Author Topic: Anastasia's stats & characteristics  (Read 57427 times)

Offline grandduchess_42

• Velikye Knyaz
  • . Emiliya Brianaiovna . Ella of Hesse .
    • View Profile
    • . Romanov Illusion .
Re: Anastasia Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 06:28:19 PM »
Ok, well I know who to turn to for all my Anastasia-need-to-know-needs.

Well I turned my project in. I hope it is great! (well it is i'm just kinda nervous 'cause the project could fail me (I am doing good in school)It is just such a big grade!)

Oh what is Anastasia's favourite colour?Just curious and I don't think it said on your site Holly.

sooo...I guess this thread isn't needed any more. If a mod sees this you are welcome to close.

i don't think anybody really knew
there was a thread about it.. let me see if i can find it!
So keep me awake for every moment
Give us more time to be this way
We can't stay like this forever
But I can have you next to me today
. Josh Groban .

Offline Anastasia, Last Grand Duchess

• Anastasia rox my socs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 07:10:26 PM »
Oooh Thx!!!! *goes totally hyper-crazy about Anastasia* Well I do know her mother's was Mauve...Right?
No, I do not claim to be Anastasia,She is to wonderfull for me to be her...ANASTASIA ROCKS!Ed IS HOT! If you have clapped your hands or tried to transmute something put this in your Sig! I'm sorry Anastasia, I couldn't bring you back.*cries* your awesome,I couldn't find your equivalent exchange

Offline Margarita Markovna

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Call me Ritka :)
    • View Profile
    • My Yahoo Group for OTMA! Join!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 07:38:14 PM »
Yes, it was. And the OTMA color thread is called "Silly question about color" started by clockworkgirl21 in Having Fun.

Offline granduchess_leah

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 09:24:18 AM »
oops oh yeah she was born in 1901 sorry i was writing to fast... :-\

Anastasia made everyone laugh.even her farther,tsar NicholoasII of russia ,could not resit her hillarious,imitations of pompous vistors to the palace,she was the imp of the whole house and it was impossible to resit her jokes and nonsense.Anastasia was a blueeyes,whirlwind,runing and playing on the place grounds,she already had a mind nad personality of her own.Noisy and fearless,she rarely cried,even when she hurt herself.her family adored her.Anastasia family nickname was shvibik which means imp in russian.her aunt olga remembers"this is how i remember her,brimming with life and mischef and laughing so often"anastasia found schoolwork boring,her french tutor piere gillard desrcibed her as a lasy pupil her englihs teacher,charle gibbles remember her trying to bribe him with floweres,so he would raise her marks when he refused,she gave them to the russian teacher peter petrov hwo was her favourite,anastasia loved for painting and drawing was encouraged by her godmother,aunt olga,she was the family comic,full of fun and pranks.She was not a good student. She was to lazy and showed no interst. But she was a fast learner but unfortunately easily bored.She was an enthusiastic photographer and a talented actress - courageous and energetic. Anastasia was the tomboy and comedianne.Anastasia was extremely intelligent, but prone to be lazy and inattentive.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 10:30:06 AM »
anastasia was Humorous, fearless, courageous, full of energy, lively, sarcastic and was the family joker .most intelligent and most mischievous of the granduchess .
She was annoying as a preteen , she loved to do wild and crazy thing she had a delighful sence of humor  and the was lively charming imp ..she was born in 1904 and died in 1918 with the rest of her family  :'( :o :( ??? :'(

She was born in 1901.  And most people agreed Olga was the smarter; Anastasia was more clever and witty, what with that sense of humor...and nastiness!

I think "nastiness" is a little harsh.  :-\ She was only a child. Yes, Olga was definetly the most intelligent no doubt about that. But she was smart, only so lazy that she didn't want to do her work! Pierre Gilliard said, "The years passed, and in 1910 Anastasia became my pupil. She was then eight and a half, and I have seldom seen such zeal for learning in a girl of that age. She had remarkable memory and made amazingly good progress. It was like a game to her to learn by heart anything she wanted; and as she had an excellent French accent, and she recited it successfully, whether prose or poetry."

Lets not forget: ""Olga has grace, wit, and good looks; Tatiana is a regular beauty; Marie is so sweet-natured, good and obliging, no one could help loving her; but little Anastasie has personal charm beyond any child I ever saw."  ;D
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline grandduchess_42

• Velikye Knyaz
  • . Emiliya Brianaiovna . Ella of Hesse .
    • View Profile
    • . Romanov Illusion .
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 11:28:26 AM »
[quote}"but little Anastasie has personal charm beyond any child I ever saw."[/quote]

i think beacuse she was the last GD of her family that mabey she got a bit ignored. i mean look at her other siblings.

i think Nastya is quite alot of children when she was young. they played tricks and did mimicking 'spelled wrong'
she might have been a bit more out there when she did it and didn't know when to stop!

but i'm sure everychild did that. i sure know i did.
So keep me awake for every moment
Give us more time to be this way
We can't stay like this forever
But I can have you next to me today
. Josh Groban .

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 11:48:53 AM »
I thinks so too Em. As the youngest girl with such accomplished sisters, she probably used her great scense (sp?) of humor and wit to get more attention. I know I was a lot like that, and still am.  ;D
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

Offline Nemos

• Knyaz
  • У Жака простака спина широка
    • View Profile
    • Царское Село
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »

Детский пруд ?  Кажется этот дуб ещё жив.
Children's pond? It seems this oak it is still alive.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:07:18 PM by Geglov2-3 »
At Jacque of the gawk...
book-old.ru

Offline writer_in_the_making

• I'm back from a three year hiatus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 09:08:38 AM »
I'm a major Anastasia fan who is trying(semi-successfully) to write a book about her life.Could someone help me check facts?None of my friends other than one(her username is Jemmy,she is new)cares.Fact 1: Anastasia was born on June 18 ,1901. Correct?
We girls, born as four but live as one,
Look curiously upon a world once familiar,

The blue sky turns to black velvet,
As the storm settles upon our Kingdom,
And with our hearts and hands united
We realize that it is as God willed.

It was our destiny to Love and say goodbye

Offline Marie-Catherine

• Boyar
  • Just remember they were normal people, like us.
    • View Profile
    • My travel blog (French only)
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 09:30:18 AM »
According to the New Calendar, she was born on June 18th. And for the Old Calendar, she was born on June 5th 1901.

"Time flies by with a horrible quickness" -Maria

Thanks to the talentful FadedDreams for the banner !

Offline Padawan Ryan

• View Profile
    • Padawan of the V'tosh Ka'tur
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 11:07:05 AM »
Tehcnically her birth certificate would say June 5th, 1091,
Because they used the Julian Calendar at the time of her birth.
But by the Gregorian Calendar, you are right, her birthday would be June 18th.
Padawan of the V'tosh Ka'tur. Social Work graduate, History student.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 11:52:12 AM »
I would help you of course if you have questions. They are right; her birthday is June 5th/18th, 1901. In Russia it was the 5th but in the rest of the world it was the 18th, so that is the date you need to use. You can always PM me if you need any facts checked.

Some advice: I've been working on a book for six years now but of course I'll need to visit GARF and other archives first. You're going to need a lot more time to work on a book and you need more information than just various facts if you want it to be at all successful or even published. People want new information and new pictures that haven't yet been published. They don't want just a re-hash of the facts we all know.

Offline sgc

• "Everyone can master a grief but he that has it."
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 12:05:59 PM »
People want new information and new pictures that haven't yet been published. They don't want just a re-hash of the facts we all know.

Speaking of new things regarding Anastasia: just found this interesting tidbit yesterday from the letters to her father located on the AP web site's front page. Had me cracking up as somehow I just never figured any of the Imperial kids as the types to cop a cigarette break, no less being given permission to smoke by their parents!

601,1156, June 14, 1915, p.74
I am sitting now and grating carrots and radishes. Very tasty. At 11 a.m. I go to Aleksey's room and gobble Aleksey's food samples. Almost all teachers also take part in it. I miss dear Shvybzik (Anastasia's dog). I still have the cigarettes you gave me and I smoke them sometimes with pleasure and thank you very much. The lilacs are finishing blossoming already..."

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 12:16:01 PM »
Haha. Oh, yes. Most people are surprised to hear that the girls smoked during the war years. Nicholas himself did it heavily and Alexandra did it occasionally when she was really stressed.

Offline sgc

• "Everyone can master a grief but he that has it."
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 12:31:21 PM »
Haha. Oh, yes. Most people are surprised to hear that the girls smoked during the war years...

And here I was thinking that OTMA were such nice girls!

(Only kidding there, folks...only kidding. I still love 'em!)

Hey: I started smoking cigs in 7th grade and smoked for years. For shame on me! For shame on me! For shame on me!

In fact, I only quit in January of 2006.