Author Topic: Your Personal Opinons on Survival and Claimants  (Read 53164 times)

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Your Personal Opinons on Survival and Claimants
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2006, 10:41:18 AM »
Yes, of all the Romanov children Alexei is most likely not to have survived given his hemophilia.

Offline Joy0318

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2006, 11:16:54 AM »
Yes, of all the Romanov children Alexei is most likely not to have survived given his hemophilia.

Exactly! None of the Alexei claimants have convinced me either. No one survived that night. It's sad but it's the truth.
:'(
A horse is a horse of course of  course
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is of course unless the horse
Is the famous Mr. Ed.

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2006, 12:13:23 PM »
Yes, the Alexei claimants are very silly bunch... ;)

Offline RussiaSunbeam1918

• Knyaz
  • "You've got to hide your love away." -The Beatles
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2006, 06:17:26 PM »
They tend to make me smile a little, but at the same time, would any of us on here really dare to p;retend to be somebody like Alexei (Or any of the Romanovs)?

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 26, 2006, 10:10:20 AM »
They always make  me laugh..when I read about them in one book, I was just howling.. ;D

Offline Joy0318

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 26, 2006, 10:51:36 AM »
They always make  me laugh..when I read about them in one book, I was just howling.. ;D

Which book was that? Are you talking about The Escape of Alexei? I though that was an interesting but laughable work of fiction. :D No way is Vasili Filitov Alexei.
Is the famous Mr. Ed.

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 26, 2006, 11:04:09 AM »
I have read the Vasily Filatov book, and it is silly ( is there a thread on that book?), but I was talking about the Last Grand Duchess by Ian Vorres, were Olga  A. talks about some of the Alexei imposters who visited her... ::) ;D

Offline Joy0318

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2006, 07:20:30 AM »
Yes. There is a thread on Vasili Filatov and The Escape of Alexei. It's under the Survivors topic.
Is the famous Mr. Ed.

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2006, 08:16:34 AM »
Thanks, I had checked the book thread, and never found it...

Offline Eternal_Princess

• Devoted to the memory of the lost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 30, 2006, 11:15:42 AM »

Ok so the real Alexei did that in photos? I've never seen any like that of him! And wasn't he tall for his age?

Yes, our beloved Alyosha was quite tall for his age, there is evidence he was about as tall as Tatiana at the end, (about 5'7.5-5'8!)

I found this passage from a Priest, Father Ioann Storozhev, who visited them in the House of Special purpose, about Alexei in FOTR (page 177):

Quote: "He was pale to such a degree that he seemed transparent. He was gaunt and so tall that I was astounded, though generally he looked extremely sick."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Eternal_Princess »
The little Tsarevich is still so young!
Alexei's a fledgling, an innocent son.
Holy Russia, pray for this little one.

(Marina Tsvetaev)

Offline ordino

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 20, 2006, 08:57:56 AM »
Yes. Da. Si.

Offline ordino

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 20, 2006, 10:23:51 AM »
My personal opinion is that the story that we know is not the real one. Nicholas and Alexei executed and OTMA and Alexandra  were taken away to Perm or other place. By the way the firsts messages in this subject are very good, they are "personal opinions", interestings and goods.
Thanks. Ordino.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #237 on: April 20, 2006, 11:04:39 AM »
We know certain things for unquestioned certain:

Nicholas II was in the grave. His DNA matched his brother George, even to a rare specific mutation.  The number of bodies in the grave was exactly the number supposed to be there.  The girls and mother in the grave are genetically related to each other as mother and children.

So, the only solution for Ordino's opinion is that the Bolsheviks actually went to the trouble of finding a woman and three daughters, all of whom were the EXACT right ages, and murdered them to throw their bodies into the grave to HIDE the fact they took the real IF to Perm.

Now, they wanted them all dead. We already KNOW this. They went to the trouble of having a public meeting where they decided to actually KILL the IF. So, logically speaking,
Does it make ANY real sense that sometime later they decided to only kill Nicholas, spur of the moment just hours after the big meeting, go out at 2am to FIND this mythical woman and daugters and murder them, then kill Nicholas only, and take the fake bodies to the mine with Nicholas?

PUHLEEEEEZE

Offline Ra-Ra-Rasputin

• Knyaz
  • Another Anastasia claimant; the ears match exactly
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 20, 2006, 11:47:46 AM »
How fun! I never saw this thread before.  It was started before my time.

All of the opinions and sources have been fascinating to read.

Today I finished reading 'The Fall of the Romanovs'.

Beforehand I believed that no-one left the Ipatiev house alive, and the book I just read has done nothing but bolster that opinion.

In my mind, Yurovsky said the IF were all murdered, and I believe him.  He said where they could be found.  The bodies were found, where he said they were. He also said two bodies had been buried separately after having been burned; lo and behold two bodies are missing from the grave. Just like Yurovsky said they would be.  There is no mystery here for me.

Why anyone would bother to switch bodies, send people to Perm, kill them, then bring them back to Ekaterinburg to be buried and so on is just incomprehensible.  It doesn't make sense and there was no motive to do so.  By all accounts the murder of the Imperial Family was something that had to be done quickly and quietly.  The take over of the town by White forces was imminent.  They didn't have much time to do it, and so why they would faff around with separating the family, killing some people here, others there, then transporting corpses back, or bringing people back alive and then killing them there later and burying them with people who had been killed earlier? It just doesn't add up.  

Something like that would have required elaborate and precise planning and would have to have been done with the utmost secrecy.  There is simply no evidence beyond people WHO HAD NEVER SEEN THE IMPERIAL FAMILY IN THE FLESH BEFORE claiming they saw Alexandra and her daughters, or mysterious trains with the blinds down.  

Yes, Yurovsky's statements and statements of others don't add up.  But read what happened! Nothing that night went to plan.  There was chaos and confusion everywhere.  It is understandable that some people forgot certain details or got things mixed up after the event.  

There are two bodies missing.  Missing does not equal survival.  Yurovsky does not state in what relation to the mass grave the other grave was.  It could be anywhere. The likelihood of escape is so minimal as to be virtually impossible.  There is no mystery here as far as I am concerned.  Everyone died that night, all together, as Yurovsky said.  The DNA matches the bodies in the grave to the identities they are supposed to be.  They could not possibly have been switched.  The Romanovs were the bodies in the grave, and I am convinced that Alexei and whoever the missing Grand Duchess is will also be found some day.  

Not that even the discovery of two bodies would stop the conspiracy theorists.  The DNA results would have been forged, the bodies would have been gotten from an old cemetery, and so on.

Rachel
xx

'History teaches that history teaches us nothing' ~ Hegel

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 20, 2006, 01:30:59 PM »
In the years of flight from Russia, Russian emigrees went through and shared many impossible stories of suffering, imprisonment, losses beyond comprehension. Our parent's could not believe what they went through, or what others had suffered and were tortured, or brutally murdered in the end. Deceit, lies beyond comprehension went on, were printed to the masses, and children had to swallow as truth.
Our parent's did not trust their persecutors then, and when they arrived safe supposedly at their journeys end from desperate flight, they still did not trust them. For many 50 years after, they still did not trust what was statated or 'documented as truth' by the communists. There were so many, many, many incomprehensible things that transpired, that the human mind came almost to a standstill. The arms of the communists went beyond Russia to silence, and corrupt anything that might lend any solid truth to what they continued to do in Russia, and other satellite countries. You can't imagine, unless you lived through it, and even then it was a mad, frightening, nightmare.

What people who have not gone through in these above issues, but just read in terms of the threads on people and history, I know, want it all to read so logical. But the truth is, that  history of Russia has been altered so many times in, and throughout Russia, and on many lives, that it makes those who have never gone through such scenerios above, that what seems quite normal in terms of using logical reasoning, you would hope it would end up as such. That is why many who have gone through those exacting scnerios, and their children, still opt not to offer their opinions, or hold judgement till all understandings are confirmed, ... for sure. It's a sad thought, and indeed sad especially when addressing these issues about the IF, the missing bodies, etc. If you go into the Russian communities today and ask about, you will still find these people staid in their feelings on the past.

There are many Russians who are looking for final closure far more than you realize, when it comes to that of the IF. When the children are found, and reburied, then we will be able to find closure, and look to the future with real hope. Till that transpires, it is a deep wound that festers, and pleads for cleansing.
Thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts Rachel.

Tatiana+[size=10][/size]

TatianaA