Author Topic: loyal czarists feel fee to contact me  (Read 27143 times)

Offline Michelle

• Knyaz
  • No more school forever!  Well,except college.
    • View Profile
Re: loyal czarists feel fee to contact me
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2005, 12:01:01 PM »
I would like to thank JonC for his thoughtful post. :)

I really don't appreciate DOMOVOII trying to explain my personality--someone who obviously knows nothing about me (which many people can attest to).  Apparently whenever I receive a VERY rude and nasty (not to mention the word intolerant) private message from this person I was expected to keep my door open for continuous correspondence with him.  I don't have time, nor did I care to waste energy on the "energy creature"---an activity which is rather pointless.  If we couldn't have a respectful conversation, I wasn't going to talk to him.  Yes I responded vitriolicly because that was what the message called for.  But I didn't feel any desire to continue the conversation which was only meant to cause trouble anyway.  I was not the person who first sent out a vitriolic PM.  

And FA, I really don't understand why you continue to single me out so much whenever it's clear that others have been MUCH more vicious than I have.  Perhaps you could enlighten me in a PM?

As I've been away the whole weekend, I really don't even remember what this crap was about.  And I don't care enough to go back and read through all the posts.  So if it's not even worth remembering, then why keep discussing it?

Offline Silja

• Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2005, 12:18:01 PM »

These kids who talk about "Anastasia Rocks" or "alexei is sexy"...will GROW up, and who knows, they may be the next Robert Massie, Peter Kurth, or Bob Atchison...Get the point?

Ha ha - I like that comment  :D 8).

Offline otmafan

• Knyaz
  • In Loving Memory
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2005, 01:04:09 PM »

Ha ha - I like that comment  :D 8).

I agree, and FA is right. Anyway that gets kids into liking the Romanovs (or at least learning about them) will pay off in the end. We could be talking to an aspiring Romanov genius here!!!  ;)

Offline moonlight_tsarina

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Inside the Palace Gates
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2005, 02:48:29 PM »
dear Darth Olga
thanx for the correction now its my turn:
if you are such a loyal Tsarist WHY must you post a picture of a Bolshevik ??? of all possible creatures?
NO ill feeling of any kind, i'm just confused.

yours :)
aligertz

hahahahahaha,
true true!
i thought the same thing!  ::)
;D ;D
Check out my site!

www.freewebs.com/moonlight_tsarina

"Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil...but only love." -Olga Nikolayevna

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2005, 02:51:55 PM »
As for the childish stuff, I don't really like it either, but this comes from Bob, not me, and so it stays: ANYTHING that gets kids interested in the Romanovs and Russian history is encouraged. These kids who talk about "Anastasia Rocks" or "alexei is sexy"...will GROW up, and who knows, they may be the next Robert Massie, Peter Kurth, or Bob Atchison...Get the point?
I won't lock the thread YET...but there will be no further warnings. CAPICHE?

I agree, or at least i HOPE the people who say stuff like that will grow up!!
I saw some girl last week in school with a pic of Alexei on her homeade textbook cover, and i was like, oh cool!! you like the romanovs??!!
and she was like, um, what?
So i pointed at the pic of Alexei, and she just said, oh, no, i saw it in a national geographic and i thought it was cute.  :o :o

*No Comment* :( ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by moonlight_tsarina »
Check out my site!

"Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil...but only love." -Olga Nikolayevna

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2005, 02:55:26 PM »
I won't lock the thread YET...but there will be no further warnings. CAPICHE?

Oh yeah, i wanted to add, we've been through the whole "locked" topic thingy before, but once a  topic is locked, can only people who already posted in it post still? or can only  the people considered "GODS"
post still?  ???

[glb]Annie[/glb]
Check out my site!

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2005, 02:57:04 PM »
once a thread is locked NO ONE can post in it unti I unlock it again.

Offline Dominic_Albanese

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2005, 08:58:48 AM »
once a thread is locked NO ONE can post in it unti I unlock it again.

I take my hat off to you FA - I'm not sure how you keep your patients with this junk.  *Maybe* you need a user "suspend" feature that you could use to give a "time out" to those who continously stir up trouble, are rude, or just throwing bombs.  You know, maybe allow them to view but not post or maybe not even view.  Granted, one persons 'crap' is another person's 'treasurer' but I suspect you'll know how to tell the difference.  What's that sayinig - If it smells like * and it feels like * and it taste's like * than it is probably *!!

I'm not normally so heavy handed maybe its this miserable flu that I have...

dca
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Dominic_Albanese »

rskkiya

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2005, 09:21:01 AM »
Dominic
   I am so sincerely sorry that you have the flu. If I could, I would knock down your door and keep you swimming in strong tea! I do hope that you don't consider me a "bomb thrower" here, although we have not always seen eye to eye...
   I should also like to thank all the good souls here who have sent me (and my friend 'Wendy") their love and thoughts in the last few weeks -- Bear in mind that Dashkova and Mr. Halll have been far too kind in their sweet remarks about me (I am certainly not  the wonderful person that they celebrate -- as Michelle can tell you --hehehe! {a joke}  ;))

rskkiya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by rskkiya »

Offline Dominic_Albanese

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2005, 11:15:35 AM »
Dominic
    I am so sincerely sorry that you have the flu. If I could, I would knock down your door and keep you swimming in strong tea! I do hope that you don't consider me a "bomb thrower" here, although we have not always seen eye to eye...
    I should also like to thank all the good souls here who have sent me (and my friend 'Wendy") their love and thoughts in the last few weeks -- Bear in mind that Dashkova and Mr. Halll have been far too kind in their sweet remarks about me (I am certainly not  the wonderful person that they celebrate -- as Michelle can tell you --hehehe! {a joke}  ;))

rskkiya

You know, a pint of OJ, a couple of shots of Vodka and a Contact Flu pill (don't try this at home kiddies!) does wonders to make one sleep and wake up less iritable!!  I back away from my heavy handed suggestion - long live free speech - and beg everyone's pardon.  Now, where is that alka selzer cold medicine again (just kidding).

Check back in later...

dca

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2005, 12:56:15 PM »
Dominic, I like you first remedy- Contac & vodka for day, then [my own fave-] spike the Night Nurse with Stoli !] may not cure anything...
Anyway, do not fret , Rskkiya, I am not all that perfect either- who is?
Cheers,
Robert
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Robert_Hall »
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Maria_Romanov_fan

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2005, 05:11:08 PM »
I saw some girl last week in school with a pic of Alexei on her homeade textbook cover, and i was like, oh cool!! you like the romanovs??!!
and she was like, um, what?
So i pointed at the pic of Alexei, and she just said, oh, no, i saw it in a national geographic and i thought it was cute.  :o :o

LOL some people  :P jk

Offline Candice

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2005, 01:25:35 PM »
Rskkiya, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend's illness. My sympathies.  Take care.

Candice