Author Topic: Claimants of Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich  (Read 222696 times)

Offline angele

• View Profile
Re: Claimants of Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich
« Reply #450 on: October 10, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »
thanks i found that really interesting. I read Blood relative when it first came out (it was one of those books you think dont read because its ridiculous but the temptation was too much.) from the start i very much doubted even a close link with the romanovs but it was quite fascinating as to the unknown mystery in general behind it all as has been alluded to

Offline Papa

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 09, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »
Hello, I am new to the site. I was doing an internet search on latest developments on the DNA tests of the two children's bodies that were found last July.  Does anyone know what the process used was, and the final results? The last item that I could find said that the results were not conclusive, pending foreign collaboration.

Also, I remember Peter Kurth's article in Vanity Fair, some years back saying that Russians believed that it was Anastasia's body found in 1991, but that many foreigners, British and American, believed it to be Maria.

Also, was Grand Duke Michael's body ever found, aliong with his secretary Johnson? I know that murder occured in Perm, not far from Ipatiev House.

Many thanks, and apologies if this was already posted, but since I am new . . .

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #452 on: February 09, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »
The answers to all your questions are here in the Forum. Please use the search function, and I specifically point you to the DNA thread in this section for the latest results.

Welcome.

Rob
FA

Offline Papa

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 14, 2009, 03:49:23 PM »
I think that maybe you have replied to my query/post writtten last week. I am not sure because I find your site somewhat difficult to manouever, but I will try. Thanking you in advance.

Offline LisaDavidson

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 15, 2009, 09:23:10 PM »
Hello, I am new to the site. I was doing an internet search on latest developments on the DNA tests of the two children's bodies that were found last July.  Does anyone know what the process used was, and the final results? The last item that I could find said that the results were not conclusive, pending foreign collaboration.

Also, I remember Peter Kurth's article in Vanity Fair, some years back saying that Russians believed that it was Anastasia's body found in 1991, but that many foreigners, British and American, believed it to be Maria.

Also, was Grand Duke Michael's body ever found, aliong with his secretary Johnson? I know that murder occured in Perm, not far from Ipatiev House.

Many thanks, and apologies if this was already posted, but since I am new . . .

Grand Duke Michael's body has never been found, nor the remains of his secretary.

With the confirmation of the identities of the two bodies found in 2007 as being the son and a daughter of Nicholas and Alexandra, there is no longer any reasonable doubt that the family perished together. I am not a scientist or a DNA expert, so I don't know the particulars of the studies.

And, we can never be conclusively sure which daughter was in the two bodies grave - because the remains were in such poor condition.

Offline Maria Romanova

• Maria Romanova...
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 19, 2009, 03:58:12 AM »
A claimant of Alexei. (Marc Romanov) :)
"As dirt has been versed on the refined person name of the Romanovs... All for the money!"

Offline Maria Romanova

• Maria Romanova...
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 28, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »
Marc Romanov = In 1943 in Moscow a man named Marc said to be Alexei Romanov. In the 1945 Marc it dies of hemophilia and on his will (still addressed to all the alive members of the family Romanov) it says "I am Alexei Romanov. The 16 July of 1918 all of my family was shot. A soldier saved me and brought me to live to his house. This soldier blackmailed me: in exchange for his rescue I would have had to be violated sexually. For years this accursed history has lasted until, one day, I escaped. The name of the soldier that saved me is Piotr Ermakov. In 1923 I went me to Moscow. I began to work as a worker the most absurd job that could happen to a child of a king! Have married a woman named Antholit Jamickye, of originate English, that is dead two months later our marriage of a heart attack! Unfortunately I cannot leave heirs... And it is for this that I submit all of my goods to the few members of the Romanov family." Sorry for the bad English!
"As dirt has been versed on the refined person name of the Romanovs... All for the money!"

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 01, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »
Sorry Marc, but members of the Imperial family can be spotted a mile away.  They all had that certain royal essence about them.  The Tsars' dear sister Olga had it....Anna Anderson didn't, not one drop.

If you were really the heir of the Romanov throne,  it would have been very obvious to everyone that ever came to within an inch of your being.

Yes, *Tina*...very absurd.   I guess this is the silly season of early summer.....we all need some humor.

Douglas

« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 06:27:44 PM by Douglas »

Offline Nayomini

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 20, 2009, 10:18:33 AM »
Like all of you, I too am an avid Romanov fan and often cruise the net in search of more and more info and research on the IF. I happened to stumble upon a Canadian journalist's story which claims that the Tsarevich Alexei did survive the execution and went on to live in Canada. I am sure some of you may have seen it and maybe it is just fueling the conspiracy theory but I felt it was worth a read - the link is at   http://www.npsnet.com/tsarevich_alexei/index.html. With all of the open ended questions on the DNA tests used
 this maybe worth a read. No theories, just a read I guess. The claims about the illness not being what everyone though it was, I thought made some sense. Anyone's got any more to add to this? Thanks 

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2009, 11:55:15 AM »
I really don't think the story is worth a read.  We've gone over this many times.  And besides that, the Heirs' remains have been located, DNA ID and were buried next to his parents.

I suppose one could read it for humor in a macabre sense.

Offline Nayomini

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 21, 2009, 03:45:58 AM »
Thanks Douglas. What concerned me really was all the info on his blood related illness which the author said was not what we all thought it was.

Alixz

« Reply #461 on: July 21, 2009, 08:07:17 AM »
This story has been going around for a long time.

All of the "survivors' are frauds as we know that all of the family and their retainers have been found.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 21, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »
Although it is fairly certain that the Heir had hemophilia, it would make no difference if he was misdiagnosed as he still ended up dead in that cellar in Ekaterinburg.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 01:44:35 PM by Alixz »
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline J_Kendrick

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 21, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »
Although it is fairly certain that the Heir had hemophilia, it would make no difference if he was misdiagnosed as he still ended up dead in that cellar in Ekaterinburg.

Sorry... but I just can't resist jumping in here....  ;-D

No matter what the latest DNA reports of both Drs. Coble and Rogaev may now say...

There is *still* no scientific laboratory evidence whatsoever of an X-linked blood disease in the Russian Imperial family.

... and yes...

It does make a very big difference if Alexei was, in fact, misdiagnosed.... because that same still totally unproven claim of the existence of Hemophilia in the Royal family line is now used to this day as the prime example of the basics of genetic inheritance in every medical and biology class that is now conducted at every university on the planet.

With no DNA proof whatsoever of the existence of an X-linked blood disease in those same Romanov remains, it is now very possible that every single one of the professors who are conducting those same university medical and biology lessons and the textbooks now used in those same classes are basing their lessons on a historically popular medical claim about Russia's Imperial family that is, in fact, totally false.

Cheers! ;-)
JK
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/109593773/ABSTRACT
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:11:49 PM by J_Kendrick »

Alixz

« Reply #464 on: July 22, 2009, 08:32:11 AM »
Hello Mr. Kendrick.

You know that your opinions are always welcome here on the forum.

However, for those who have not followed this story as completely as you and the Forum Administrator have, please remember to let the new posters know that your opinions are just that.  Opinions.

The discovery of the remains of the Romanovs in Pigs Meadow and the reburial on those same remains in the Fortress of Sts Peter and Paul is the official and historical conclusion to all of the "myths and legends" of survivors.

The family and descendants of Heino Tammet have not yet given us confirmed proof of their story.  Until they do, it will remain a theory and an opinion.  There has been much "talk" over the years, but no one has yet produced proof that Heino Tammet was in any way related to the Imperial Family.

Please, do not start yet another contentious discussion about this "case".

Thank you,
Alixz