Author Topic: Re: Two Vancouver Tsesarevichs?  (Read 15843 times)

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
Re: Two Vancouver Tsesarevichs?
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2005, 07:54:31 PM »
I suppose that Alekseevich could go to the Orthodox Church where he was christianed to see his father's name. But I imagine that he must be under a fake name... :-/ If he really was Alexei he wouldn't go and said everywhere : "I'm Alexei Nicolaievich Romanov". Most of serious claimants had fear to said who they really were...if they were who they claimed to be. What a trouble to said it! I couldn't even understan what I'm trying to said, LOL! †;D

I agree; I don't believe he would have stated that he was Alexei.  However, he may have written down that he was Heino Tammet, and that would at least give Alexeevitch something to go on.

Regards,
Tasha

RealAnastasia.

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2005, 07:55:18 PM »
My apologies for the above... apparently I have not yet figured out how to include a quote... (sigh...)

Sincere regards,
Tasha

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2005, 01:46:50 PM »
What kind of money are we looking at here?...hundreds?...thousands?...I truly don't know

Offline Lass

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2005, 02:03:14 PM »
In the UK it'll be no more than £500 apparently, and as little as £180. In the US it is thousands of dollars.

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2005, 02:13:53 PM »
Of course, you will have to take airfare and lodging into consideration, as well.

Just a friendly piece of advice, if you expect to have anyone take your claim seriously (perhaps even yourself), some form of genetic testing must be done.  To avoid every other test because it does not conclusively support what you hope to show will only be taken by most as excuses.  So, even if you can show that you are in the line, that gives one pause to consider how the rest might be possible, and even might give more folks the desire to help you.

Sincere regards,
Tasha

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2005, 09:34:58 PM »
Of course...If you goes to take a DNA proof, you must be sure of your claim.  ::)

RealAnastasia.

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2005, 01:19:25 PM »
While you may be only interested in the scientific aspect and how it relates to you, you must understand that, if it turns out that you are who, as you have already pointed out, some folks believe you to be, that is has ramifications of historical importance.

Perhaps those who contacted you over the years might be willing to assist.  I am sure you are aware that there would be those who would fight against you just as hard - but truth always has a funny way of surfacing, so don't give up if you truly believe.  If the testing were to give credence to your story, there would likely be a power struggle, even for a reign that no longer exists.

Sincere regards,
Tasha

Offline pinklady

• Graf
  • Imagine being the person your dog thinks you are..
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2005, 04:25:22 AM »
A reign that no longer exists??  To some people that is never a deterrant to their ambitions.
They might give you a few knick knacks as souveners from the Alexander Palace if it turns out you are related.
There are Anna Anderson supporters who thought there were secret bank accounts somewhere. We just need to find out where exactly those bank accounts are. They would be worth a fortune by now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by pinklady »

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2005, 10:26:12 AM »
Pink Lady,

I quite agree.  I did hear on the radio recently something about Japan communicating with Mr. Putin about the fact that, since no one had claimed certain monies for quite a period of time, they were ready to take ownership for the money.

I don't know how true this is... just heard someone talking about it on the radio in passing.

Sincerely,
Tasha

Offline pinklady

• Graf
  • Imagine being the person your dog thinks you are..
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2005, 04:32:15 AM »

If it turns up negative, †374 pounds †will prove my "real" father wasn't Aleksei Nikolaevich just as well as 800 will.
Alekseevich

I would take Option 374 Pounder if it was me ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by pinklady »

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2005, 10:19:36 AM »
Some interesting new "shadings" on the sad tale...

Offline Tasha_R

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2005, 12:43:44 PM »
I thought it was common knowledge that the assets were in Japan  ???

Regards,
Tasha

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2005, 08:57:43 AM »
Please read "The Lost Fortune of the Tsars" and look into the Japan gold.  The Japan gold was governmental payment and can in no way be claimed by ANY Romanov descendant. period. The Russian Governement "may" have a claim, but not any private person.

As for money in US banks, there never was any personal money of Nicholas'. ever. period. nada, zip, niente. What Russian money was here was again government funds, which were used to pay for governemental debts incurred during WWI. So, nothing to be gained in the US either.

Offline Merrique

• Knyaz
  • aka Yekaterina Yevgenievna
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2005, 08:45:08 PM »
I don't think the Forum Admin. was being rude in any way.He was simply addressing the issue of any supposed "money" hidden away in England,Japan,The United States etc.Yes I am sure "The Lost Fortune of The Tsars" may seem like a very boring book to you,but it completely answers the question about any sort of hidden money.There isn't any.Period.

As far as the Forum Admin. or anyone else pushing at you to get a DNA test done,I think that is only logical considering the many people who come on here claiming to be a desendant of the Romanovs.
Unfortunately unless you have some kind of concrete proof to back up you story not many people,myself included,are going to believe you and all it's going to be to us is just a story.
Don't knock on Death's door....ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.:D

Offline lexi4

• Velikye Knyaz
  • don't take yourself too seriously
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2005, 09:20:24 PM »
I agree with Merrique.
And, as the Lost Fortune book will tell you, should you read more than three paragraphs, there is no money. History tells us that the members of the IM family that did escape lived off the welfare of their relatives. That includes Nicholas's mother. Why did they do that? Because there is no money.
Secondly, why should the Tammett family even be bothered with DNA testing? If you want to know the truth, have the DNA testing done. Otherwise, like Merrique, there are just entertaining stories that are getting less entertaining.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"