Author Topic: AA, Timeline for  (Read 23033 times)

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
Re: AA, Timeline for
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2007, 09:06:18 PM »
So what we have here is a changed date, and/or conflicting reports? Not surprising, coming from liars and frauds trying to cover their tails/tales.

???
To what and to whom are your directing your comments?

I presume you're not indicating that one of the posters was lying.    Just as   I assume you are speaking of AA and her story.

Many of us believe AA was not GD Anastasia,  therefore, we believe  her stories about  herself being the grand duchess are untrue.  However,  there is no reason for anyone to  place words in AA's mouth  if they came out of someone else's mouth.

AGRBear
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 09:08:25 PM by AGRBear »
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2007, 09:22:59 AM »
I'm talking about AA, Kliest, everyone involved in her fraudulent claim. AA never called him 'liar' for the date, only the name, Alexis. But I do also think it's funny how many posters, including you, used to stand behind that 'rape on the Rus' theory, and the date of Dec. 5, 1918, and now you just abandon it and say 'correction.' Okay so what is it? Whatever the facts really are, whether the child was born, premature, stillborn, miscarried or aborted, it was the child of FS, not AN. The date of AA's baby's birth can be conveniently switched around for whatever purpose it serves at the time, since it's just a fictional story anyway. It reminds me of the people who write alternate ending Star Wars fanfiction, no wait, I don't like that, let's change it! Let's say this person didn't die, they escaped! But wait, that story doesn't work, let's change it, yeah, that's better!

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2007, 01:21:55 PM »
I'm talking about AA, Kliest, everyone involved in her fraudulent claim. AA never called him 'liar' for the date, only the name, Alexis. But I do also think it's funny how many posters, including you, used to stand behind that 'rape on the Rus' theory, and the date of Dec. 5, 1918, and now you just abandon it and say 'correction.' Okay so what is it? Whatever the facts really are, whether the child was born, premature, stillborn, miscarried or aborted, it was the child of FS, not AN. The date of AA's baby's birth can be conveniently switched around for whatever purpose it serves at the time, since it's just a fictional story anyway. It reminds me of the people who write alternate ending Star Wars fanfiction, no wait, I don't like that, let's change it! Let's say this person didn't die, they escaped! But wait, that story doesn't work, let's change it, yeah, that's better!

Let us not confuse  AA giving birth to a child with that of  GD Anastasia life and the events on the Russ.    This is a thread about the "timeline for AA".

The only people who knew if AA had told anyone that she gave birth to a child on 5 Dec 1918 are the people who were invovled.  From what I understand,  AA  stuck to the story that  her pregnancy occured during her rescue  which would have occured after   the early morning hours of the 17th of July and along the trek to Bucharest.   People who gave testimony during AA's trail  claim  AA was not in  Rumania but still on the wrong side of the Russian border, therefore the birth could not have been in Bucharest  on the 5th of Dec but later....  At the moment,  I don't recall when AA claimed they reached Bucharest.

The date, 5 Dec 1918,  of birth of  AA's child came from von Kleist.   I have no idea if  he made it up or was told this information.   If I remember correctly,  I don't think he heard it directly from AA.

Now,  if you'd like to discuss AA's  time line,   I guess you'd have to count back 8 or 9 months from 5 Dec. 1918.   This would be  around April of 1918.    If you do not use this particular date then all you can give is a general time frame.

For those who believe that AA was GD Anastasia,  they believe conception,  if the date 5 Dec. 1918 is used,  would have been around April 1918.    Naturally, they'd turn  their attention to the events which were occuring in GD Anastasia's life.    One of the events was the trip on the Russ.  I believe several people wrote about  this trip.   Through Gibbs' son,  we learn that his father had told him about the grand duchesses "sceams"  which would haunt him to his death.

As for correcting the timeline for AA,   is there any reason I shouldn't.   I cannot think of any.   

AGRBear 

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 01:24:16 PM by AGRBear »
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152