Author Topic: Anastasia's stats & characteristics  (Read 51614 times)

Offline bball33

• Mashka is the cutest GD
    • View Profile
Anastasia's stats & characteristics
« on: January 28, 2005, 08:58:39 PM »
I'm doing a report on Anastasia and need any info possible especially extracts from letters. Can anybody help me?
I have a new obsession with HP

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
Re: Anastasia Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 01:53:41 PM »
I have been enchanted to see the colorized photos in many of the threads.  In an effort to assist those who might be interested in creating them, I thought it might be of use to have one topic devoted to each of the girls physical and familial statistics.

For instance:

Name: Anastasia Nikolievna Romanova
Date of birth: June 5 /18, 1901
Eye color: blue
Hair color: dark blond/light brown
Nickname: Shvibzk
Name day: December 22

Please feel free to correct any inaccuracies/spellings.

Sincere regards,
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Tasha_R »

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 01:55:04 PM »
And I shall start by correcting my own spelling:

Nicholaievna

Sorry about that...

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 03:33:53 PM »
Nicholaievna, Nikolaevna (literal from the Russian) etc are all fine.  Last name was Romanova.  June 5/18, 1901 since the calendar differences.  Name day was in January--22nd I believe.

Offline matushka

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 03:35:12 PM »
No, 22 december (4 january for us)

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 03:36:22 PM »
Ooh, okay.  Well, I was a month off. :) Thanks for correcting me!

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 05:32:39 PM »
Thank you for the reminder on Romanova - it's been a very long time since I studied any Russian, and I can't say I got very far :-).  French, German, and Spanish were much easier!

Offline Vassily

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 03:36:07 PM »
Quick question, sorry to butt in- How would Shvibzik be properly pronounced? Thanks for any help with this. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by vassily »

Offline RomanovFan

• Knyaz
  • THE BIG PAIR, 1914
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 06:54:28 PM »
Couldn't the patronymic "Nicholaievna" be spelled a couple of different ways? Like: Nikolaievna, Nicholaievna or Nikolaevna? I've seen it spelled all 3 ways.
~LESLIE~

ROMANOV FAN SINCE 1997

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 09:13:58 PM »
Nikolaevna is directly from the Russian.

There's Nikolaievna, Nikolayevna, Nicholaievna, Nicolaievna, Nicholaevna, Nicolaevna...the list goes on!  Depends on your spelling preferences.  I use Nikolaevna since it's from the Russian.

Offline granduchess_leah

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2005, 12:49:11 PM »
anastasia was Humorous, fearless, courageous, full of energy, lively, sarcastic and was the family joker .most intelligent and most mischievous of the granduchess .
She was annoying as a preteen , she loved to do wild and crazy thing she had a delighful sence of humor  and the was lively charming imp ..she was born in 1904 and died in 1918 with the rest of her family  :'( :o :( ??? :'(

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2005, 01:42:07 PM »
anastasia was Humorous, fearless, courageous, full of energy, lively, sarcastic and was the family joker .most intelligent and most mischievous of the granduchess .
She was annoying as a preteen , she loved to do wild and crazy thing she had a delighful sence of humor  and the was lively charming imp ..she was born in 1904 and died in 1918 with the rest of her family  :'( :o :( ??? :'(

She was born in 1901.  And most people agreed Olga was the smarter; Anastasia was more clever and witty, what with that sense of humor...and nastiness!

Offline Anastasia, Last Grand Duchess

• Anastasia rox my socs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 08:18:02 PM »
Hi, I am doing a project in history class about Anastasia. I know alot about her already but... I really need pictures. and also stuff that she liked to do with her family. Please!!! Asap! I know some but not all.Like when was her birthday and such. (I really don't know that.) also what did she think of Father Grigory?(aka Rasputin)
No, I do not claim to be Anastasia,She is to wonderfull for me to be her...ANASTASIA ROCKS!Ed IS HOT! If you have clapped your hands or tried to transmute something put this in your Sig! I'm sorry Anastasia, I couldn't bring you back.*cries* your awesome,I couldn't find your equivalent exchange

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 12:47:37 PM »
Thats cool you're doing a project about Anastasia! I have a lot of pictures of Anastasia in my photobucket album. Go to http://www.photobucket.com then in the sign-in box, the username is Romanov_Albums and the read-only password is NAOTMAA. Here is some general info on Anastasia and you can visit my website http://remembering-anastasia.piczo.com for anecdotes, letters, pictures, and information.

Full title: HIH The Grand Duchess Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova of Russia
Nicknames: Nasyta, Nastaska, Nastenka, Nastasia, Malenkaya (little one in russian), Shivbzik (imp in russian).
Eye color: Cornflower blue
Hair color: Very light brown with copper
Birthday: June 5/18 1901, 6:00am
Regiment: 148th Caspian Infantry
She had a Congenital foot disorder (fallen arches) which was worse on her right foot. Surgery was considered, but they decided it wasn't bad enough to risk it. One mole removed from her back. One of the muscles in her back was unresponsive and she had to have a massage twice a week.
Her favourite Coty scent was "Violette".
Things she liked to do: Swim in her fathers bathtub, play with her dog, taking pictures, decorating albums with her own work, coloring their pictures, painting, writing letters, acting in plays, playing the balalaika with her siblings, making people laugh, drawing, lying about in bed longer than usual, being on the Standart, visiting with her Aunt Olga.
I don't think she had any positive or negative feelings about Rasputin. Her mother regarded him as a holy man and someone that could heal Alexei and treated him as such. I'm sure Anastasia thought the same. She didn't really know of his ways outside the palace anyhow so theres no reason for her to have any negative feelings toward him. OTMA often confided in him in letters as well.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!  :)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Holly »
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline Anastasia, Last Grand Duchess

• Anastasia rox my socs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 06:22:17 PM »
Ok, well I know who to turn to for all my Anastasia-need-to-know-needs.

Well I turned my project in. I hope it is great! (well it is i'm just kinda nervous 'cause the project could fail me (I am doing good in school)It is just such a big grade!)

Oh what is Anastasia's favourite colour?Just curious and I don't think it said on your site Holly.

sooo...I guess this thread isn't needed any more. If a mod sees this you are welcome to close.
No, I do not claim to be Anastasia,She is to wonderfull for me to be her...ANASTASIA ROCKS!Ed IS HOT! If you have clapped your hands or tried to transmute something put this in your Sig! I'm sorry Anastasia, I couldn't bring you back.*cries* your awesome,I couldn't find your equivalent exchange