Author Topic: Rasputin & Nicholas  (Read 33264 times)

Offline charley

• Boyar
    • View Profile
Re: Tsar involved in Rasputin's death?
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2007, 10:31:22 AM »
There are alot of sources which discuss the night Rasputin died but the one source we don't have is Dmitri's account(as far as I know).  I always wondered if there was more to this story because he never spoke of it and he had the falling out with Felix.  It just seems like there is a piece missing here.  Not necessarily the Tsar's involvement but more to the story.

If the Tsar was involved and Dmitri was the only one who knew, he would certainly not talk about it. He would let everyone say what they wanted. This would actually be a good thing because the focus would be taken off even the idea that Nicholas may have been involved. 
Thanks FA for the other thread, I will go check it out.

Offline vladm

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Pushkin
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2007, 05:05:31 PM »
FA this is becoming long strange conversation, could you please lock this thread, and conclude this subject
thanks
You can't avoid our past.
Virtual Pushkin / Tsarskoye Selo

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »
FA this is becoming long strange conversation, could you please lock this thread, and conclude this subject
thanks

I agree!   >:(

Margarita

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

TheAce1918

« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2007, 07:04:30 PM »
I agree.  Its going no where, and it appears that it has wound up to be a moral fight between the site admin's and the rebel users.

Offline charley

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2007, 12:08:19 AM »
I agree.  Its going no where, and it appears that it has wound up to be a moral fight between the site admin's and the rebel users.

Yes, I guess you would be refering to me the "rebel." Except I am not in some big fight.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Rebel- a person who refuses allegiance to.

I only give my allegiance to God and my country. FA, if people are hounding you to shut down this thread, I understand and will not be offended. I have other things that I have come across that I have not seen on this website that I would like to discuss later. I was going to leave the website, after some mean comments, but I find that I have really enjoyed discussing various ideas with some people.

Offline ChristineM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2007, 07:16:40 AM »
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Page 9 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline charley

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2007, 11:55:33 AM »

Bob_the_builder

« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2007, 02:48:39 AM »
Because I already know that you use the AOL servers for "bring your own" access, and not the aol dial up servers.  I know which bands are for which. Also, don't be RIDICULOUS to think that I could, would, or would even WANT to hack into your computer. How ludicrously paranoid. To be blunt, you don't sound, behave, write or act like a mother of a child as you claim.  But you DO write, sound, behave and act like Caleb Granger and his many alias names.

If you prove yourself NOT to be that person, I will gladly and immediately issue you a public apology. Again, methinks she doth protest too much. Any other time I've had this problem, the individuals who were "legit" understood my need to protect the integrity of the Forum and gladly and willingly assisted me, while you?? well.....that alone give me reason.

How in what way would I not know you would hack into my computer? I don't know you, don't know who you are. I don't care who I act like. I'm myself, a woman of in her 40's. Do you do this to other AOL users? I think not.

Offline ChristineM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2007, 02:20:50 PM »
Last time I looked at this post, 'Bob-the-Builder' was a 'martyr'.   Better to stick to bricks and 'mortar'.

tsaria

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »
Last time I looked at this post, 'Bob-the-Builder' was a 'martyr'.   Better to stick to bricks and 'mortar'.

tsaria

It is better that it remains a vacant site. Just like this highly offensive question.

Margarita
  ;)

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Alixz

« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2007, 11:11:29 PM »
I still have not figured out why we are up to nine pages about this subject.   ???

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, of course, but this is one dead horse that some posters just won't stop beating.  :-\

Offline Colm

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2007, 02:50:21 PM »
It was quite the opposite the influence that Rasputin had over the Tsar and women in general for that matter, was the cause of his death by British inteligence officers by the names of John Scale and Oswald Rayner, to prevent him from having a say regards a ceasefire with Russia and Germany and preventing the release of nearly 400,000 troops from the Easstern front to the Western front

Offline Halinka

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2008, 09:47:06 AM »
I admit the Tsar favor in Rasputin was weakening when WW1 broke out. When Rasputin telling the Tsars he should not enter war but to the Tsar this man seems to be the only one helping his only son and calming his wife. He proably had some expectational that people were after Rasputin life, nearly all the Romanov lives were.