Author Topic: Claimants of Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich  (Read 222843 times)

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Claimants of Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich
« Reply #420 on: November 19, 2006, 12:41:33 PM »
FA...

obviously, some posters are getting credentialed status confused with offering real historical facts with hysterical meandering...This is really getting stale to most readers in some posters deliberate focusing on the 'big T' issue, and as an adult one would think one would really abide by the center of focus in addressing the subject matter...how many times must posters be looking at this over and over ????  get a grip, or should two slices be provided for those without ?  :D

Children are still coming to these threads, so kindly think before you post, thank you !

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Coming up Fall 2015: Tatiana's diaries and letters
    • View Profile
    • War-time diaries of Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanov
« Reply #421 on: November 20, 2006, 07:43:28 AM »
Thanks for another sermon, Tania. That was very nice, although as usual it makes very little sense...

Now... may I be the one to turn off the lights? (But I am sure that's too much to hope for...)   

Offline LisaDavidson

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 20, 2006, 04:12:07 PM »
I am going to allow "the t word" as it is pertinent to discussions about Alexei Nicholievich. It is not being used inappropriately and school students accessing this Forum I trust have proper adult mentors who can answer any questions. Children of today, whether we like it or not, are fairly used to this terminology and worse when in comes to describing this part of the male body.

Offline Tsarfan

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Miss the kings, but not the kingdoms
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 20, 2006, 05:12:09 PM »

Children are still coming to these threads, so kindly think before you post, thank you !

As the chief offender, I will desist from further use of "the word".

However, I think the real risk to the "children" who come onto these threads lies in the more-experienced students of history treating these specious claims based on flimsy -- even ludicrous -- evidence as if they merited a serious examination or discussion.

The study of history is not about showing respect to every crackpot theory that comes down the pike.  It's about treating tenable claims seriously, with disciplined examination, and debunking absurd claims for the jokes they are.

So, yes, Tatiana . . . "think before you post".  Children should not be taught that all claims are worth respect just because they were made . . . or that history can best be understood by metaphysical musings and rapturous summonings of idealized images of a past that never actually existed.

History is gritty stuff.  Went it drops you off on Fantasy Island,  it's no longer history.  It's daydreaming with an agenda.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 05:22:25 PM by Tsarfan »

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #424 on: November 20, 2006, 05:19:58 PM »
Lisa is quite right, and lets be honest, all the boy users have them, so they should at least already know the word...We did allow the thread about Alexei's condition to stand.

Offline AaronGlaeser

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 24, 2006, 01:30:08 PM »
I agree with the FA and Lisa.  It is a medical condition.  If we were discussing other medical conditions such as cancer, AIDS, asthma or the like, there would be no objection.  Yet it should be noted that if the use of derogatory slang terms, which I have fortunately not seen on this forum, would be used in this discussion that would be completely inapropriate.  This would be as inapropriate as using slang or derogatory terms to discuss an illness such as AIDS. 

If the, 'T word', is used in its true form and by not using profane and derogatory slang equivalents, then it is completely acceptable. 

Best Wishes,

Aaron

Offline Baby Tsarevich

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Anastacia Pavlovna V.
    • View Profile
    • Alyosha Sunbeam. (Mine and Dana's)
« Reply #426 on: February 01, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »

Alyoshenka was shot close range in the right temple, and I think that would do more to a person (let alone a hemophiliac) than than deafen him.

entified the Grand Duchesses. You would think someone that close to them could tell hih "sisters" apart from one another.

I read somewhere that the account of him being shot in the temple might of been made up by Ermakov and Yurovsky to cover up the fact that he was missing. If you read their accounts of the murder, when they describe something on the bodies, they never mention Alexei and didn't they send a search party out to search for missing bodies?

-Anya

AlyoshaSunbeam.com
updtd jan.22;2007.
check out the new addition: Nasha Russia

Offline discover212

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 09, 2007, 03:42:24 PM »
Hi,
following some mail exchanges with mrs. Romanov and some very easy searchs and correspondence outside Canada....nothing is convincing in her arguments !

prince

Offline lexi4

• Velikye Knyaz
  • don't take yourself too seriously
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 09, 2007, 05:43:39 PM »
How were you able to get her email address? Have you communicated with Mr. Kendrick?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"

Offline discover212

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 10, 2007, 11:58:34 AM »
It was rather easy to have her address.on the other hand I 've not been really convinced by Kendricks... :-\

prince

Offline Kurt Steiner

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 10, 2007, 01:39:25 PM »
 Alexei Poutziato, Joseph Veres, Heino Tammet, Vassili Filatov...  who's next?

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 10, 2007, 01:43:44 PM »
Mical Goleniewsky & Michael Gray come to mind...
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline discover212

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 11, 2007, 10:52:37 AM »
Anyway...all we have until now from JK and Mrs.Brown is words...words...words. Nothing else.

Offline strom

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 18, 2007, 01:52:19 PM »
Filatov's family does seem to bear a striking resemblance to the Alexandrovich.  Moreover, there seems to be strong reason to believe that Alexei survived.  Whatever happened during those last hours in the Ipatiev house, and I suspect there are a number of separate and competing threads to the story, what was put over as history by the Western and Soviet authorities --intellectual and otherwise, is not what happened.  

Whomever he is,  he apparently believes in Filatov's claim.  And, apparently thinks Alexei escaped and hopes to prove that something else occured than what Yurovsky and the others claimed.

I can agree on that there might have been an escape, however, like many others,  I don't see anything that gives me reason to believe that Filatov was Alexei.  I think it was his height [Fliatov was far too short] that convinced me.....  But I'm just one person and I've not really gone into his story accept for what's been on the various threads.

As for children being born out of wedlock in the royal Romanovs.  I'm sure that it occured.  I doubt that anyone kept records.  DNA testing can quickly establish relationships these days, so, if there is a question,  it can be shown through such testing.

AGRBear

PS:  Over on the following thread are photographs:
http://hydrogen.pallasweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=loonies;action=display;num=1089372646;start=0#0
PSS  Welcome to our forum MariaR.  It is always good to hear new voices and if anyone "flames" you,  send me a PM [personal message] and let me know when and where because I know what it feels like   ::) .....

There are many aspects of the 'Filatov' family narrative that point to a close affinity with the Imperial Family.  As regards his resemblance (and that of his children) to the Alexandrovich it must be granted that the man suffered much --far more than we can even imagine if his story is true.  That fact can change a man.  One cannot but wonder how much the Soviets knew of him and his real identity.  Is that why the Putin government keeps a security guard on his son? 

Bob_the_builder

« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2007, 07:58:05 PM »
To answer the topic, No.