Discussions about the Imperial Family and European Royalty > The Wittlesbachs

Ludwig II

(1/27) > >>

cimbrio:
Ludwig II fascinates me. His life, his death and his surroundings are just...uffff... Well, I'd like to know as much as possible about him, I'm reading a bio in French and..ahem...it's a work in progress :P I'd like tos ee a photo of his lover, Prince Paul von Thurn und Taxis, whose brother married Helene "Nene" of Bavaria, Sissi's sister and Ludwig's cousin once removed. Any pics (I've seen paintings, I'm into the pickies) of Ludwig, Paul, Ludwig's family etc will eb greatly appreciated :)

Cheers!

Agneschen:
Hi Cimbrio ! Glad to see that you are interested in King Ludwig II of Bavaria. He is my favourite royal, I find him, his personality, his life so incredibly fascinating. A few pictures :

Ludwig as a toddler.

My favourite pic of Ludwig as a teenager.

cimbrio:
Thanks for the pics A.! I think he was such a handsome guy! I have several pics of him in a bio but don't have a scanner so can't post 'em... however, he seemed to loose that "handsomeness" as he got older... maybe because of his madness? When did he and Paul of T-u-T "break up"?

bluetoria:
Agneschen, you used to have a beautiful quotation about Ludwig beneath your posts, please could you possibly post it here?  :)

Grand Duke:

--- Quote ---Thanks for the pics A.! I think he was such a handsome guy! I have several pics of him in a bio but don't have a scanner so can't post 'em... however, he seemed to loose that "handsomeness" as he got older... maybe because of his madness?
--- End quote ---

Madness as a cause of obesity!!! Don't make me laugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version