear

PS  As for Bush,  he did what he thought best at the time and he, as we all do, hope that peace and democracy takes hold in the Middle East.  

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia

Offline Inquiring_Mind

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2005, 06:02:24 PM »
I am hoping the Harvard collection has been translated. Notice the errors as an example the name of the dog.

I hope this is because of the translation to English.
I chose the road less traveled and now...where the heck am I????

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2005, 06:08:45 PM »
I am hoping the Harvard collection has been translated. Notice the errors as an example the name of the dog.

I hope this is because of the translation to English.

The dog's name was either Jemmy or Jimmy; I don't know for sure.  Different souces say Jemmy, different sources say Jimmy.  So.

Offline Inquiring_Mind

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2005, 07:12:23 PM »

The dog's name was either Jemmy or Jimmy; I don't know for sure.  Different souces say Jemmy, different sources say Jimmy.  So.

So I guess Harvard believes the dog's name was Jimmy.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2005, 05:20:37 PM »
>Anastasia
1. Anastasia's first dog, Jemmy -  Japanese Chin:http://www.alexanderpalace.org/palace/imperialpets2.html
2. Anastasia King Charles Spaniel was also called Jemmy or Jimmy:http://www.alexanderpalace.org/palace/imperialpets2.html

I have seen the dog's name both ways:  "Jimmy" and "Jemmy".

Does it make a difference to the name if  the dog was a male or female?  

AGRBear

PS  See IF pet thread:
http://hydrogen.pallasweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=family;action=display;num=1112378316;start=0#24

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2005, 08:27:57 PM »
You keep talking about what we know today.  Hitler and the German court went on all the various facts before DNA was a glimmer in any scientists eye.

Go over and check the AA and FS similarities thread and see what you can come up with to convince me and others that AA was FS without the DNA.

http://hydrogen.pallasweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=anastasia;action=display;num=1115914933

AGRBear

Hi, AGRBear:

Well; I went to the thread about FS and AA similarities, and you are right. This alone wouldn't convince me that AA was a Polish factory worker. But science has spoke. We have the DNA results. My problem is that we only have the DNA to said AA was FS, and all the other evidence deny it. It's only for that that I'm not convinced about this proof.

RealAnastasia.

Offline Inquiring_Mind

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2005, 08:56:30 PM »
I know this probably would be more fitting somewhere on another thread. But they do get mixed in together.

I keep hearing about the Polish factory worker...I come from a long line of Polish factory workers. ( I am not offended)

I can state that my ancestors weren't complete idiots....darn, they owned property, took care of their families and wanted their children to have a better life.

But none of us knew a penny's worth about a life royal or could fake it.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2005, 08:57:51 PM »
Thought I'd bring this little tid-bit over to this thread so I can find it, again, later:

Ferro's book p. 259:

"...the first magistrate, Sergeyev, who was enrusted with the investigation by the public prosecutor, was removed ..by General Dietertichs, .... "

Sergeyev was interviewed by Herman Bernstein of the NEW YORK TRIBUNE and the article appeared 5 Sept 1920:

"I do not believe that all the ... people, the Tsar, his family and those with them were shot there.  It is my belief that the Empress, the Tsarevich and the Grand Duchesses were not shot in that house.  I believe, however, the the Tsar, Professor Botkin, the family physicians, two lackeys and the maid, Demidova, were shot in the Ipatiev House."

Sergeyev was shot and killed 23 Jan 1919.

I think when looking at the skeletons in the mass grave, that the people Sergeyev mentions are the ones found under the bones of Alexandra and the Grand Duchesses.  

I'll need to color the bones in my sketch.

I think Penny had told us once the order but I don't recall where or if it is still in any thread after she had eliminated so many of her posts that one time.

AGRBear

Book is NICHOLAS II, THE LAST OF THE TSARS by Marc Ferero.

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2005, 09:33:29 PM »
I wouldn't mean to criticize polish factory workers. I only wrote "polish factory worker" for FS was one, and I didn't want go on repeating "FS" all along the thread. My english is not good. People get too offended nowadays when we call people for the name they are. I wrote "polish factory worker", but I didn't meal polish factory workers are stupid people, or rough people, etc. I only said I didn't beliene Anna was really FS.

RealAnastasia.

Offline Inquiring_Mind

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2005, 09:49:08 PM »
I wouldn't mean to criticize polish factory workers. I only wrote "polish factory worker" for FS was one, and I didn't want go on repeating "FS" all along the thread. My english is not good. People get too offended nowadays when we call people for the name they are. I wrote "polish factory worker", but I didn't meal polish factory workers are stupid people, or rough people, etc. I only said I didn't beliene Anna was really FS.

RealAnastasia.

I am not offended as I said above. It's okay. No apology needed or wanted.

I just want to equalize the term "Polish factory worker".

Not a person unable to care for themselves or their families  yet not a person born with a silver spoon in their mouths knowing about the lives of royalty.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2005, 11:11:26 AM »
The royality are raised from the moment they are born to be royal and do things like a royal, to sound like a royal, to act like a royal, to know things royal.

Simple things such siting and eating  at a royal table can quickly separate the royal from the non-royal.  

How a royal treats a personal servent as to a servent who cleans the fireplace....

The lanuage is another quick way of separating royal from non-royal.  There are certain phrases which are in fashion or out of fashion very quickly....

Even the silly little things like what does a royal do with their hands....  during various events of the day....

What to wear in the morning or afternoon, or mid-afternoon, for dinner.....  Even at bedtime...

How to drink from a cup or what one does with a cup.....

Sure, various royal people carry things to extreme or don't act royal at all but we are talking about a child of Alexandra who made sure her children knew what was royal.....

Gee, how did we get on this subject on this thread....  ???

A factory worker, no matter Polish, German, French,  would have to be groomed for a long time to pull off being a royal,  I think.  Because,  such royal stuff needs to be natural, without thought and just flow like water from a faucet.

AGRBear